Login

russian armor

Pledge of Allegiance

12 Dec 2015, 11:48 AM
Patrion 14

Oh, Canada~~, I mean Oh, America~~

I pledge my loyalty to USF and USF and alone and everyone else can screw off for all I care, including RNG God.

-------------------------

Do you like USF? Are you in the top 300 in 1v1,2v2,3v3, 4v4 for USF, in either ELO+ or wins?

Sometimes, do you just want to hop on COH2 automatch with a good USF partner, and kick some axis ass for the GLORY OF FREEDOM??

Look, no, further!!!

I am looking for PATRIOTIC, strong-minded, primarily or strictly-USF players with "Iron GUTS" to fight the Axis Tide in 2v2,3v3 and hell, 4v4 even!!

I am looking for...

*clears throat*
Soldiers, Sailors and Airmen of the[team/clan/group name not fully decided]

You are about to embark upon the Great Blob, toward which we have saved up munitions for throughout these many months. The eyes of the world are upon you. The hopes and prayers of the coh2 allied community march with you. In company with our brave Allies and brothers-in-arms on other Fronts you will bring about the destruction of the German war machine, the elimination of the Nazi blob over oppressed peoples of City 17, and Faymonville, and security for ourselves in a free world.

Your task will not be an easy one. Your enemy is vet 5, well equipped with IR STG-44s and battle-hardened from years of war with the Soviets. He will blob savagely.

But this is the year 2015. Much has happened since the Nazi triumphs of the 2013 opel blitz into P4 spam. The other Allied Nations have inflicted upon the Germans great defeats, from the Guard Motor Spammerino, of this past summer in open armored battle, to the technological advances of the british and their Multi-cannon Centaur tanks, and Lazor Firefly rockets, and their reverse engineering of the german engine enhancement,AKA BlitzKrieg ability. Our constant P47 strikes have seriously reduced their strength and capacity to wage war on the ground. Our Home Fronts have given us an overwhelming superiority in weapons and munitions of war, and placed at our disposal great reserves of trained vet 3 riflemen with LMG's, M26 Pershing tanks, and T34 calliope rocket launchers. The tide has turned. The free men of the coh2 community are marching together to victory.

I have full confidence in your courage, devotion to duty, and micro in battle. I will accept nothing less than full victory.

Good Luck! And let us all beseech the blessing of Almighty God upon this great and noble blob war.

-General John J Cookiez

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
alliesallies"Prerequisites"alliesallies

1. Be PATRIOTIC, and POSITIVE EVEN in the face of OBVIOUS DEFEAT

2. Be Skilled and experienced in your CRAFT! Be at least Top 300 with USF in 1v1,2v2,3v3,or 4v4. You can also be top 300 in wins.

3. Never let up. Never surrender. Negativity during losses will not be tolerated, and will be considered FEAR MONGERING, WHICH IS TREASON against the United States of America.

4. ALWAYS STRIKE FAST, COORDINATED, and WITH A PURPOSE. Many Grenades must be thrown. Smoke MUST be spammed.

5. Using your Mic is OPTIONAL, but being in a teamspeak with your fellow commanding officers is recommended for a healthy teamwork environment.

6. Nationality does not matter, you can be an italian USF Fanboy, a Japanese USF fanboy, anything. As long as USF is your primary or 'favorite' faction.

7. Light exceptions can be made to the rank requirement. If you are patriotic, I WANT YOU.
amisamis

But the MOST IMPORTANT RULE OF ALL..

ALWAYS #BELIEVE in USF. #KNOW that your riflemen and your fellow USF commanders, should you be in a team-game, will carry you to victory.

The OPTIONAL clan tag is one simple star at the end or beginning of your steam name : ⍟

Current Freedom Fighters

amisamis

usfusfCookiezNcreemusfusf
usfusfAtankusfusf
usfusfBeardOfSocrates usfusf
usfusfComm_ashusfusf
usfusfDiannousfusf
usfusfLumpyusfusf
usfusfNorthWeaponusfusf
usfusfKromz34usfusf
usfusfUlaireMinyausfusf
usfusfQueenRatchet123usfusf
usfusfLooneyusfusf
usfusfThunderhunusfusf
usfusfPigsoupusfusf
usfusfPugziiusfusf
usfusfWhySoSerioususfusf
usfusfKersalusfusf
usfusfEsxileusfusf
usfusfMentalusfusf
usfusfAntilles950usfusf
usfusfMarkedRaptorusfusf
usfusfMidconflictusfusf
usfusfBicho5usfusf
usfusfCanarisusfusf
usfusfWhatDothLifeusfusf
usfusfTigerKonigsusfusf
usfusfShankausfusf
usfusfRANDY JIMusfusf
usfusfMike Rattyusfusf
usfusfSkabinskusfusf
usfusfSpaceHamsterusfusf
usfusfBarantahusfusf
usfusfKubelecerusfusf
usfusfClassy Davidusfusf
usfusfRobbieRottenusfusf
AudelitoriLV

To Join, simply reply to this current thread with a link to your steam profile, and that you are interested. You should receive an invite from me to join the group as well as a friend request after I review your playercard.

Lets get those sausage eatin' goose steppin' bastards, TOGETHER. #usfusf
12 Dec 2015, 11:49 AM

God bless Murica. :hansRNG:
12 Dec 2015, 11:58 AM

Then why is your profile pick a Royal Engineer?
12 Dec 2015, 12:03 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Dec 2015, 11:58 AMmedhood

dayum son, get rekt
12 Dec 2015, 12:11 PM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Dec 2015, 11:58 AMmedhood

even brits are in awe of the awesomeness of Americania.
12 Dec 2015, 12:16 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Dec 2015, 12:11 PMpigsoup

*Ahem* The Rebels owe us 233 years worth of back taxes and the cost of the tea dumped in Boston harbor...;)
12 Dec 2015, 12:17 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Dec 2015, 12:11 PMpigsoup

So you'd rather be a Brit who is in awe of the awesomeness of "Americania" rather than a glorious American soldier who is in awe of the awesomeness of America and himself for being part of that awesomeness

You better start representing bud cause if you aint green you aint mean
12 Dec 2015, 12:24 PM

harbor

harbor

harbor

harbor

harbor

GBGBGBGBGBGBbritsbritsYOU WOULD BETRAY US!britsbritsGBGBGBGBGBGB
12 Dec 2015, 12:28 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Dec 2015, 12:24 PMSwift

:D I am writing for an American audience, who might not otherwise understand the demand! B-)
12 Dec 2015, 12:38 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Dec 2015, 12:24 PMSwift

:D I am writing for an American audience, who might not otherwise understand the demand! B-)

We need to form a Commonwealth clan and start representing, atleast Pigsoups profile pic will be relevent
and we can use the correct spelling for everything such as colour, armour, harbour, Medhood is awesome, favourite, jewellery etc

12 Dec 2015, 12:46 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Dec 2015, 12:38 PMmedhood

We need to form a Commonwealth clan and start representing, atleast Pigsoups profile pic will be relevent
and we can use the correct spelling for everything such as colour, armour, harbour, Medhood is awesome, favourite, jewellery etc

My dear chap! Surely you realise the Americans are also Colonials? :romeoMug:
12 Dec 2015, 12:58 PM

My dear chap! Surely you realise the Americans are also Colonials? :romeoMug:

Americans do nothing but whine about their lack of proper tanks and snipers can we accept that in our army in the Commonwealth?

We're fearsome warriors and we act like it, we cant have that sort of negativity around!
With our mighty Churchill tanks, agile Cromwells and deadly Comets tanks we will break through the Axis lines and crush their bones to dust

Supported by our Lads with stout hearts and a belly full of tea we will be a formidable and dangerous force and shall stay and fight in the late game when the Americans are retreating because foolish notions of defeat is brought up

13 Dec 2015, 07:20 AM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Dec 2015, 12:17 PMmedhood

So you'd rather be a Brit who is in awe of the awesomeness of "Americania" rather than a glorious American soldier who is in awe of the awesomeness of America and himself for being part of that awesomeness

You better start representing bud cause if you aint green you aint mean

your logic has no place in this land of freedom, heroism and guns guns guns.
13 Dec 2015, 07:26 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Dec 2015, 12:58 PMmedhood

Americans do nothing but whine about their lack of proper tanks and snipers can we accept that in our army in the Commonwealth?

We're fearsome warriors and we act like it, we cant have that sort of negativity around!
With our mighty Churchill tanks, agile Cromwells and deadly Comets tanks we will break through the Axis lines and crush their bones to dust

Supported by our Lads with stout hearts and a belly full of tea we will be a formidable and dangerous force and shall stay and fight in the late game when the Americans are retreating because foolish notions of defeat is brought up

Let's just not mention the Emu War.
A dark day in our history.
13 Dec 2015, 07:30 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

Obviously this thread isn't real and I'm just having LSD flashbacks again.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★