Login

russian armor

UKF are useless in 1vs1's due to lack of snare :snfPeter:

7 Dec 2015, 16:30 PM

How are brits supposed to counter fast Luch without any form of AT snare? :snfPeter:

Mines are purely defensive and easily sweeped or detonated by 5 popcap volks, early 6 pounder is easily circle strafed :snfPeter:

AEC is overpriced and IS+AEC combo is just crap compared to Luch+volks. Double vickers is just giving OKW free MG's thanks to incendiary/infiltration nades :snfPeter:

This is without even touching on the long list of brit nerfs last patch (anvil now useless, recon plane no longer providing sight, 10 pop cap sappers). :snfPeter:

literally thanks relic, I'm so glad I purchased this brand new and exciting faction that really diversified my gaming experience :snfPeter:
7 Dec 2015, 16:33 PM

Try this build order. Wroks fairly well for me.
Or buy commader for 4.

!First I will make my assumtions about OKW and brits.

Think you need to notice: Nerf of churchill , nerf of IS , bugged buildings - flak weapons do almost none damage to them and okw only counter to building is flak weaponry or incing nade.
Fast luchs meta . if okw loose flakHQ they cannot produce tanks.

So in first minutes you need to win fight agains mix of volks and pis and posibly kill kubel.
I would recommend mg , IS , mg build order , with posible UC if he make kubel. With UC you can kill kubel , upgrade with flamer (counter to building) and also bait luchs on mine.

You IS will be frontline and mg will be behind them to cover your line with supression.
You will need to focus on your point of map and harrass OKW cut off with IS and mg when he make full reteat - this can slow luchs by a lot.

Now comes mid game you tech for AT gun and engineers and sniper. To place lot of mines and then kill it with AT gun. Or you can go 1 AT squad if you have that commader (if you get drop , but this second strat can work too).

Hope you get sniper to vet 1 before he rush luchs or place lot of mines in are where oyu have sniper mgs and at gun.

Once you have 2 engineers and 2 IS I recommend going 5th squd memeber upgrade , but dont go weapons because you need to use munny on mines.

With good defnsive plan and counterattacks on cut off you will go to late game with tank bonus (he need to backtech for medics , luchs failed , you floated fuel).

No i recommend going 2 cromwells and second sniper so you will constantly bleed him , hold line and attack cut off.

in very late game you can go comet of firefly (depends on his armor)

Hope it helped you .

Recap : cut off play , defensive
mg ,IS , mg (UC)
tech
sniper (or go first at gun and mines if you failed to get half map and sometimes harrass)
engi => mines
AT gun
engi
squad booster
tech
cromwell
weapons (bren guns)
sniper
cromwell
comet/firefly (or AT gun)

Hope it helped you.

Agains ostheer it remains almost the same (except late game) as before
mg , IS
tech
sniper to countersnipe (you need micro)
engineer for mines for fast 222
At gun to finish 222
IS
squad booster
mortar pit(goes well with AVRE doctrine) if he have no mortar halftrack , else another engi
tech
fast centaur / cromwell - depends on ma control
another AT gun
weapons (you spammed mines before)
cromwell
posiblly AVRE to counter pak wall
comets to counter axis stuff.

5 main points
1. defense
2.cut off
3. sniper
4.mines
5.fast mid game tank

HOPE I HELPED YOUHector

7 Dec 2015, 16:42 PM
Donator 11

*snip*

Forgot that you have to tech for the AEC, get vet 1 on the sniper if you can keep it alive or even get to both of those by the 4-5th min. Brits in 1v1 dont work and if you think they work then go try and play a game as them aginst anyone who isnt new.

Good luck getting both of those units by the time the luchs and keeping it alive as the shrek also hits at the same time hits.

Hector gives us an OK build order but engis wont combat the new volks blobs and getting them close means youll just bleed MP everywhere and youll lack a good AI unit till you get to the cromwell where you may just lose it to the blobs. the RS may be a better option but youll have to hold on to every type of cover and as you said going double MG is a bad idea as they can just nade the hell out of you. the sniper will get rekt by the luchs as you wont get vet 1 with in 1 min unless he is feeding you kubals like no ones buis so good luck getting the snare WTF's way.
7 Dec 2015, 16:46 PM

Mourn and move on, whip and choke yourself if you have to, scream if it makes you feel any better, but don't make any more OPKW threads FFS.

I am not sure if telling others to choke themselves is of any use to the OP.

I do agree that British do lack of any easy to achieve snare right now. Early Luchs can be devastating, even more when its following the opponent back to their base.
7 Dec 2015, 16:48 PM

Brits are dead let them go to the sky, next to the mighty nerf god :snfPeter:
7 Dec 2015, 16:49 PM

sorryWTFisthis in a nutshell.
Spam useless threads.
Say that OKW is balanced.
Hide PC
Give L2P adivces to better players

:snfPeter:
7 Dec 2015, 16:54 PM

In my opinion sorryWTFisthis knows best for far around here :foreveralone::thumb:
7 Dec 2015, 16:57 PM

@Mitten; TBF has the Best blob control tools.
7 Dec 2015, 17:02 PM

Those smoke and flank advices lol.

Also, this patch must be inspired by HoI4 video.

7 Dec 2015, 17:09 PM
Donator 11

@Mitten; TBF has the Best blob control tools.
yea the vikers is good but going 2 mgs is stupid as youll have no cap power as I pointed out if u read my post.
OKW since volks pop cap is so low will out produce you and youll just get steamrolled in all game modes.
kubals allow for you to cap way even faster and the luchs requires that you play Brits the same way every game to get an AEC and a sniper meaning you are ez to play against.

Therese no point in arguing with you as you seem so persistent to say everyone else is wrong
7 Dec 2015, 17:11 PM

^Bofor, bickers and pit combo will put any blobber in their place. Add a AP.50 to seal zhe deal.
7 Dec 2015, 17:15 PM
Donator 11

^Bofor, bickers and pit combo will put any blobber in their place. Add a AP.50 to seal zhe deal.

Means you wont get an AEC, OKW have to throw one nade or you'll lose your bofors, .55 sniper is pretty expensive and wouldnt come out at the same time as the bofors, also you'll also have to build it as soon as you get engis to get it up before luchs. Also youll have to hope he even pushes the bofors as its range is limited and cant move so it still means he can just base rush you.
7 Dec 2015, 17:35 PM

I would use the "Guard" commander (Tactical support?), IS with AT rifles.The have AT nades aswell, just like cons. Double sniper + Double AT IS's. Just like soviet, after that get the halftrack to so you can hunt the luchs supported with an AT gun.

In late game you have the RNG bombs + crocodile wich is perfect to rek OKW buildings.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★