Login

russian armor

The end of pirated games?

7 Jan 2016, 08:01 AM
7 Jan 2016, 18:07 PM

I'd actually rather it not be the end.. I pirated games in the past to make sure my system could run it given that I had a potato. In the case that I get in that situation again, I'd like the option to see how well my real world performance with the games before I drop 60 dollars on it.

Mind you I've a decently large steam library thanks to this otherwise, I'd not have bought CoH2, EU4, Skyrim, FNV, FO4 among other games.
7 Jan 2016, 18:30 PM

Who bothers pirate games anymore? Games are so cheap nowadays from steam sales etc.. When you buy game from legit sites you get steam platform, legit multiplayer without viruses etc...
8 Jan 2016, 10:20 AM

I can understand people being upset to buy an EA/Ubisoft semi finish, milk your money game :D
8 Jan 2016, 10:57 AM

I'd actually rather it not be the end.. I pirated games in the past to make sure my system could run it given that I had a potato. In the case that I get in that situation again, I'd like the option to see how well my real world performance with the games before I drop 60 dollars on it.

That's not a healthy solution. There should be demos for all games therefore you can test your system whether you can run it, and the game whether you like it. That's the real solution for your problem.
8 Jan 2016, 15:45 PM

That's not a healthy solution. There should be demos for all games therefore you can test your system whether you can run it, and the game whether you like it. That's the real solution for your problem.

I agree, but currently demos aren't really produced so I don't have much of an option when it comes to most games.
8 Jan 2016, 16:14 PM

well, there is atleast the refund option on steam. in case your pc cant handle it for example..
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★