Login

russian armor

Can't beat Brits in 1v1...

10 Dec 2015, 09:05 AM

Hi,

Is it just me or are Brits really OP vs Wehrmacht in 1v1? Their commandos wipe the floor with every infantry of the Wehrmacht. They infantry section is very strong also.

I'm struggling against Brits in 1v1 as Wehr. Any advice please?
10 Dec 2015, 14:59 PM

I'm not very experienced player but snipers are working pretty well for me. I'm also don't take any engaments when infraty sections are in heavy cover.
10 Dec 2015, 15:12 PM

Can you link your playercard so we can see what level you're struggling at? In my experience Ostheer often have the upper hand vs Brits, especially in this patch.
14 Dec 2015, 22:13 PM

I am also having problem. Wehr dont have upper hand. they both have 16 dmg and brits have 5 man so that is much more dmg if they are fighting 1v1 with same cover. Plus their infantry with weapons, veterancy and that boost when in cover is realy OP. It was set to be 14 instead of 16 but than they returned it. Late game Wehr cant counter their infantry. And together with Cromwel you are done
31 Dec 2015, 02:52 AM

Hi,

Is it just me or are Brits really OP vs Wehrmacht in 1v1? Their commandos wipe the floor with every infantry of the Wehrmacht. They infantry section is very strong also.

I am encountering the same problem. Their commando destroys my panzer grenadiers. and my tiger ace + panzer V can't beat a comet+firefly.
31 Dec 2015, 03:26 AM

Hi,

im suck at Ost n im in no position to tell u anything..
but the way i see n heard..ppl say that sniper n 222 rush counter Brits hard..

but i nvr do nor play Werh that much in 1v1..cause i suck soo bad at that Faction:(
31 Dec 2015, 03:45 AM

Please don't listen to people asking for a playercard, it generally leads to shaming. What we would however appreciate is a replay we may analyze for you :)

Welcome to the site.
31 Dec 2015, 20:43 PM

its usual alies would be better than axis in 1v1 2v2 mode specially brtsh
1 Jan 2016, 21:37 PM

I think replay would help.

But I can theorycraft a bit.

For higher level of play double sniper with 3 ostruppens into 2 222 and into fast p4 do a wonder.

In lower level , 4 ostruppens and 2 mgs into pak and fast p4 works well too.

point in this matchut is to a) bleed brits , b) outnumber then , outgun them and then outcap them.

You cannot fight 1v1 lone soldiers fights as you cannot fight 1 gren vs 1 riflemen agaisnt usa.

Also late game stugs and tgier works well against churchellino spamino.

11 Jan 2016, 06:50 AM

Brits are abusive in the matchup. They'll build half finished sandwalls to deny you cover and build trenches that somehow you can't garrison (but the trenches ostruppen build can easily be captured). They depend on camping hard and area denial by mid game and then just bleed your mp with something like constant churchill runbys or their mortar pit.

I wish Relic would fix the abuse but they don't because they are suck-ass developers.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 42
Germany 19
Russian Federation 6
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %