Login

russian armor

COH2 wont open

4 Jan 2016, 20:35 PM

HEllo everytime i try to open coh2 the game, i get to the screen and it says COmpany of Heroes 2 then crashes. The one time it opened the game didnt move my screen around when i put my mouse in the bottom or right side of the screen. I have tried validating files and reinstalling the game. Please help. my computer specs are 16 gb of ram, i7 4770, gtx 780, 512gb ssd, z87k motherboard.
4 Jan 2016, 20:42 PM

Have you tried turning it on and off again?
4 Jan 2016, 20:53 PM

I would try messing around with the graphics settings in the ini file, no idea if it would work, but thats what i would try.
Only Relic postRelic 4 Jan 2016, 22:03 PM
Developer Relic Badge

Do you have a bugsplat number?
Do you have the latest Drivers?
Have you tried Verifying the Game files?
5 Jan 2016, 02:05 AM

Okay I got my game to open now but after 1 game once I load into the second game the screen goes white but does crash
5 Jan 2016, 04:38 AM
Patrion 28

if it goes white or has other visual errors you could have a bad and/or over heating graphics card. does it go suddenly white or is it a fade?
5 Jan 2016, 04:50 AM

if it goes white or has other visual errors you could have a bad and/or over heating graphics card. does it go suddenly white or is it a fade?
it shows the map and the description with a white background. And this only happens after each game I play If I don't restart coh2. All my other games and benchmarks run fine, no signs of any overheating even.
5 Jan 2016, 05:51 AM
Patrion 28

it shows the map and the description with a white background. And this only happens after each game I play If I don't restart coh2. All my other games and benchmarks run fine, no signs of any overheating even.

yeah, probably not overheating. misunderstood you and thought you meant the whole screen went white.
5 Jan 2016, 18:02 PM

i had something similar to this.

try to unistal your graphic driver and then install it again.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★