21 Dec 2015, 16:15 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Dec 2015, 14:51 PMRiCE
Their tanks are still more expensive..

For example JgPzIV per 135 fuel? ;)
21 Dec 2015, 19:54 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Dec 2015, 14:51 PMRiCE
Their tanks are still more expensive..

No they are not. Every single tank that is more expensive is more powerfull than ostheer counterpart while also being cheaper to tech. There are also some tanks that are superior to anything of their kind in game while costing the same or even less fuel than counterparts. (see luchs)
21 Dec 2015, 20:01 PM

cashes RUin 2vs2 games and above, It would be a good thing to remove the whole cashes BS system and replace is it by salvage

There he is :snfPeter:
21 Dec 2015, 20:02 PM

No they are not. Every single tank that is more expensive is more powerfull than ostheer counterpart while also being cheaper to tech. There are also some tanks that are superior to anything of their kind in game while costing the same or even less fuel than counterparts. (see luchs)

Over time OKW spends the most fuel for armor.
21 Dec 2015, 21:47 PM
Donator 11

Over time OKW spends the most fuel for armor.

Of course it does. Nobody else can spend that much becouse nobody else has such a huge income...
21 Dec 2015, 22:16 PM

when okw had penalty this was to give them a chance to gain some extra resources but after they removed the penalty the forgot to adjust other things like this problem
21 Dec 2015, 22:18 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Dec 2015, 11:35 AMruzen
People just cant stop beating OKW enough. People enjoy nerfing OKW too much

you are my man dude! :) it is quite entertaining as obviously many of you think games are won by this simple salvage.It is debatable whether the ability should be removed or not, but as long as in the core functions, not all groups are equal (all able to build caches), every effort trying to justify the comparison is irrelevant.
you want to make serious advice? then you have to take the "cache's build for all"- argument at first, and then you may discuss whats forgotten to adjust and not
21 Dec 2015, 22:30 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Dec 2015, 16:15 PMAradan

For example JgPzIV per 135 fuel? ;)

Panzer IV 150 fuel
Panther 200 fuel
King Tiger 310 fuel

Plz bro
21 Dec 2015, 22:36 PM

you are my man dude! :) it is quite entertaining as obviously many of you think games are won by this simple salvage.It is debatable whether the ability should be removed or not, but as long as in the core functions, not all groups are equal (all able to build caches), every effort trying to justify the comparison is irrelevant.
you want to make serious advice? then you have to take the "cache's build for all"- argument at first, and then you may discuss whats forgotten to adjust and not

Please... you have a sub-par win rate of 30% average and low as 10%

You obviously don't micro manage your forces and probably lose every squad you build.

For others, it is not so much the fact that OKW gets resources from salvaging vehicles, it's the fact that they could deny usage of dropped support weapons.

When OKW was first released (and OP), I was frustrated that at T2 Soviet, if i lost any support weapon, it could not get recrewed because it'd just get salvaged. As many other users have mentioned, Axis usually has to make a choice to crew a weapon team and lose a whole squad if they had less than 4 models.

Solution, let them continue to salvage but vehicles only or just give them caches. I don't mind. Maybe they'll spam less volks if they can spend MP elsewhere.
21 Dec 2015, 22:50 PM
Donator 11

Panzer IV 150 fuel
Panther 200 fuel
King Tiger 310 fuel

Plz bro

These tanks are superior to ostheer versions both in initial performance and veterancy. Why should they cost the same in your opinion?
nee
22 Dec 2015, 00:15 AM

because Relic will just remove it next patch and call it a solution.
22 Dec 2015, 00:49 AM

"because the other teams can't do it" is such a weak reason. Lots of factions in lots of games have unique perks. Russians get merge and oorah. Germans can heal in the field and build bunkers. USF has a mobile retreat + heal point. Deal with it.
22 Dec 2015, 01:07 AM

Yeah you're right. Fuck the salvage, give us fuel caches so I can build the super expensive paper like PIV.
22 Dec 2015, 02:17 AM

These tanks are superior to ostheer versions both in initial performance and veterancy. Why should they cost the same in your opinion?

Superior how exactly?
Armoured skirts?

"because the other teams can't do it" is such a weak reason. Lots of factions in lots of games have unique perks. Russians get merge and oorah. Germans can heal in the field and build bunkers. USF has a mobile retreat + heal point. Deal with it.

Well said Sir!

Yeah you're right. Fuck the salvage, give us fuel caches so I can build the super expensive paper like PIV.

Since when has the Panzer IV been a 'paper tank'?
22 Dec 2015, 02:39 AM
Donator 11

Superior how exactly?
Armoured skirts?

yeah, at vet 0 it gets armour of vet2 ost p4. At vet2 it gets +60% turret rotation speed and -25% scatter while ost one finally has skirts and gets only +40% rotation speed. At vet 3 they both get similar bonuses but the vet2 one still kicks in. And there are also 2 more levels to get on okw one...
22 Dec 2015, 04:35 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

for this to work, okw fuel cost would have to go back down and the vet 4-5 on affected vehicles would need to go back up.

Well, yes and no. Certainly, I don't think the heightened fuel costs on OKW tanks have hit the mark, and they wouldn't be necessary with a penalty applied to building them again (though I think it's clear OKW versions of vehicles are superior in ways over the Wehrmacht ones that justify a higher price, though not as severe as the +15 and +25 of the OKW PIV and Panther over Wehrmacht's). Otherwise though, I am generally satisfied by the current vet 5 performance of OKW units, but it remains clear that overall their units need a reduction in XP requirements for their ranks.

Thus, the OKW's penalties (bear in mind I think the cumulative penalties should only approach the former 66% when a player's army is largely filled out, so at this point there should be a good amount of vet going in one's army to make the penalty bearable and if not, the penalties must have been reduced frequently due to your losses) and potency would be flattened from their original concept, while the ease of obtaining that potency would be reduced.

I also wondering if retroactive resource penalties would be an appropriate way to balance out OKW's "free" healing, repairing and flak cannon from purchasing their tiers (speak not of the Americans, theirs is easy - don't give them the units for free. They don't even have to make costs for the units, there's already current ones for them for building replacements).
22 Dec 2015, 06:16 AM

Salvage should work in another way. Give fuel for salvaging vehicles (but more) and amo for salvaging weapons.
22 Dec 2015, 06:54 AM

Yeah let's remove all the perks of a factions. We already lost less fuel & muni income, resource trade. Now the salvage??

Some other dude wanted 5 man gren squads and no racks for USF, also LMGs for Cons.

Maybe Relic should listen to the community and remove all but one faction so there wouldnt be allies, axis fanbois...
22 Dec 2015, 08:57 AM

This thread is a perfect example of the 'my favourite faction had not this cool feature, so no other faction should have it too' syndrome.

Pls remove vehicle crews, 6 men squads, replacements & snipers so we can finally have age of coh
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★