Login

russian armor

A way to nerf calliope without overnerf

PAGES (7)down
11 Jan 2016, 18:19 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jan 2016, 11:05 AMMyself
Calliope and Priest should be limited to 2 and no disembark...

Limit to will make these units that require no tech to be less spam-able.

No disembark will mean that getting the crew out to limit upkeep and transfer to other players will also be longer possible.

I don't understand how you can only pinpoint the issue to the Calliope and Priest and completely ignore in the back of your mind that the Stuka and Panzerwerfer still exist.

Like the amount of bias I see in people's statements is ridiculous. I keep telling people, you can't just nerf one unit separately. You gotta nerf it as a whole.

ROCKET ARTILLERY NEEDS A NERF, not the Calliope. They all need a nerf, each and every one of them besides the Katyusha because that hasn't been changed in forever and it's fine where it is. That's as good as a Rocket artillery unit should get.

Please nerf Panzerwerfers, Calliopes, and Walking Stukas to Katyusha levels plz. Otherwise late game just ends up being a grind fest of who can throw units into the victory points before they get annihilated by rocket artillery.
11 Jan 2016, 18:37 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jan 2016, 18:07 PMBlalord

Jesulin decided alone to float 400 fuel, huge mistake :O

It's over 1000.
11 Jan 2016, 19:12 PM

I don't understand how you can only pinpoint the issue to the Calliope and Priest and completely ignore in the back of your mind that the Stuka and Panzerwerfer still exist.

Basic difference stock units/call-in. And the problem as I have pointed it has to do with bypassing of upkeep and with transfer to other players...not the overall performance...

In addition I would not object to limit to katy , weffer and stuka if there was actually a need for it...
11 Jan 2016, 19:26 PM

I think we should reduce rockets fired also. It is really anoing that it can kill your base in few barrages
11 Jan 2016, 22:23 PM

They're indirect fire artillery, they're supposed to be fragile because other units are meant to defend them, and they can be hidden when not in use. This doesn't apply to the Sturmpanzer or Sturmtiger, and I'm not sure what you're trying to prove by bringing up irrelevant units anyway.

The range of both those tanks is MUCH shorter. They have to come into the line of fire to get off a shot, the Calliope can fire from deep in the fog of war.

I have no idea what you wanted to say. Calliope CANNOT be compared to Sturmpanzer and can only vaguely be compare to Sturmtiger.

Being sarcastic to comparing lethality on a tank chassis as an excuse to lower the HP on the Cali. If lethality is a reason, then do that across the board. The higher the lethality, the lower the HP, citing the two Axis tanks.

It should have to decrew to reload.

That, I could be on board with. Reload time and immobility during, like the Sturm.

11 Jan 2016, 22:29 PM
Donator 11

BUT...BUT... REKTING OKW BLOBS FEEELS SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD

<444>3 Calliope Kreygasm
11 Jan 2016, 22:39 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jan 2016, 22:23 PMGhostTX

That, I could be on board with. Reload time and immobility during, like the Sturm.

Aggre this is what should be added to Pwerefer and Stuka So could kill them.
12 Jan 2016, 01:15 AM

Now you're talking about allies to finish the job.

I am not. All you need is to do 2 barrages on mid range, in that game i wasn't able to do that coz i cant drive calliopes that close. Test it for yourself.

Also

12 Jan 2016, 01:20 AM

I say nerf the thing as hard as possible! Make it even more useless than the katyusha! Yeah!
12 Jan 2016, 01:29 AM

I wanna AA gun on helmet of m major and 1200 HP.
12 Jan 2016, 11:01 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Jan 2016, 01:15 AMJadame!

Destoryed heavy weapons counts as vechile kill.
12 Jan 2016, 11:20 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Jan 2016, 11:01 AMNEVEC

Destoryed heavy weapons counts as vechile kill.

Except i killed stukas and pwerfers with it.
12 Jan 2016, 11:29 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Jan 2016, 11:20 AMJadame!

At least something can kill them (don't justifying calliope opness).
12 Jan 2016, 11:37 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Jan 2016, 11:20 AMJadame!

Pwerfer takes 2 rockets.
Stuka 4.

That is hardly indicator of its great AT porowess.

In return, both stuka and pwerfer one shot katy and pwerfer have a good chance to one shot priest and suxton.
12 Jan 2016, 11:44 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Jan 2016, 11:37 AMKatitof

Pwerfer takes 2 rockets.
Stuka 4.

In return, both stuka and pwerfer one shot katy and pwerfer have a good chance to one shot priest and suxton.

You didnt put the same energy defending Panzerwerfer when it was useless for 6 months that you put in defending Calliope right now, why ? :p
12 Jan 2016, 11:46 AM

When already okw tracks would be moved to the base sector?
12 Jan 2016, 11:49 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Jan 2016, 11:44 AMBlalord

You didnt put the same energy defending Panzerwerfer when it was useless for 6 months that you put in defending Calliope right now, why ? :p

I also didn't said once that it didn't needed any buffs.
In fact, I supported them, so...:snfPeter:
12 Jan 2016, 12:00 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Jan 2016, 11:49 AMKatitof

I also didn't said once that it didn't needed any buffs.
In fact, I supported them, so...:snfPeter:

Why try to defend a No tech required, 640 hp, ( can save pop cap while reloading ), katyusha on steroid ? :P

Even CookiezNcreem ( he admit he love usf, we all do ! ) say the calliope need nerf :p
12 Jan 2016, 12:03 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Jan 2016, 12:00 PMBlalord

Why try to defend a No tech required, 640 hp, ( can save pop cap while reloading ), katyusha on steroid ? :P

Even CookiezNcreem ( he admit he love usf, we all do ! ) say the calliope need nerf :p

I'm not defending its durability, until this thread I was myself convinced that it have no more then 480hp, its price is a good excuse for axis rocket arty firepower, but definitely not durability. :sibPheasant:

In regards to firepower, well, we either have to bring this thing together with stuka and pwerfer down or get katy, priest and suxton performance up, one of the two, I don't care which one as long as all are equally effective in regards to cost effectiveness :romeoMug:
12 Jan 2016, 12:15 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Jan 2016, 11:37 AMKatitof

Most rocket artillery has low penetration but does deflection damage so the AT prowess is related mostly number of rockets that hit.

Most rocket artillery will kill each other with barrage so there little relevance in your second point...Calliope on the other hand, has good chance of surviving most barrages...
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS