Login

russian armor

Balance? It's ok. MM? It's a disaster.

17 Dec 2015, 12:41 PM

Well I read a lot of topics about balancing, but i play all faction and i find them quite ok. I am max lvl (300) since a long time, but very often i have mates under lvl 50 (i only play 4 vs 4 matches). It means a fast surrender if they are in my team and a fast victory if they are in the opponent team. And most of all it means NO FUN at all.
I don't think that it would be so difficult to set the MM in a different way: player from 1 to 100; players from 101 to 200; and players from 201 to 300.
I am really tired to lose my time for this reason, even if it is no noobs' fault to find themselves playing with skilled ones. You can adjust this MM and everyone will have a better fun playing this wonderful game.
17 Dec 2015, 12:44 PM

Matchmaking system is fine, playerbase is just too small. I suggest you play AT (arranged team) if you dont want to deal with randumbs.
17 Dec 2015, 12:49 PM

You are Max lvl 300. But what ELO rank are you? Thats what the game search engine uses :)

There is tons of rank top 100 players that have 50 prestige lvl. When you quit the game / quit or just quit, and dont "surrender" you dont gain XP.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★