russian armor

Email to Kyle or to whoever is responsible for bans

• This thread is locked
PAGES (9)down
13 Jan 2016, 17:49 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Im a free man who believe in freedom

So, that is freedom to do whatever you like, free of sanction? Do I understand you correctly? :unsure:
13 Jan 2016, 17:52 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Jan 2016, 13:12 PMaaa

Lol. Dbmb in similar situation had a dignity to leave coh2. Maybe paulad too. Whatever you did but you behave here in a pathetic way.

What's that about paulad ??
13 Jan 2016, 17:54 PM

Permanently Banned

So, that is freedom to do whatever you like, free of sanction? Do I understand you correctly? :unsure:

I simply saying - because of polish community action we increase number of people in coh2 - and we force relic to fix bugs --- we doing that my using our freedom strenght Kappa.
13 Jan 2016, 17:57 PM

People talk a lot here, and i have to admit that i miss the popcorn eating smiley :(

ah and let the salt stream flow :hyper:

13 Jan 2016, 17:59 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

I simply saying - because of polish community action we increase number of people in coh2 - and we force relic to fix bugs --- we doing that my using our freedom strenght Kappa.

You are so wrong. Do you ever read posts by your fellow countryman, katitof?
13 Jan 2016, 18:01 PM

-2 iditos for 2 weeks, way to less...

and now QQ like a 5 years old... noone told you that actions have consequences ?

13 Jan 2016, 18:02 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Shit already went down during OCF but no solution was offered,but again that's just superficial, self-regarding, opinionated, half-formed marketing speak, designed to inflate the user's standing in the eyes of wrong-thinking members of the community.
Have a nice day !

Completely off topic, but why do marketeers, even half-formed, think they can write glib lies and BS, and expect to get away with it? This aint Twitch chat. :)
13 Jan 2016, 18:03 PM

Permanently Banned
What actions? We didn't do nothing - i told ealier we have training exorsize with barton
13 Jan 2016, 18:04 PM
Benefactor 355

Dis community should be ashamed of itself for allowing two great men like Sprice and Barton to suffer through dis nonsense.

Da only childish (word used way too often around here) thing here is your butthurt about three defacto pretty straight forward facts:
- Random 2 players played coh2 while ESL finals
- Aforementioned players happened to be using different steam names then usual.
- ESL casters picked and casted the wrong game.

Neither one of these three actions is illegal, forbidden or punishable by either Relic, ESL nor Valve.

The actions of these brave men once again shook up dis community and forced it to better itself by adopting player checks in tourneys. I applaud Stormless and A_E for quickly adopting dis practice and I sincerely thank Barton and Sprice for pointing out very obvious flaws in tournament casting organisation.

13 Jan 2016, 18:05 PM

last week's ESl cup i had to watch the whole thing on twitch cuz players had passwords on their games.
These are esl rules , they require players to put password on their games to prevent stuff like this to happen .
Players broke the rules (kinda) so they had to pay for it too.
I'm not defending the troll , i'm just stating a fact .
On a side note A_E and Stormless make a hell of a casting team , i really enjoy watching them , A_E is a funny guy and stormless is very insightful .
13 Jan 2016, 18:07 PM

Dis community should be ashamed of itself for allowing two great men like Sprice and Barton to suffer through dis nonsense.

Da only childish (word used way too often around here) thing here is your butthurt about three defacto pretty straight forward facts:
- Random 2 players played coh2 while ESL finals
- Aforementioned players happened to be using different steam names then usual.
- ESL casters picked and casted the wrong game.

Neither one of these three actions is illegal, forbidden or punishable by either Relic, ESL nor Valve.

The actions of these brave men once again shook up dis community and forced it to better itself by adopting player checks in tourneys. I applaud Stormless and A_E for quickly adopting dis practice and I sincerely thank Barton and Sprice for pointing out very obvious flaws in tournament casting organisation.

I just subbed to you on coh2.org , funny as hell XD .
13 Jan 2016, 18:07 PM
Patrion 14

Completely off topic, but why do marketeers, even half-formed, think they can write glib lies and BS, and expect to get away with it? This aint Twitch chat. :)

Probably for the same reason why retired lawyers think they know everything :)
13 Jan 2016, 18:08 PM
Senior Caster Badge

I would like to just say some very crucial and necessary things here.

First of all, I want to apologize to those people who were watching the finals on Tuesday. Because this did catch me off guard, and it affected the casting too.

1. This situation was preventable

Both myself or A_E could and should have checked Steam ID's. This is certainly something that should happen in future and would have overcome such behavior. Neither myself or A_E knew this could happen or have had this before, so it is a lesson learned and it wont happen again.

2. Why did it take so long to notice?

Fact of the matter is that these players perfectly duplicated Hans & Luvnest. The game was timed and set up meticulously.

During streams I turn of all notifications. Usually I will watch chat but in a tournament game with camera control I will not even move my head to look. Chat is for my moderators. Only after some very good moderators exploited a sound bug in Steam did I start to realise what was happening.

Once again, a system has been developed where alerts are able to be given to me in emergencies in future.

3. Why am I angry?

I am not angry about the troll that took place. It was actually ultimately our fault that we did not know to check Steam ID's and this is something I will readily admit to everyone. I'm sorry but we just didn't have that advanced knowledge here. So I can't be angry with these guys for doing this, it certainly humoured part of the community. We are all a close community together and I think we can all look back and have at least, a little bit of a laugh at the situation... so why am I upset and angry?

After the game both Price and Barton invaded my Teamspeak channel to continue the insult. It wasn't enough to have a little troll and leave it at that. For all of today I have had to put up with abusive comments, people telling me how bad I am and other things like this. And knowing there was 1000 people on my stream when this happened was embarassing. And even though I wanted to stop the stream and leave I had to really try to pull my best out to continue. But in reality this whole 24 hours has been horrific when it could have just been funny, and we move on.

What is the biggest hurt about this? Is that they ruin their own trolls by letting their horrendous personality's get egotistical afterwards about it. In week one we spoke so highly of Barton, in fact our casts glorified him and we wanted to make him feel legendary. He took 100 Euro's from ESL and what happened... He basically gave them AND ALL OF YOU, the middle finger. And that is what hurts.

I'll accept blame where it's due, sorry for letting this happen to the ESL tournament.

Permanently Banned
WE BELIEVE THAT COH2 COMMUNITY CAN BE CHANGE - WE POLAND BAGGING EVERY PEOPLE FROM COH2 COMMUNITY TO JOIN US INSTEAD OF FIGHT --- WE CAN CHANGE THIS GAME

Yeah storm and A_E are a great team. I'm really grateful they are part of this community.

lol okay they succesfully "trolled" an event that would be considered quite important for this community by many and now they have to deal with the consequences. I don't see the problem. And tbh I've never understood why people defend barton even though he behaves like an idiot most of the time.
13 Jan 2016, 18:09 PM
Patrion 15

If this topic opened here let me move this aswell.
You cant argue with these boys, they are going to do this again and again. They both in complete denial. Smurfing, bullying, exploiting. Not just in game also in forums aswell. They keep exploiting the relationship with coh2.org staff & members and trying to justify what they been doing or encouraging people to do same. This might be once "small" community back than but It keept growing and now It is becoming huge. They are going to do this every week. Sometimes you have to do what you have to do with these people, as they will be doing the same.

Also reading Price for last 2 pages, he keep indenial with a very childish attitude (at least man up and admit It). Therefor I must ask about his age. Really not trying to bully or anything else I sincerely really want to know what are we dealling with here?
13 Jan 2016, 18:10 PM

Permanently Banned
What Teamspeak - I wasn't even entering your channel - i was all day sitting in POLISH HQ channel lol --- Stormless --- Anyway Fahu and other people calling to you doing cast FailFish
13 Jan 2016, 18:12 PM

WE BELIEVE THAT COH2 COMMUNITY CAN BE CHANGE - WE POLAND BAGGING EVERY PEOPLE FROM COH2 COMMUNITY TO JOIN US INSTEAD OF FIGHT --- WE CAN CHANGE THIS GAME

Do you realy think there are so many idiots in your country or in the comunty ?

The whole shit in one word.

Disrespectfull

to the work of all the People work on Coh2.
The caster the comunty Relic... and why ?
Because you think you have the right to do it. Because Relic dont work in your sense.
13 Jan 2016, 18:13 PM

Permanently Banned

Do you realy think there are so many idiots in your country or in the comunty ?

Did i say something about idiots and other stuff? no
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 85
unknown 14

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %