Login

russian armor

What is new in 2016 in Company of heroes 2 ?

4 Jan 2016, 19:31 PM

I would really love to see a road map for 2016.
6 Jan 2016, 19:41 PM

Essence engine update, Afrika Korps and more DLC.

More DLC? You're wallet must be loaded bud.
6 Jan 2016, 22:56 PM

Being able to trade warspoils would be great...

Would help players to tailor their army composition to how they play and might bring a bit more diversity into unit composition. Hell say no-one uses AECs or 222s, if they could trade warspoils they don't use they might tailor their game around them if they could trade for these buffs cheaply.

Or at least off load the 10 extras of the SAME bulletin so you can get at least one you want.
6 Jan 2016, 23:01 PM

All I want is the land mattress
7 Jan 2016, 00:33 AM

More DLC? You're wallet must be loaded bud.

This summer, the game will have been out for 3 years. Owning all the factions and having bought the game at release + a handful of premium commanders and skins, I think I've spent less than $100 on COH 2 over that time frame. Maybe a little more.

$100 over 3 years. Hundreds of hours of gameplay.

Somehow my wallet (and probably his) are able to swing that.

With that said, I'd like to see them finally do something with Warspoils this year. Seems like forever ago we had the in-game survey about Warspoils and then nothing ever happened or changed. I also want them to seriously look at team game balance since it's obviously gone to shit since OKW revamp.
7 Jan 2016, 00:56 AM

This summer, the game will have been out for 3 years. Owning all the factions and having bought the game at release + a handful of premium commanders and skins, I think I've spent less than $100 on COH 2 over that time frame. Maybe a little more.

$100 over 3 years. Hundreds of hours of gameplay.

Somehow my wallet (and probably his) are able to swing that.

With that said, I'd like to see them finally do something with Warspoils this year. Seems like forever ago we had the in-game survey about Warspoils and then nothing ever happened or changed. I also want them to seriously look at team game balance since it's obviously gone to shit since OKW revamp.

You do realize that there is over 400$ worth of DLC in game? I'm implying that when I made my comment, as he wishes for more DLC. Good for you though, you were able to survive the DLC onslaught of 2014 and the unbalances of 2015, would you like a medal?
7 Jan 2016, 06:27 AM

Nothing will change. They made a big push for this december to patch the game for ESL and after a few months of terrible ESL viewership they will cancel the membership. Simply too little too late. You can't launch something major like ESports literally 3 years after a game launches.

Still a shit ton of performance/latency issues too.
7 Jan 2016, 06:28 AM
Patrion 14

canadian DLC
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

South Africa 2
Germany 760
Germany 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W