Login

russian armor

Enough is enough, fix the volks

PAGES (14)down
16 Dec 2015, 07:01 AM

If you're putting a bullet in there for a game you have no life. GET BURNED SON ::

Kappa
16 Dec 2015, 07:01 AM
Donator 11

I'm sure volks suppression bulletin does not reduce AoE Suppression. It only reduces individual suppression. Individual suppression as in 1 squad charging an MG. AoE suppression as in suppressing a whole group and the AoE goes far and wide. It will even suppress squads out of arc.

I haven't had much of a difficulty facing these blobs yet. I usually get 2 mgs as brits and usf. As sovs I have a con merged shock horde Kappa

You merge cons with Shocks?
16 Dec 2015, 07:16 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post16 Dec 2015, 06:56 AMNEVEC
Damage from 12 to 10, price to 235 mp.

Then we go back to more manpower float, and volksgrenadiers getting curb stomped by everything.
16 Dec 2015, 07:21 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Dec 2015, 06:56 AMNEVEC
Damage from 12 to 10, price to 235 mp.

This means reverting to what it was before, but make no mistake, what allied fanboys are asking is volks being shitty as they were before patch while keeping the actual price. LOL to that.

There is no real balance claim in all these OKW threads. It's only jalousy against OKW as it allways was.

As long as we want diversity in COH2 and not mirror factions, each faction will have its strengths and weaknesses, based on the concept they were built on.

For instance, Ostheer is far harder to play than OKW, but once you have a verry good micro, are carefull with units' preservation and you are experienced enough to foresee what your opponent will do / build, it will shine. I'm not saying it can't use some improvements related to individual units, but this is another thing.

At the opposite side there is OKW, that doesn't encourage you to combine your arms to much, because this is not its' strength. Once you learned how to effectively use its strengths, the difference between what you did when you started to play with it and what you do after you are more experienced, is not so high as in ostheer's case.

Why don't we let each faction have it's flavor? If OKW smells like cheese so bad, maybe this is it's concept. It's not the only one built like that.
16 Dec 2015, 07:43 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Dec 2015, 07:21 AMJohnnyB

This means reverting to what it was before, but make no mistake, what allied fanboys are asking is volks being shitty as they were before patch while keeping the actual price. LOL to that.

Man that is some Grade A Troll, it's like the Kobe Beef of Kappa

No but seriously, all we are asking for is to reach some sort of middle ground where OKW is still fine while the rest of us can actually have fun. Nobody is enjoying Volk spam but Volk spammers, and tbh they probably aren't enjoying it either because it's boring.

But of course leave it to the axis fanbois to take what everyone else is saying to the absolute extremes of, "They just want OKW to suck, they want them to bad and it makes me wet my bed".
16 Dec 2015, 07:55 AM

L2P
what is your problem ?
all allies infantry have 2 slot for weapons, bazooka is only 60 mun,soviet have powerful AT gun, ukf have PIATs
but volks have only one slot and one upgrade (schreck 90 mun)
َL2P

>l2p
Said a man who has only 14 games with usf and plays 3v3 axis. Failfish
16 Dec 2015, 07:55 AM

Just make the shreks more expensive, no need to have 4 shreks early anyway.
16 Dec 2015, 08:30 AM

Boring? You must be stuff on riflespam to armor, because armor is always the answer for everything.
16 Dec 2015, 09:29 AM

Yeah volksspam every game and volks beating conscripts and riflemans is fine and balanced.

Current volksgrenadiers perfomance is not acceptable and should be reduced to what they was before.
16 Dec 2015, 10:20 AM

Remove schreks from volks would be first step to balance thiz game
16 Dec 2015, 10:38 AM

Remove schrek and return something Anti Infantry to it, whoop
16 Dec 2015, 10:47 AM

Remove schrek and return something Anti Infantry to it, whoop

Yus.
16 Dec 2015, 10:59 AM

how to counter volk blobs during mid game in 4v4?

16 Dec 2015, 11:06 AM

Wouldn't that make it a copypasta of the OST?
How boring...
Concerning BALANCE™ i am not worried at all as cohchart seems to indicate that the metagame is adjusting to changes. It looks like victory per factions are converging to the same point.

When people looks at the shreck they forgot to watch the whole faction AT capacity (particulary the fact that the ATgun is far less impressive than other's).
Leave the shreck alone it does a job no one else can do.

What the hell am i saying? no way! let's throw any balance idea that goes throught my mind!NERF WOLKS FFS Reinsert ressource cut + increase fuel costs +200%! nerf ober! nerf P2! nerf Teclis.

Kozo.
16 Dec 2015, 11:09 AM

Remove shreck from volks? Hahaha!
I would do it just for the fun to see 50% + of forumites crying that OKW is UP, afterwards. In some cases, the verry persons who asked for it.
You can't imagine what OKW would be without shrecks on volks if no other changes made, like, for instance, cheaper and more effective raketen.
Keep dreaming about how an AI upgrade will make up for this nerf. Have fun fighting against early allied vehicles like stuarts, T70s, etc.
Give them to sturms, so the early AI punch of OKW be totally doomed. And oh, don't even think of giving the double shreck upgrade to them. Just one. It's enough, what the heck?
Have fun while you will be obliged to build a fast puma and have fun remaining to just Puma building level, because you will be forced to build another one, most certainly - Medium tanks will come earlier than you can even think at a Panzer IV, for instance. Have fun in relying allways on the Puma building, because Med truck would be a bad investment for start. Have fun while no medic truck on the field, but only in base.

Yep, it will be so much fun.

Fun fact: People seeing 2 volks squad with shrecks clumped together will already accuse you of blobbing. By this way of thinking, yeah, I must blobbing like hell, me too.

Removing shrecks from volks could maybe be taken into account if jagdpanzer would still be in medic truck and cheaper. But again, give the pzshreck to whom?? I red somwhere here that someone suggested to give it to obersoldaten. Laughed my ass of.
16 Dec 2015, 11:27 AM

Or give the Volks a chance to go Anti Infantry or Anti Tank. 95% sure that it will fix the majority of the problem.
16 Dec 2015, 11:33 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Dec 2015, 11:09 AMJohnnyB
Remove shreck from volks? Hahaha!
I would do it just for the fun to see 50% + of forumites crying that OKW is UP, afterwards. In some cases, the verry persons who asked for it.
You can't imagine what OKW would be without shrecks on volks if no other changes made, like, for instance, cheaper and more effective raketen.
Keep dreaming about how an AI upgrade will make up for this nerf. Have fun fighting against early allied vehicles like stuarts, T70s, etc.
Give them to sturms, so the early AI punch of OKW be totally doomed. And oh, don't even think of giving the double shreck upgrade to them. Just one. It's enough, what the heck?
Have fun while you will be obliged to build a fast puma and have fun remaining to just Puma building level, because you will be forced to build another one, most certainly - Medium tanks will come earlier than you can even think at a Panzer IV, for instance. Have fun in relying allways on the Puma building, because Med truck would be a bad investment for start. Have fun while no medic truck on the field, but only in base.

Yep, it will be so much fun.

Fun fact: People seeing 2 volks squad with shrecks clumped together will already accuse you of blobbing. By this way of thinking, yeah, I must blobbing like hell, me too.

Removing shrecks from volks could maybe be taken into account if jagdpanzer would still be in medic truck and cheaper. But again, give the pzshreck to whom?? I red somwhere here that someone suggested to give it to obersoldaten. Laughed my ass of.

Ooh, yea I'm ok with buffing raketen in exchange for no schrecks on volks, I think we're all fine with that. Good suggestion Johnny.
16 Dec 2015, 11:34 AM

1) it is hard to counter Volks with light and medium vehicles coz the Horde have shrek's (even if u support it with infantry). whatching top players they omit any light or medium vehicals.
2) Each hit with shrek provides substantial veterancy.
3) Because of no armor of any type here is a tendency to rush for KT.
4) Adding to Horde P2 at 6 min resulting very interesting gameplay process.
5) Low reinforce allows to maintain Horde of 4-6 squads and float MP at 500-600 . Thats why we rarely see PAK43 from Wehrmacht and quiet often from OKW.
6) Teching design is awfull. Investing resources in TECH all other factions suffers disadvantages BUT OKW get Shwere panzer that can be placed everywhere and there is no units or their combinations untill late game to remove it.
PAGES (14)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS