18 Dec 2015, 17:16 PM

Well if you look at it this way:

OKW blobs volks
USF blobs rifles to counter
OKW stukas or OST panzerwerfer
USF blob dies
OKW blob still lives
Game over.

Well, maybe in big team games it looks like you said.
18 Dec 2015, 17:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Dec 2015, 17:16 PMNEVEC

Well, maybe in big team games it looks like you said.

Yes, you are correct. In 1s, it's not as much of a problem since you're microing and have fuel trade offs. In teams, it's more effective to make a devastating blow. When you get outnumbered and/or get flanked by a second army, it's hard to recover since allied vehicle is vulnerable to shrek blob+retreat. OKW has a flak HQ and isn't easy to push past it.

I'm not voting for any type of change. I'm just stating 4 volks flanking a sherman would kill it and 4 riflemen with zooks probably wouldn't kill a panther. maybe i'm comparing to a bad vehicle but that's the axis strongpoint. stronger vehicles. I just think it's easier for axis to change the flow of battle in a team game than allies.
18 Dec 2015, 17:29 PM

Yes axis fanboi. obviously you don't care about 3v3+ is because a majority of your games are 1s and 2s. also most of your games are OKW. I care because I like playing large battles but again you like ignoring the majority of the players so okay. Give me a panzerwerfer and i'll love dealing with blobs. from USF standpoint, they do not have squadwiping non-doctrinal artillery. why do you think axis is going crazy over calliope? i'd trade a calliope, katyusha for stuka or panzerwerfer anyday. i'm going to stop replying because it's pointless.

We don't care about 3v3+ because it's a spam noobstomp. AI plays better than them so why bother
18 Dec 2015, 17:33 PM

I'm not voting for any type of change. I'm just stating 4 volks flanking a sherman would kill it and 4 riflemen with zooks probably wouldn't kill a panther. maybe i'm comparing to a bad vehicle but that's the axis strongpoint. stronger vehicles. I just think it's easier for axis to change the flow of battle in a team game than allies.

Your comparison is not bad.

First of all, 4 volks with shreks still hurt infantry good and can kill some tanks.

4 riflemans with double bazookas don't worth their price against infantry and against tanks both.

It's like giving bazookas to grenadiers instead of lmg42.

18 Dec 2015, 17:34 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Dec 2015, 17:33 PMNEVEC

Your comparison is not bad.

First of all, 4 volks with shreks still hurt infantry good and can kill some tanks.

4 riflemans with double bazookas don't worth their price against infantry and against tanks both.

Wrong button?
18 Dec 2015, 17:35 PM

Well if you look at it this way:

OKW blobs volks
USF blobs rifles to counter
USF blob dies
OKW blob still lives
Game over.
USF wants a non doctrinal artillery (calliope, katyusha, stuka, panzerwerfer)

OKW blobs volks
USF blobs rifles with 50 cal to counter
USF blobs upgrade shitload of 1919 and Bazooka
OKW blobs half melted / wipe on retreat.
USF dodges
USF gets Calliope.
OKW blobs dies, while the truck left half health.
OKW builds Panther
USF counters with shitload of bazooka and snare.
USF gets Pershing.

Game over.

That doesn't mean OKW isn't OP. But volks is not the problem.
18 Dec 2015, 17:36 PM

We don't care about 3v3+ because it's a spam noobstomp. AI plays better than them so why bother

and if you don't care then the game will become another DoW2 relic. I used to play that game until everyone switched over here. Ignoring the majority of your player fanbase is retarded. And no, AI does not play better. Would you care to have 3 AIs versus my arranged team?

and who is "we"? i'm sure you're only capable of speaking for yourself because the numbers show otherwise.
18 Dec 2015, 18:48 PM

and if you don't care then the game will become another DoW2 relic. I used to play that game until everyone switched over here. Ignoring the majority of your player fanbase is retarded. And no, AI does not play better. Would you care to have 3 AIs versus my arranged team?

and who is "we"? i'm sure you're only capable of speaking for yourself because the numbers show otherwise.

