Login

russian armor

WTF is the logic behind the brace structure ability?

30 Dec 2015, 12:59 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Dec 2015, 12:49 PMKatitof

Prepare your mind to be blown apart:

Mortar pit doesn't have a single offensive vet bonus that would directly improve its performance in any way.

Well it range higher than 60 when it's vet 3 it's not offensive.RNG should be lees mad at me and at least 1/5 miss one of my squads.
30 Dec 2015, 13:01 PM

Well it range higher than 60 when it's vet 3 it's not offensive.RNG should be lees mad at me and at least 1/5 miss one of my squads.

Its range at vet3 is exactly the same as vet0.
30 Dec 2015, 13:08 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Dec 2015, 00:08 AMKatitof
You know what is a bigger load of bull?

Investing hefty amount of resources, population and scoring some vet on a unit that can't retreat.

If you have trouble with brit emplacements, its because you don't know how to counter them. Its easy, especially as OKW, but its not like wehr struggles with MHT and incendiary rounds.

Force brace, soft retreat for 30 seconds, come back and finish the job.

L2P thread.

emplacements are bullshit, make no fun to play with or against them and are plain easy to defend if your ally spams maxims

finally stop defending them
30 Dec 2015, 13:11 PM

Cancer emplacements were a problem in Coh1. Relic logic: Reintroduce emplacements that everybody hated into Coh2 and give them an ability to be invincible.

Brace should get out of the game.
30 Dec 2015, 13:21 PM

emplacements are bullshit, make no fun to play with or against them andplain easy to defend if your ally spams maxims

finally stop defending them

I can say exactly the same about OKW shwerer or forward med truck "I don't need to retreat full map and you can do nothing before late game about it".
I can say exactly the same about super heavies like KT, JT, ele, TA.

I can say the same about demos and goliaths.

I can say the same about axis having no side costs and no need to go back to base for weapons or UKF/USF being able to dual equip.

I can say the same about any single feature "you" have and "I" don't.

But it won't mean these features are good or bad, they are in game and you can do nothing about it, unless you play the faction yourself and don't use them.

Emplacements have clear, explitable counters.
If there is 2nd player defending them with MGs, can I ask where is your team mate, who's only job was to counter them, while you're focused on countering emplacements? Hell, if you play wehr you can hardcounter both with MHT or two.
30 Dec 2015, 13:32 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Dec 2015, 07:33 AMPorygon
After a serving of 100% Exquisite Noble Tea imported from Ceylon, our lads became fully energetic, able to form a Royal aura ready to withstand against the evil German weapon, for King and Country. britsbrits

Call 020 44 7987 654 321 to order now. :thumb:

This made me laugh. :D Thanks! :thumb:
30 Dec 2015, 13:50 PM
Donator 11

British emplacements are terrible except for the Trench which isn't an emplacement and the Mortar Pit in some circumstances behind shotblockers in DEFENSIVE conservative non-aggressive position.
30 Dec 2015, 14:03 PM

Emplacement are easy to kill with leigs or at gun Even easier with flame, but overall they are fine.
30 Dec 2015, 15:00 PM

... basically, it makes it immortal.

You mean, imMORTAR AHAHAHAHAHahahahahhaah haha....hahaha.... somebody please help me...
30 Dec 2015, 15:41 PM

OH GOD I am SOOO TIRED of Xutryn_X7 and RAPPY every f*cking post trolling everyone here.

Playercard both of you please. If you guys think Allies is SOOOOOOOOOO OP, please get into top 10 on them to prove a point.

Every post is a complaint unwarranted due to their lack of skill.

If you cannot see...
http://coh2chart.com/

UKF has THE lowest win rate except in 4s where SOV is lower. Apparently, other good players do not find it a problem.

Please close this thread.
30 Dec 2015, 15:44 PM

You mean, imMORTAR AHAHAHAHAHahahahahhaah haha....hahaha.... somebody please help me...

On it, just sit tight :snfPeter:

30 Dec 2015, 16:53 PM

Emplacements are much easier to kill than someone thinks, double leig and all of them dead, with brace or without.
30 Dec 2015, 18:29 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Dec 2015, 13:21 PMKatitof

I can say exactly the same about OKW shwerer or forward med truck "I don't need to retreat full map and you can do nothing before late game about it".
I can say exactly the same about super heavies like KT, JT, ele, TA.

But do any of these things have something called "brace structure"? No.
30 Dec 2015, 18:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Dec 2015, 16:53 PMNEVEC
Emplacements are much easier to kill than someone thinks, double leig and all of them dead, with brace or without.

That's just not true. Some maps allow mortar and bofor positioning that LeIGs can't get at. Not without constantly getting decrewed. I guess you aren't going to listen though.
30 Dec 2015, 18:37 PM
Senior Social Media Manager Badge

Just use festung support. You have two hard counters. Mortar HT incendiary plus 222 rush and a late game howitzer for vet 1 counter-barrage of doom. If you are OKW, Rush a Stewart and go breakthrough for late game übercounter
30 Dec 2015, 18:40 PM
Patrion 14

Just calm down and adapt, or uninstall.
30 Dec 2015, 18:48 PM
Senior Social Media Manager Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Dec 2015, 07:14 AMRappy
The LeIG costs not much less than that and gets almost instantly decrewed. Looking at the mortar pit, I should be able to get the same virtual indestructibility by putting up four sandbags around my mortars or LeIGs...

Yes, I have had my fair share of victories using LeIG to counter Brit emplacements with forcing brace etc, but with some situations there is literally nothing you can do, especially when the muthafcka croc appears. Double Brits and its goodbye to everything. How do you counter three mortar pits four bofors and a couple of AT emplacements? Answer: You can't.

With that many static units hogging resources and popcap, you should be able to just walk into their base with one tank.
30 Dec 2015, 19:01 PM

Hulldown should give Axis tanks Brace. :foreveralone:
30 Dec 2015, 19:07 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Dec 2015, 18:32 PMRappy

That's just not true. Some maps allow mortar and bofor positioning that LeIGs can't get at. Not without constantly getting decrewed. I guess you aren't going to listen though.

Leig is indirect fire weapon that can hit you anywhere behind cover almost like mortar does. If you got decrewed you probably got not enough leigs, you also can reposition them unlike emplacement. Putting them near med hq or flak will help a lot while dealing with british mortar.
30 Dec 2015, 19:09 PM

when will official forums be back online so these shit kids can fuck off back to it.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★