Login

russian armor

Tiger feels like it's made from paper ...

28 Jun 2013, 22:24 PM

Totally worthless for 600 mp and 250 fuel atm ...
28 Jun 2013, 23:02 PM

Agree 100%

Worthless.
28 Jun 2013, 23:13 PM

it is about as worthless as the IS-2 it seems only the super assult guns are worth the cost
29 Jun 2013, 02:14 AM

I was playing a 2v2 match yesterday, where we managed to call in several Tigers.

They are very strong... but something's off.

I remember back in the beginning days of vCoH a single Tiger or Pershing literally had you shuffling and repositioning your forces, because these tanks packed a real punch. Up front, you had to outnumber them at least 3 or 4 to one in a frontal fight, and even then.

Right now, if I was able to call in a tiger, either my opponent isn't calling ANYTHING, because he lost, or the game is a team battle stalemate where nothing but heavy tanks will make a difference.

The ISU-52 kills a Tiger, in most scenarios. Not because its stronger, but because its stun mechanic is akin to the Brummbar I think (1 every three to stun) and it has a massive range. If there's any measure of enemy infantry in the field, it will also gain vet fast, and then you have yourself a dedicated AI tank duking it out with your supposed end gamer.

Like I said: they are statistically strong, but something feels off. They require a huge fuel sacrifice to the Tank Gods to bring into the game, but they become tactically worthless at that point, because you are either already spearheading through the enemy, or at a stalemate.
29 Jun 2013, 13:48 PM

ummm disagree?

had a stolen p4, 2 t-34's, and 2 zis all hitting one tiger (just sitting there, he wasnt microing it at all). frontal and side and even some rear shots as he moved it back.

took about 4 minutes to die and would have killed everything if i hadn't rammed it about 2.5 minutes in. still killed both zis and then first shot on a t-34 took it to 60% health...ramming time.

so yeah tiger is badass but i agree that the cost of heavy tanks is off right now.
29 Jun 2013, 16:24 PM

ummm disagree?

had a stolen p4, 2 t-34's, and 2 zis all hitting one tiger (just sitting there, he wasnt microing it at all). frontal and side and even some rear shots as he moved it back.

took about 4 minutes to die and would have killed everything if i hadn't rammed it about 2.5 minutes in. still killed both zis and then first shot on a t-34 took it to 60% health...ramming time.

so yeah tiger is badass but i agree that the cost of heavy tanks is off right now.

2x SU-85s will rape the Tiger in 4 frontal shots. Happened yesterday 1 AT grenade from conscripts and gg
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★