Considering what you USUALLY get in a 3v3 4v4, noobs/disconnect/drops/trolls/teamkillers/kids/ragers, ya I may even consider AI team can beat them.

We meaning the majority of real pro pros. It has always been that way in vCoH, It will continue to be. #ESport (remember?)
18 Dec 2015, 19:23 PM

there will be no esport if even fewer people play the game.
18 Dec 2015, 19:34 PM

there will be no esport if even fewer people play the game.

Can you post a replay of you losing because of volks schrek?
18 Dec 2015, 20:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Dec 2015, 19:34 PMZeaviS

Can you post a replay of you losing because of volks schrek?

no, because i don't save replays. maybe the next time i get an epic game.
however, my answer was a reply to people not caring about team games.
if you disagree to changes to balance team games, then the fanbase will fall
18 Dec 2015, 20:12 PM

Permanently Banned

But i am not care about 3v3 + coz i dont see proofs that relic do balance only 1v1 ?
18 Dec 2015, 20:22 PM

no, because i don't save replays. maybe the next time i get an epic game.
however, my answer was a reply to people not caring about team games.
if you disagree to changes to balance team games, then the fanbase will fall

I don't disagree that team games should be balanced. I disgree with the notion that balance for 1v1 and 3v3+ is mutually exclusive.

That being said, I don't think volks blobs are an issue anymore, even in team games.
19 Dec 2015, 03:08 AM

What if we lock shreks in medical truck - T1. You want fast vehicle - well, no shreks for you, you want fast shreks - than no for 6 min Luchs.
19 Dec 2015, 08:37 AM

USF blobs upgrade shitload of 1919 and Bazooka
OKW blobs half melted / wipe on retreat.

I have actually never seen that happen ever.

replay?

Also keep in mind 1919 is doctrinal, this falls into the same arguments of various counters Wehrmacht players would suggest to Soviet players back when Wehrmacht was far better yet all the suggestions were doctrinal.

You can't use doctrines as a counter to anything because you won't always have the doctrines available. Pigeon holing yourself is like literally the #1 no-no in RTS games since the beginning of time.
19 Dec 2015, 08:59 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Dec 2015, 08:37 AMRemo

replay?

Also keep in mind 1919 is doctrinal, this falls into the same arguments of various counters Wehrmacht players would suggest to Soviet players back when Wehrmacht was far better yet all the suggestions were doctrinal.

You can't use doctrines as a counter to anything because you won't always have the doctrines available. Pigeon holing yourself is like literally the #1 no-no in RTS games since the beginning of time.

unfortunately, there's a world of difference between the m1919a6 and the bar. The m1919a6 isn't an alternative to the bar, it's basically an upgrade.

terminator rifles with m1919a6 are terrifying to fight.

I think the volks need to lose the schreck and the rifleman need to lose their terminator vet inexchange for a bar buff.
19 Dec 2015, 10:59 AM

replay?

lol what replay? try it yourself. period.
dont need a replay to show you 1+1=2

ya right, 1919 is doctrinal, so? Now you have it in one of most powerful doctrine = Calliope, not useless Inf Company.
19 Dec 2015, 11:20 AM

replay?

http://www.coh2.org/replay/46526/1v1-vs-jove-on-langres-great-fallschirmj%C3%A4ger-usage

Dem 1919 Exterminators
19 Dec 2015, 12:34 PM
Donator 11

I like how the new Volks perform though.

But I still dislike the AT package upgrade - they should remove it from the Volks though!
19 Dec 2015, 16:27 PM

lol what replay? try it yourself. period.
dont need a replay to show you 1+1=2

ya right, 1919 is doctrinal, so? Now you have it in one of most powerful doctrine = Calliope, not useless Inf Company.

I didn't say that because I didn't believe you, don't be so aggressive son. ResidentSleeper

http://www.coh2.org/replay/46526/1v1-vs-jove-on-langres-great-fallschirmj%C3%A4ger-usage

Dem 1919 Exterminators

Ty I'll check it out later.
PAGES (14)down
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment