Login

russian armor

I'm saying Hello from France

10 Dec 2015, 14:35 PM

Hello eveybody, my name is Elise, yeah, I'm a women, I have 21 y-a and living in France (so excuse me in advance for my bad English). I'm passionnate about History and World War II.

Beside, I have an historic vulgarization project on this period of History (but this project was in French).

Now, about Company Of Heroes, I have playing the first game, and I love it, but today, I playing on Company Of Heroes 2, because it was better, I have played 500 hours, but that doesn't make me a good player, unfortunately, sometimes I make policy errors because I didn't pay attention ...

I love the current five factions, but if I had to pick one, I would choose the British Forces, I love it ! (This was already the case in the first game of the license).

I know CoH2.org since one year I think, but I never signed up.

So, now, I'm doing this !

Thank you for this forum, that was a great job !
10 Dec 2015, 15:45 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

10 Dec 2015, 15:46 PM
10 Dec 2015, 19:51 PM

Welcome to the community! :wave:
10 Dec 2015, 20:09 PM
Admin Red  Badge

Bonjour et bienvenue, mademoiselle!

Unfortunately, that is all the French I possess. Sorry about that! Anyway, if would like to get better at the game, then you may find the Mentoring forum to your liking.
13 Dec 2015, 13:07 PM

Thank you everybody :lol: !

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Dec 2015, 20:09 PMYukiko
Bonjour et bienvenue, mademoiselle!

Unfortunately, that is all the French I possess. Sorry about that! Anyway, if would like to get better at the game, then you may find the Mentoring forum to your liking.

That's good Yukiko :clap: !

For Mentoring, I play only with I.A so, I think was about this.

I don't play with humans players (or if they are my allies), because I don't like this and they aren't patient, and me I like to build correctly a good army.

With A.I i can do this, and sometimes A.I was better compared to me and that was funny !
13 Dec 2015, 13:23 PM

Just a tip, you won't learn to play with A.I. It is better to go for automatch, ELO will match you with opponents of your level and you will grow up for sure.

Buf if you have fun playing with computer it is fine. I personally find the potential of this game when playing multiplayer.
13 Dec 2015, 13:25 PM
Patrion 14

:wave: Elise

NinjaTroll
13 Dec 2015, 13:30 PM

Ello there dear chap, welcome to CoH2.org hope you enjoy interacting with community here
13 Dec 2015, 14:06 PM
Admin Red  Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Dec 2015, 13:07 PMThe_Syl

That's good Yukiko :clap: !

For Mentoring, I play only with I.A so, I think was about this.

I don't play with humans players (or if they are my allies), because I don't like this and they aren't patient, and me I like to build correctly a good army.

With A.I i can do this, and sometimes A.I was better compared to me and that was funny !

Ah, I see, I see! You prefer the AI, and I can hear you are having fun against it, which is all that matters! :D
13 Dec 2015, 14:35 PM

Just a tip, you won't learn to play with A.I. It is better to go for automatch, ELO will match you with opponents of your level and you will grow up for sure.

Yes I know I doesn't learning anything because A.I wasn't an human.

Only army who I'm very ineffective was USF. When I'm testing the new commander I've win the game with a figure lower compared to that of my enemy (I destroyed the ennemy base), I was playing in versus with an A.I USF (but I don't remember her level, in memory, it was hard ).

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Dec 2015, 14:06 PMYukiko

Ah, I see, I see! You prefer the AI, and I can hear you are having fun against it, which is all that matters! :D

Yes but I can play versus friends players. But I prefer play with them for kill A.I ^_^.
13 Dec 2015, 14:39 PM

Bienvenue :welcome:
You should have a look on the beginner guides or players' streams featured here. AI is good to learn units but beating other players is much more rewarding.
13 Dec 2015, 15:06 PM
Donator 33

Watch streamers and people who cast games to youtube to learn about the small tricks you can do in the game, usually my first game of the day vs a human opponent makes me shake with fear, but if you ever play 1vs1, you can notice that the army sizes are usually equal and not overpowering like in large teamgames, but welcome to our small and a bit Toxic community, and i hope you have fun with COH 2, even if the game might be fatal to your mental health sometimes (playing large team games will make you paranoid about the enemy attacking you 24/7, but in 1vs1, if you manage to rout the enemy forces, there will not be another blob waiting to attack you immediately, so be brave and try out the 1vs1, and learn from replays to discover your mistakes you made in the game since that will make you improve in COH)
13 Dec 2015, 15:17 PM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

13 Dec 2015, 23:47 PM
Donator 11

:welcome:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L