Login

russian armor

Playing allies on axis team exploit

• This thread is locked
11 Jan 2016, 19:57 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jan 2016, 19:45 PMGenObi

Good to hear, mission accomplished.

....I'll do a few more just for fun ;)

I think it sad that you find this somehow...fun. You are ruining multiple matches by preventing fair automatch experiences by a choice of your own. As you somehow think this is a badge of honor and you appear to be allowed to do it without receiving any punishment from Relic, I suggest you reflect on your lack of concern for other players and the game they also have a right to enjoy.

I sincerely hope that serially abusers of this exploit are banned from COH2 and from the forums.
11 Jan 2016, 19:58 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

I hope this notion of "not patching while ESL" is dropped. Pls tell us you will patch sooner than 2.5 months from now.
11 Jan 2016, 20:02 PM
Senior Caster Badge

Once i had GenObi be USF with Soviet commanders - ISU152 as USF. :<
11 Jan 2016, 20:06 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jan 2016, 19:43 PMGenObi

full commanders baby, you wouldn't believe how many hit me up for the secret, course I won't tell it's just to bring attention to it. Glad relic paying attention.

That's equal parts trolly and hilarious.
11 Jan 2016, 20:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jan 2016, 20:06 PMWygrif

That's equal parts trolly and hilarious.

I KNOW! Sadly not everyone has a sense of humor, just check out sorrow and glee Magee a few post up, I bet he's the life of the party.
11 Jan 2016, 20:36 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jan 2016, 20:32 PMGenObi

I KNOW! Sadly not everyone has a sense of humor, just check out sorrow and glee Magee a few post up, I bet he's the life of the party.

Wasn't really that fun for me when my allies quit because of it, but whatever makes you happy I guess.
11 Jan 2016, 20:47 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jan 2016, 20:36 PMZeaviS

Wasn't really that fun for me when my allies quit because of it, but whatever makes you happy I guess.

:rofl: they drop faster then a French men's rifle in WW2!
11 Jan 2016, 21:05 PM
Senior Mapmaker Badge

Relic has little confidence in himself, that the patches can go out well. March there is a long time.
11 Jan 2016, 21:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jan 2016, 21:05 PMcapiqua
Relic has little confidence in himself, that the patches can go out well. March there is a long time.

Well rest assured I won't be spreading on how to replicate the bug, I'll be keeping it to myself for the sake if the game.... well maybe a few more matches to get the troll out of me lol
12 Jan 2016, 07:49 AM

I think it sad that you find this somehow...fun. You are ruining multiple matches by preventing fair automatch experiences by a choice of your own. As you somehow think this is a badge of honor and you appear to be allowed to do it without receiving any punishment from Relic, I suggest you reflect on your lack of concern for other players and the game they also have a right to enjoy.

I sincerely hope that serially abusers of this exploit are banned from COH2 and from the forums.

Not that I approve Genobi's actions in anyway or expected to be apart of it, but to be fair, having a soviet on axis seems to be more of a handicap than an advantage. Now a German on the allies side.... well thats just making the game a little to even for most axis players to feel comfortable with. I just hope relic doesn't give germans another buff because they can lose to other germans.
12 Jan 2016, 08:06 AM
Senior Editor Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jan 2016, 19:45 PMGenObi

Good to hear, mission accomplished.

....I'll do a few more just for fun ;)

It takes a lot to get me mad. I'm a rather level-headed person and don't speak much on things I either don't know about or don't care enough about.

But cheaters?

Man, you ruin this game for the rest of everyone else. Exploiting bugs - Cuddletronic called it a "known issue" - for your own pleasure is deplorable.

Like others said, you want to play allies v allies or axis v axis, do so in a custom game. People in automatch are, usually, playing to get a good ELO, to play competitive games on relatively balanced maps.

Don't go around wasting people's time, pissing them off, or being an asshole.

If you want to be an asshole, do it in real life. Doing it over the internet is just a sign of immaturity. Grow up.

Before you call me a hypocrite:

If you have reason to be mad at someone, you've got every right to be.

Hope Relic bans you.

Edit: sorry for the double post
12 Jan 2016, 08:16 AM

It takes a lot to get me mad. I'm a rather level-headed person and don't speak much on things I either don't know about or don't care enough about.

But cheaters?

Man, you ruin this game for the rest of everyone else. Exploiting bugs - Cuddletronic called it a "known issue" - for your own pleasure is deplorable.

Like others said, you want to play allies v allies or axis v axis, do so in a custom game. People in automatch are, usually, playing to get a good ELO, to play competitive games on relatively balanced maps.

Don't go around wasting people's time, pissing them off, or being an asshole.

If you want to be an asshole, do it in real life. Doing it over the internet is just a sign of immaturity. Grow up.

Before you call me a hypocrite:

If you have reason to be mad at someone, you've got every right to be.

Hope Relic bans you.

Edit: sorry for the double post

I might let the TAB in on the secret, god knows they need all the help they can get since they are terrible at this game.
12 Jan 2016, 08:19 AM
Senior Editor Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Jan 2016, 08:16 AMGenObi

I might let the TAB in on the secret, god knows they need all the help they can get since they are terrible at this game.

We have players of various skill levels. We have some guys in the top 50 in 1v1/2v2 ranks, we have some guys in the upper 100s. We prefer friendliness and passion over skill. We wouldn't want a bug-exploiting prick like you to play with us, even if you're #1 on every ladder for every faction.
12 Jan 2016, 08:21 AM

I thought this thread was useful until certain posters turned up.

LOCKED.

@GenObi you're lucky Relic don't seem to have taken action against you, I notice you reproduce this bug a lot.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 97
Germany 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment