Login

russian armor

⍟ USF All-Stars - Clan Recruitment

17 Dec 2015, 21:08 PM

Just joined the group, however i find it hard to get in touch with members, theres no one in the chat and you cant invite players to matches through the steam group, did i miss something?
17 Dec 2015, 22:52 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Just joined the group, however i find it hard to get in touch with members, theres no one in the chat and you cant invite players to matches through the steam group, did i miss something?

There are games that support group inviting without having them as friends, but COh2 doesnt allow you to invite people to games from the group that aren't your friends. youll have to add them yourself and THEN invite them, until coh2 supports it. (I might make a thread crying to relic about it. maybe theyll listen :foreveralone: )

the steam group chat is unfortunately useless for that same reason. You might as well just add the person you want to play with/invite/chat with.

Its also not worth clicking through to the group, and then being spammed with 60 peoples messages at once through the chat. If you've been in a group-text message you know what I mean. Its PRETTY annoying.

However, since I didnt just add any peon to the group, i'd say 90% of the group will accept your friend invite and play with you without hesitation, as long as you aren't the type to be a n00b/lose the game for the team, which I can't help you with besides giving you tips on how to play better.

For me though, getting past this was 'easy' because I added everyone as a friend that I invited to the group; So i have the entire group on my friends list naturally.

I also made a friend group/tab called USF, so I just message and invite people when I play coh2.

Through this i've played with and talked to most of the group already.

Yes thats alot of hassle, for something that shouldnt be that difficult, and yes, manually adding 60 and counting people to your friends list is very :romeoPls: but thats how much the game directly supports clans/groups. The only thing I can do is complain about it until relic fixes it, and tell you to add the group as friends.
25 Dec 2015, 23:25 PM

Hey everyone, I would like to join USF All-Stars

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198007445384/

I would like to join because I want to improve my USF gameplay with a good group of guys. I mainly play 4v4 and sometimes 3v3. I know my rank is not high as i play with an arranged team nearly all the time. I hope that can be overlooked in this application. I have a mic and am willing to hop on a voice server to communicate. I am friendly, a good teamplayer, and does not rage. Thanks

Phy
26 Dec 2015, 00:50 AM

I want to gift democracy for christmas. What do I have to do? :new:
26 Dec 2015, 05:11 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Dec 2015, 00:50 AMPhy

I want to gift democracy for christmas. What do I have to do? :new:

Just add me on steam or link your steam and we'll talk about it
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 33