Login

russian armor

⍟ USF All-Stars - Clan Recruitment

10 Dec 2015, 04:19 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Do you like USF? Are you in the top 300 in 1v1,2v2,3v3, 4v4 for USF, in either ELO+ or wins?

Sometimes, do you just want to hop on COH2 automatch with a good USF partner, and kick some axis ass for the GLORY OF FREEDOM??

Look, no, further!!!

I am looking for PATRIOTIC, strong-minded, primarily or strictly-USF players with "Iron GUTS" to fight the Axis Tide in 2v2,3v3 and hell, 4v4 even!!

I am looking for...

*clears throat*
Soldiers, Sailors and Airmen of the[team/clan/group name not fully decided]

You are about to embark upon the Great Blob, toward which we have saved up munitions for throughout these many months. The eyes of the world are upon you. The hopes and prayers of the coh2 allied community march with you. In company with our brave Allies and brothers-in-arms on other Fronts you will bring about the destruction of the German war machine, the elimination of the Nazi blob over oppressed peoples of City 17, and Faymonville, and security for ourselves in a free world.

Your task will not be an easy one. Your enemy is vet 5, well equipped with IR STG-44s and battle-hardened from years of war with the Soviets. He will blob savagely.

But this is the year 2015. Much has happened since the Nazi triumphs of the 2013 opel blitz into P4 spam. The other Allied Nations have inflicted upon the Germans great defeats, from the Guard Motor Spammerino, of this past summer in open armored battle, to the technological advances of the british and their Multi-cannon Centaur tanks, and Lazor Firefly rockets, and their reverse engineering of the german engine enhancement,AKA BlitzKrieg ability. Our constant P47 strikes have seriously reduced their strength and capacity to wage war on the ground. Our Home Fronts have given us an overwhelming superiority in weapons and munitions of war, and placed at our disposal great reserves of trained vet 3 riflemen with LMG's, M26 Pershing tanks, and T34 calliope rocket launchers. The tide has turned. The free men of the coh2 community are marching together to victory.

I have full confidence in your courage, devotion to duty, and micro in battle. I will accept nothing less than full victory.

Good Luck! And let us all beseech the blessing of Almighty God upon this great and noble blob war.

-General John J Cookiez

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
alliesallies"Prerequisites"alliesallies

1. Be PATRIOTIC, and POSITIVE EVEN in the face of OBVIOUS DEFEAT

2. Be Skilled and experienced in your CRAFT! Be at least Top 300 with USF in 1v1,2v2,3v3,or 4v4. You can also be top 300 in wins.

3. Never let up. Never surrender. Negativity during losses will not be tolerated, and will be considered FEAR MONGERING, WHICH IS TREASON against the United States of America.

4. ALWAYS STRIKE FAST, COORDINATED, and WITH A PURPOSE. Many Grenades must be thrown. Smoke MUST be spammed.

5. Using your Mic is OPTIONAL, but being in a teamspeak with your fellow commanding officers is recommended for a healthy teamwork environment.

6. Nationality does not matter, you can be an italian USF Fanboy, a Japanese USF fanboy, anything. As long as USF is your primary or 'favorite' faction.

7. Light exceptions can be made to the rank requirement. If you are patriotic, I WANT YOU.
amisamis

But the MOST IMPORTANT RULE OF ALL..

ALWAYS #BELIEVE in USF. #KNOW that your riflemen and your fellow USF commanders, should you be in a team-game, will carry you to victory.

The OPTIONAL clan tag is one simple star at the end or beginning of your steam name : ⍟

To Join, simply reply to this current thread with a link to your steam profile, and that you are interested. You should receive an invite from me to join the group as well as a friend request after I review your playercard.

Lets get those sausage eatin' goose steppin' bastards, TOGETHER. #usfusf

Member list: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USFOPCOH2#members
10 Dec 2015, 04:31 AM

I want to sign-up Sir, see the world and kick ass!!

We had enough of the krauts, time to show them who's boss. :megusta: usfusf amisamis

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198017122171
10 Dec 2015, 04:42 AM
Senior Editor Badge

Freedom bombs!

105mm shells of Freedom!
10 Dec 2015, 04:42 AM

BAR Blob and P-47's reporting for duty!
10 Dec 2015, 05:10 AM
Patrion 14

me me me me.

although my internet right now is acting up so i cannot play at the moment.
10 Dec 2015, 05:19 AM
Donator 22

10 Dec 2015, 05:21 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

I refuse to put on a clan tag.

I forgot to mention this in the OP, but there is no clan-tag requirement, because thats obnoxious imo and only what OKW/axis nerd clans do.

Not naming names. But we're coming for you, nerd axis clans.

And we will wait till the hotfix comes and settles the OPKW meta to launch our full offensive gentlemen, so don't worry if you cant play a whole lot. I know its finals time for alot of ppl as well.
10 Dec 2015, 05:37 AM

damn too bad its not a British clan :(

oh well better increase that USF rank
10 Dec 2015, 05:37 AM

Do you like USF? Are you in the top 300 in 1v1,2v2,3v3, 4v4 for USF, in either ELO+ or wins?

Sometimes, do you just want to hop on COH2 automatch with a good USF partner, and kick some axis ass for the GLORY OF FREEDOM??

Look, no, further!!!

I am looking for PATRIOTIC, strong-minded, primarily or strictly-USF players with "Iron GUTS" to fight the Axis Tide in 2v2,3v3 and hell, 4v4 even!!

I am looking for...

*clears throat*

You are about to embark upon the Great Blob, toward which we have saved up munitions for throughout these many months. The eyes of the world are upon you. The hopes and prayers of the coh2 allied community march with you. In company with our brave Allies and brothers-in-arms on other Fronts you will bring about the destruction of the German war machine, the elimination of the Nazi blob over oppressed peoples of City 17, and Faymonville, and security for ourselves in a free world.

Your task will not be an easy one. Your enemy is vet 5, well equipped with IR STG-44s and battle-hardened from years of war with the Soviets. He will blob savagely.

But this is the year 2015. Much has happened since the Nazi triumphs of the 2013 opel blitz into P4 spam. The other Allied Nations have inflicted upon the Germans great defeats, from the Guard Motor Spammerino, of this past summer in open armored battle, to the technological advances of the british and their Multi-cannon Centaur tanks, and Lazor Firefly rockets, and their reverse engineering of the german engine enhancement,AKA BlitzKrieg ability. Our constant P47 strikes have seriously reduced their strength and capacity to wage war on the ground. Our Home Fronts have given us an overwhelming superiority in weapons and munitions of war, and placed at our disposal great reserves of trained vet 3 riflemen with LMG's, M26 Pershing tanks, and T34 calliope rocket launchers. The tide has turned. The free men of the coh2 community are marching together to victory.

I have full confidence in your courage, devotion to duty, and micro in battle. I will accept nothing less than full victory.

Good Luck! And let us all beseech the blessing of Almighty God upon this great and noble blob war.

-General John J Cookiez

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Prerequisites"

2. Be Skilled and experienced in your CRAFT! Be at least Top 300 with USF in 1v1,2v2,3v3,or 4v4. You can also be top 300 in wins.

3. Never let up. Never surrender. Negativity during losses will not be tolerated, and will be considered TREASON against the United States.

4. ALWAYS STRIKE FAST, COORDINATED, and WITH A PURPOSE.

5. Using your Mic is OPTIONAL, but being in a teamspeak with your fellow commanding officers is recommended for a healthy teamwork environment.

6. Nationality does not matter, you can be an italian USF Fanboy, a Japanese USF fanboy, anything. As long as USF is your primary or 'favorite' faction.

7. Light exceptions can be made to the rank requirement. If you are patriotic, I WANT YOU.

ALWAYS #BELIEVE in USF. #KNOW that your riflemen and your fellow USF commanders, should you be in a team-game, will carry you to victory.

Current Freedom Fighters

amisamis

usfusfCookiezNcreemusfusf
usfusfAtankusfusf
usfusfBeardOfSocrates usfusf
usfusfComm_ashusfusf
usfusfDiannousfusf
usfusfLumpyusfusf
usfusfNorthWeaponusfusf
usfusfKromz34usfusf
usfusfUlaireMinyausfusf
usfusfQueenRatchet123usfusf
usfusfLooneyusfusf

usfusfThunderhunusfusf
usfusfPigsoupusfusf
usfusfPugziiusfusf

To Join, simply reply to this current thread with a link to your steam profile, and that you are interested. You should receive a friend invite from me to join the group as well as a friend request.

Lets get those sausage eatin' goose steppin' bastards, TOGETHER.

I like you, Are Super Uber Noobens like me allowed to consider America???? usfusfamisamis
10 Dec 2015, 05:42 AM
Donator 11

Most clans cease to amaze, but this clan on the other hand is what I've been waiting for!

Straight up Murica. Caliope them sausage eatin' basterd blobs.

#8 on requirement list should be use grenades, grenade spammerino wins games
10 Dec 2015, 05:44 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

I like you, Are Super Uber Noobens like me allowed to consider America???? usfusfamisamis

Skabinsk, *shakes hand* i've always looked up to you. Please join the ALL STARS. Your talent and patriotism is unparalleled.

Home...IS where the war is.
10 Dec 2015, 05:48 AM
Donator 11

Skabinsk, *shakes hand* i've always looked up to you. Please join the ALL STARS. Your talent and patriotism is unparalleled.

Home...IS where the war is.

There is no looting for strafniki.

Skabinsk is fellow strafniki. He is also "da best." Not allow in USF all star
10 Dec 2015, 05:53 AM

There is no looting for strafniki.

Skabinsk is fellow strafniki. He is also "da best." Not allow in USF all star

But But I must loot for strafniki :guyokay:
10 Dec 2015, 06:00 AM

Look, no, further!!!

I am looking for...

*clears throat*

-General John J Cookiez

"Prerequisites"

3. Never let up. Never surrender. Negativity during losses will not be tolerated, and will be considered TREASON against the United States.

4. ALWAYS STRIKE FAST, COORDINATED, and WITH A PURPOSE. Many Grenades must be thrown. Smoke MUST be spammed.

Current Freedom Fighters

amisamis

usfusfCookiezNcreemusfusf
usfusfAtankusfusf
usfusfBeardOfSocrates usfusf
usfusfComm_ashusfusf
usfusfDiannousfusf
usfusfLumpyusfusf
usfusfNorthWeaponusfusf
usfusfKromz34usfusf
usfusfUlaireMinyausfusf
usfusfQueenRatchet123usfusf
usfusfLooneyusfusf

usfusfThunderhunusfusf
usfusfPigsoupusfusf
usfusfPugziiusfusf

To Join, simply reply to this current thread with a link to your steam profile, and that you are interested. You should receive an invite from me to join the group as well as a friend request.

Lets get those sausage eatin' goose steppin' bastards, TOGETHER.

What if you are negative? :snfPeter:
10 Dec 2015, 06:16 AM
Patrion 14

umm what is the space within the name list? as a proud amuricanian, i will not settle for being at the bottom half.
10 Dec 2015, 06:20 AM

Atleast you guys have like a million Axis clans to fight against :)
10 Dec 2015, 06:44 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Dec 2015, 06:16 AMpigsoup
umm what is the space within the name list? as a proud amuricanian, i will not settle for being at the bottom half.

FIXED
10 Dec 2015, 07:37 AM

im new to this franchise, ive been playing mostly 1v1/2v2 as usf since 3 months i got around 400 hours so far and reached around rank 150 in 1v1 automatch. im looking to get better and reach top 10 ranks in 1v1/2v2 ladder.

profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/DreadReapr/
10 Dec 2015, 07:40 AM

i want to see usf fangays have a clan tag so there can be some ╬OKW╬ vs ⍟USF⍟
10 Dec 2015, 07:42 AM

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak