Login

russian armor

Wehr mortar shouldnt 1 shot full health Soviet snipers

23 Dec 2015, 06:45 AM

Ost sniper dies to 1 shot from soviet sniper but can take 2 mortar shells. Soviet dies to 2 ost sniper shots but dies to one mortar shell. I don't see any reason to complain. Besides, your sniper will have to be standing in the same spot for like 10 seconds in order to be hit by a mortar. That or you are walking into a barrage.

+1

Unfair poll anyway, making someone against op's thought complete fanboy.
23 Dec 2015, 07:02 AM

I'd happily accept a change that makes ost snipers die from mortors, it would help out balance. I haven't used ost snipers in awhile, but last I did check, they couldn't survive a direct mortor round.

Mortar does 80 damage, ost sniper have 82 hp.
23 Dec 2015, 08:55 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Dec 2015, 00:57 AMYunohh

Soviet snipers aren't the only things getting 1-shot by Wehr mortars. Any 4-man allied weapon teams get rekt by them.

Yes it can one shot damaged weapon teams like every other mortar, thats why you move your weapon teams when they are barraged, it not as a issue against germans because second shell seems to hit at the target every time. Against soviet moving can be bad idea, i could swear that their mortar never ever hits it target and those misses might hit you if you move.

Against those 8*mm mortar you have a chance if you have full health squads you can always move. Its not russian squad wiper 120mm the thing i hate nearly as much taking fire from packhowi and howitzercarriage
23 Dec 2015, 09:01 AM

The problem is OST sniper. He's not dead after a grenade. Or a Katusha barrage. Anyway, he has too much HP.
23 Dec 2015, 09:19 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Dec 2015, 09:01 AMJadek
The problem is OST sniper. He's not dead after a grenade.

Did you know that Britt sniper survives grenade too?

Or a Katusha barrage.

Not quite sure if serious or trolling with this one.

Anyway, he has too much HP.

Just perfect ammount. You cannot just be lucky to kill a sniper, you need to be proactive. -> If i would be lower it would be sniper shoots -> retreats walks minute back and repeats. --> Reason for this would be that mortars would autoshoot the position after sniper shot and kill sniper without any effort.
23 Dec 2015, 09:35 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Dec 2015, 09:19 AMJespe

Did you know that Britt sniper survives grenade too?

Not quite sure if serious or trolling with this one.

Just perfect ammount. You cannot just be lucky to kill a sniper, you need to be proactive. -> If i would be lower it would be sniper shoots -> retreats walks minute back and repeats. --> Reason for this would be that mortars would autoshoot the position after sniper shot and kill sniper without any effort.

Don't remember this ? Yeah yay yah, just lucky.

23 Dec 2015, 09:39 AM

Its just really bad luck, unfortunately.
23 Dec 2015, 09:43 AM

Its just really bad luck, unfortunately.

Moment when enemy uses katjusha or any other form of artillery to try to kill your sniper is the point that you know that you have used it efficiently.
23 Dec 2015, 10:34 AM

the ost mortar is OP anyways... yesterday just oneshot a 4man full HP squad, ffs...
23 Dec 2015, 11:00 AM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Dec 2015, 09:43 AMJespe

Moment when enemy uses katjusha or any other form of artillery to try to kill your sniper is the point that you know that you have used it efficiently.

So it deserves to survive artillery? Come on, that is the biggest BS I've heard in a while.
23 Dec 2015, 11:16 AM

You miss the point of mortar, it's full RNG either 25 shot will completly miss a sniper, either the first shot will land on the head of the sniper.

Brit sniper survives a mortar hit, relic buffed HP of ost sniper due to totally random mortar shells hitting and killing him

The way i see it, is to put the sov sniper a 82 health but increased it receive accuracy as well as other sniper, sniper shoudn't be countered by One shot RNG but Unit capable of putting pression on it (mortar is a counter but it need not to one shot it)
23 Dec 2015, 11:35 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Dec 2015, 11:00 AMCptEend

So it deserves to survive artillery?

If its consistent that it survives katjushas and other arty barrages? I think not. I am quite certain that most situations that unit dies in arty barrage? (BARRAGE not a single grenade dear god most infantry models survive even pointplank AT round in face *GASP*.)

It is just like that retreating limping comet that is one shot away from dying and every single shot you shoot at its rear i either miss, ricochet or non damagin critical until it gets to safety.

RNG is the on great point in this game, some times you are lucky some times not. I like the randomness, it's exiting to watch vehicles skidding on ice in front of AT praying that it won't hit or break the ice. Game is much funnier that way.
23 Dec 2015, 11:41 AM

Just stop replying to these bait threads, same as 'the IS2 Problem' and others. Good lord...
23 Dec 2015, 11:49 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Dec 2015, 11:41 AMDomine
Just stop replying to these bait threads, same as 'the IS2 Problem' and others. Good lord...

But i'm bored at work
23 Dec 2015, 13:35 PM

"they're snipers"

sick argument, is that why ost sniper survives a mortar shell to the face?

krupp skin

Even direct hit from Katusha can't kill Ost sniper.
23 Dec 2015, 13:40 PM
Donator 33

Brit sniper can also survive a direct hit from PWerfer.

Soviet mortar can wipe full HP squads just like the German one.

Let's nerf them as well.

:luvDerp:
23 Dec 2015, 15:52 PM

Brit sniper can also survive a direct hit from PWerfer.

Soviet mortar can wipe full HP squads just like the German one.

Let's nerf them as well.

:luvDerp:

+1
I'd rather nerf them! especially that squad wiping panzerwerfer
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 31
Russian Federation 29
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias