Login

russian armor

KT is too strong for the current OKW state

6 Dec 2015, 20:44 PM

Nah, the only thing they did wrong was not include a CP cost for KT.
6 Dec 2015, 21:30 PM
6 Dec 2015, 21:42 PM

Yea should have a CP requirment
6 Dec 2015, 22:13 PM

here is one 11 min KT for u

http://saved.im/mty4nju0btrw/231430_screenshots_2015-12-05_00001.jpg

Relic FailFish!!!

if you check the map, you would see that the axis have already occupied nearly the hole map, including both fuel!
seems there went something wrong about 10 min earlier...
6 Dec 2015, 22:52 PM

I wouldn't say it is too strong, it costs a bundle after all. It is supposed to be a very powerful unit.

What it does, is arrive way too early. It was designed with the ressource penalty in mind; this is now gone, but the KT remains and even in fairly close games can arrive at 16-17 minutes. OKW can hold out this long because Volks can now fight almost anything short of vetted Rifles and heavy tanks.

Give it a 13-14 CP cost. Don't change anything else. KT is balanced.
6 Dec 2015, 23:50 PM

I have no idea why they decided to make it a call in rather than have it come from the HQ.

I don't see the point of it.
6 Dec 2015, 23:51 PM

If OKW getting nothing but three trucks, with Ostheer spending extra fuel drop, AND Allies gain NO fucking advantage, they deserve to fucking lose.
Stop giving false example when playing with noobs, Mr. Genius the ex-STRATGIST.

So about 60% of random 2v2 games are false examples :clap: :clap: :clap:

No matter how bad you play, you should have a chance to make a comeback, but you cant.
7 Dec 2015, 00:04 AM

If OKW getting nothing but three trucks, with Ostheer spending extra fuel drop, AND Allies gain NO fucking advantage, they deserve to fucking lose.
Stop giving false example when playing with noobs, Mr. Genius the ex-STRATGIST.

Funny, I saw Jove and Alastor pull off a quick KT in the semi's of a tourney today.

It's pretty easy to stall allies until 14 minutes, with a fairly decent field presence.
7 Dec 2015, 00:06 AM

I have no idea why they decided to make it a call in rather than have it come from the HQ.

I don't see the point of it.

Because they are shit at coding, so they have to make it a call in, so it's limited to one at a time.
7 Dec 2015, 00:11 AM

Because they are shit at coding, so they have to make it a call in, so it's limited to one at a time.

Why do they have to limit it to one at a time? If someone honestly had the resources + popcap to build two then they should be able to. I feel the same about all units. If they're so poorly balanced that people can only have one on the field then they should be weaker.

7 Dec 2015, 00:16 AM

Why do they have to limit it to one at a time? If someone honestly had the resources + popcap to build two then they should be able to. I feel the same about all units. If they're so poorly balanced that people can only have one on the field then they should be weaker.

*shrug* Call in meta?
7 Dec 2015, 00:41 AM

KT is not problem. FAST tech cost is problem. it's better to incease truck cost.
7 Dec 2015, 00:57 AM

KT is not problem. FAST tech cost is problem.

of all the unit in the okw arsenal, the king tiger is probably the one unit that benefit the most from the fuel income buff.

going from 390 fuel to 260 fuel is a huge decrease in price.

the fact that it's a call in also mean you skip the production time.
7 Dec 2015, 01:14 AM

It comes too early,needs to be 14 cp.
7 Dec 2015, 06:57 AM
Donator 22

CP cost and the KT problem is fixed
7 Dec 2015, 07:18 AM

Give kigtiger 15 CP reqierements so it arive later than its doctrinal counterparts - price for being indoctrinal.

Also keep in mind it cost 30 fuel more than other heavies and still it can be pened by dedictated allied tank destroyers and flanked with medium tanks.

Hovewer its rear armor is too strong. I think it should be so weak so even sherman with AT round can pen it.

Or give it side tech reqiurement like in vcoh1 for panthergruppen.
I ialso think okw now need side tech for panther but that another story.

Or then dont change nothing except CP - change them to 14 CP
But player can call in only 1 per match (like Tiger ace) but without penalties. So if axis players is recless with it he get punisehd and if allied players kill that beast its gone forever. This would
be counterprize for its indoctrinalitiness

RECAP: 15 CP , rear armor decrease to sherman AT pen level and maybe side tech. Or then radical change - 14 CP requirements and allowed only 1 per match (like Tace)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Peru 18
unknown 15
unknown 9
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %