Login

russian armor

Anyone have a replay showing good sniper use?

8 Jan 2016, 20:58 PM

Or any tips?

Read a few things suggesting 2 snipers to bleed manpower from the Krauts. Mine just seem to give them free xp. Occasionally I might get 6 or 7 kills but can't find anything online which really helps.

Also, is a IS with the healing upgrade the only way to get them back to full health?

13 Jan 2016, 10:39 AM

I dont really have a demo per se but I use the sniper near 90% of my games and generally he survives till the end.

If you are counter sniping, holdfire and move only from cover to cover, that way you stay cloaked (unless an enemy gets too close that is(Vehicles have a larger detection range than infantry however)).

If not then press 'A' and left click to attack move the sniper, he will then shoot at the first enemy he sees. That's risky as you could end up in red cover and die from a few shots, the best way is to hold fire, get into a decent position and then, shoot.

Try to not use him as front line infantry, always have him behind something so they can't get to him without going through that first.

Late game it can get far too hectic to use a sniper so you are best either leaving him behind enemy lines with hold fire to spy on the enemy or, keeping him at the back of your defenses.

OKW HATE snipers, I love watching them struggle to take him out :D
aaa
13 Jan 2016, 11:02 AM

Or any tips?

Read a few things suggesting 2 snipers to bleed manpower from the Krauts. Mine just seem to give them free xp. Occasionally I might get 6 or 7 kills but can't find anything online which really helps.

Also, is a IS with the healing upgrade the only way to get them back to full health?

After both axis starting MP buff going sniper first just gives them 1-2 extra squads right from the start with all the consicuenses. Time of sov sniper having 30+ kills past long ago. Its not viable any more as playing alleiens in general.
Just dont play really dont worth time. Game is totaly axis favorite.

USF can win in first 10 mins, other than that dont play not to waste time. Or you will get disapointed. Best wishes
15 Jan 2016, 17:30 PM

Here is a few videos I have where I use the sniper, mostly lasting until end game, although one video, I brain farted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDowI1Bnlf8&index=3&list=PL_FcMLa_cOYJ0NeGXRVgvFoMs0PUCLPbr
16 Jan 2016, 02:57 AM

Thank you Latch, exactly what I was looking for.

Loved the Centaur play as well, and the blob crushes. D
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS