Login

russian armor

Calliopes are OP

PAGES (7)down
6 Dec 2015, 15:38 PM

It´s instant death to any forward OKW Med truck.
6 Dec 2015, 15:49 PM

For a blob sitting at the truck yes, but isn't a katy/werfer/or any indirect fire also very deadly when firing on blobs?
6 Dec 2015, 15:51 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Dec 2015, 15:04 PMLooney

This actually makes sense lol. Comparing those 2 the calliope is bad even.

You know, people complain not about Calliope barrage but it survability in the first place, so I wonder why they don't complian about more powerful strumtiger.

LOl ur bias i s completely shown here..??? Sturmtiger has longer reload,manual reload,immbolized when relaoding and vunerablity of decrew while repairing.slower and less range than calliope.....more rockets so does more damage to infy and team weapons then sturmtiger ( although it does in intervals while sturm is in one shot)...??? did u account that..?? :clap:

Longer reload and manual reload are not any disadvanatges. Decrew is acctualy a buff, since you can call another Sturmtiger. Range, again, has nothing to do since you are shooting from fog of war. Just a bit more micro.

More dagame to inf - top kek. Show me Calliope killing 30models in 1 barrage :snfPeter:

Sturmtiger is more potent in terms of wiping potential, has a way better survability yet you dont complain about it.

____
@Katitof, krupp steel forever! <444>3
6 Dec 2015, 15:51 PM

Arty counters static positions, yes.
Time to use that spios to repair after the barrage or think twice where to place med truck.

@Australian Magic
Because its krupp steel :sibHyena:
6 Dec 2015, 16:00 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Dec 2015, 15:35 PMShanka

Do the goliath do 400 when you explode it or it's when he's getting blown up by fire ?

They do 400 when they are detonated by the enemey, 200 when blown up. So they almost due the same damage as the AVRE and have a large AOE
6 Dec 2015, 16:12 PM

Seriously these things are unkillable when they have the health of a regular Sherman, they just need to be parked by AT Gun wall and they can wreak havoc all game. Their barrage is absolutely devasting, better then any other arty in the game. Either make their health the same as a Panzerwerfer or Stuka Zu Fuss or make them 800mp and 250 fuel.

Not op
6 Dec 2015, 16:23 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Only a matter of time, a USF unit does actual damage to where you have to give it some sort of respect "NERF IT"

WHy don't you just use your 100% income, get a fuckin Panther if the P4 isn't enough because I guess it doesn't already bounce 80% of all USF at (sans the Jackson) which you WILL BARELY afford when you get calliope,

"Oh cookies you're a fucking fanboy you don't know shit"
Well let's do some fuckng math

Linear tech USF... Basically the only solid way to play right now.

60+50+120+125+140= 495 fuel for LT with MGs for the infantry spam, Captain with AT gun and stuart, major for jackson, and then the calliope.. Ok fine. This is with no Sherman, no stuart itself(which you'll need vs the THREAT of a luchs) no nades, no racks(which you fucking need now)

In comparison, OKW has to spend 120+175+25+15+15=350 for a panther that can solo all of that, and drive it INTO the USF base in front of all their terrible AT that's present that can barely penetrate anything, kill the calliope, win the game, and then drive away? With 100% income now?

OR

Just go KT and really stick it to the usf player who will have ONE jackson and some 57mm's vs your KT and blob :]
120+50+25+15+15+15+260=500

Am I wrong?
6 Dec 2015, 16:28 PM

You know, people complain not about Calliope barrage but it survability in the first place, so I wonder why they don't complian about more powerful strumtiger.

Longer reload and manual reload are not any disadvanatges. Decrew is acctualy a buff, since you can call another Sturmtiger. Range, again, has nothing to do since you are shooting from fog of war. Just a bit more micro.

More dagame to inf - top kek. Show me Calliope killing 30models in 1 barrage :snfPeter:

Sturmtiger is more potent in terms of wiping potential, has a way better survability yet you dont complain about it.

____
@Katitof, krupp steel forever! <444>3

longer reload manual reload are not a disadvantage
getting disabandoned when hit by something while reloading is a advantage
range doesn't matter
you heard it here folks from australian magic
:snfPeter::snfPeter:
as for the damage part did u read what i said in brackets..??
lmao this guy
6 Dec 2015, 16:34 PM

Finally USF has a solid blob killer.
6 Dec 2015, 16:38 PM

Only a matter of time, a USF unit does actual damage to where you have to give it some sort of respect "NERF IT"

WHy don't you just use your 100% income, get a fuckin Panther if the P4 isn't enough because I guess it doesn't already bounce 80% of all USF at (sans the Jackson) which you WILL BARELY afford when you get calliope,

"Oh cookies you're a fucking fanboy you don't know shit"
Well let's do some fuckng math

Linear tech USF... Basically the only solid way to play right now.

60+50+120+125+140= 495 fuel for LT with MGs for the infantry spam, Captain with AT gun and stuart, major for jackson, and then the calliope.. Ok fine. This is with no Sherman, no stuart itself(which you'll need vs the THREAT of a luchs) no nades, no racks(which you fucking need now)

In comparison, OKW has to spend 120+175+25+15+15=350 for a panther that can solo all of that, and drive it INTO the USF base in front of all their terrible AT that's present that can barely penetrate anything, kill the calliope, win the game, and then drive away? With 100% income now?

OR

Just go KT and really stick it to the usf player who will have ONE jackson and some 57mm's vs your KT and blob :]
120+50+25+15+15+15+260=500

Am I wrong?

But Riflemen, Cookiez. U can harass fuel
6 Dec 2015, 16:39 PM

I just woke up disregard this Fail >.<
6 Dec 2015, 16:46 PM

range doesn't matter
lmao this guy

Longer reload - but more powerful ability.
How manual relload is disadvantage? Just reverse and click.
Yup, you can make it decrewed yourself, call second ST and recrew the first one.
6 Dec 2015, 16:48 PM

lmao this guy

How about I back him up a little as you wouldn't see certain facts if they were written on a brick and thrown in your head up front :romeoPro:

Its not, because-exactly the same as other indirect fire arty pieces, you just drive back to the base and wait for the cooldown to go off.

In addition, other arty pieces reload for 90-140 sec.

60sec isn't invonvinient at-all.

Put it in base, let your other unit shoot at it when its reloading, there, enjoy exploiting game mechanic to get 2nd ST by bypassing intended 1 unit limitation, because OKW!

range doesn't matter

As long as the gun range is greater then sight range, it doesn't matter.
In fact, shorter range means less time to react for the barrage.

Feel free to ask Zarok what I did with ST yesterday.

You'd knew that if you played 10% of the time you whine on forums :romeoHype:
Yes, its coming from me :romeoPro:
6 Dec 2015, 16:55 PM

How about I back him up a little as you wouldn't see certain facts if they were written on a brick and thrown in your head up front :romeoPro:

Its not, because-exactly the same as other indirect fire arty pieces, you just drive back to the base and wait for the cooldown to go off.

In addition, other arty pieces reload for 90-140 sec.

60sec isn't invonvinient at-all.

Put it in base, let your other unit shoot at it when its reloading, there, enjoy exploiting game mechanic to get 2nd ST by bypassing intended 1 unit limitation, because OKW!

As long as the gun range is greater then sight range, it doesn't matter.
In fact, shorter range means less time to react for the barrage.

Feel free to ask Zarok what I did with ST yesterday.

You'd knew that if you played 10% of the time you whine on forums :romeoHype:
Yes, its coming from me :romeoPro:

lol katty gonna katty :bananadance:

first point we are not comparing arty to sturmtiger lol
we are comparing calliope and avre....they dont need to go back to base and need cooldown..lol i cant believe how u can are u defedning this lol..relic stated themselves lol :facepalm:
second point so u agree it is a exploit just like usf popcap one..?? so sounds like a issue not inherent to the unit :snfBarton:
third point lol again how can u defend that range doesn't matter then give st more range lol :snfPeter:
All those flavours katty and u chose to be salty oops i meantkatty..meow
6 Dec 2015, 17:03 PM

all this time were usf was rape by rockets... now they finnaly can get ravange and now axis feel this buttpain :hansWUT:
6 Dec 2015, 17:10 PM

Permanently Banned
Oh, who can post here stats of calliopa/katysha and werfer, coz people in twitch write that calli have the same stats like katysha 4Head.
6 Dec 2015, 17:38 PM

lol katty gonna katty :bananadance:

first point we are not comparing arty to sturmtiger lol
we are comparing calliope and avre....they dont need to go back to base and need cooldown..lol i cant believe how u can are u defedning this lol..relic stated themselves lol :facepalm:
second point so u agree it is a exploit just like usf popcap one..?? so sounds like a issue not inherent to the unit :snfBarton:
third point lol again how can u defend that range doesn't matter then give st more range lol :snfPeter:
All those flavours katty and u chose to be salty oops i meantkatty..meow

6 Dec 2015, 17:47 PM

Longer reload - but more powerful ability.
How manual relload is disadvantage? Just reverse and click.
Yup, you can make it decrewed yourself, call second ST and recrew the first one.

Thanks God that Genius no longer a STRATEGIST.
6 Dec 2015, 17:49 PM

This thing is a SHIT after nerf. :facepalm:

Wot? Link me to ONE patch note where Stuka was nerfed. Aside from a veterancy change that I don't remember, the Stuka is the same as it was at release. Pls.
6 Dec 2015, 17:58 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Rockets:
-Calliope fires 22/24 rockets on 3 barrages. First barrage is like 10, second is like 8/10 and the last one is just 4.
-Katyusha fires on 4 salvos 4 rockets each
-PW fires 10/12 rockets on 1 salvo with suppression. 16 if using arty officer.

Against Garrison
-Katyusha deals 25%
-PW deals 100%
-Calliope deals 25%

-Calliope has a modifier to deal 75% against production buildings.

If someone can interpret how AoE is calculated then

Radius:
-K: 6
-PW: 6
-C: 4

AoE damage multiplier:
-K: 1/0.35/0.1
-PW: 1/0.5/0.3
-C:1/0.5/0.15

Area distance:
-All: 4.5/3.5/1.5

All do 25% dmg to friendlies