Login

russian armor

Calliopes are OP

PAGES (7)down
6 Dec 2015, 11:42 AM

Seriously these things are unkillable when they have the health of a regular Sherman, they just need to be parked by AT Gun wall and they can wreak havoc all game. Their barrage is absolutely devasting, better then any other arty in the game. Either make their health the same as a Panzerwerfer or Stuka Zu Fuss or make them 800mp and 250 fuel.
6 Dec 2015, 11:45 AM

222 can kill it.

It looks like a tank, but its not a tank.
6 Dec 2015, 11:48 AM

222 can kill it.

It looks like a tank, but its not a tank.

Wrong, I had a Panther shoot one in the rear armor twice directly from behind and still didn't die.
6 Dec 2015, 11:55 AM

Wrong, I had a Panther shoot one in the rear armor twice directly from behind and still didn't die.

dude. he doesn't play the game, he just shitpost theorycraft with the patch note all the time.

Dont bother replying his retarded response.

ON topic: Yes it is kind of Overpowered with the amount of health it has. Ostheer is COMPLETELY hopeless against this thing.

it can wreck all your MG Paks mortars (ostheer units are more static), while all your options: Panzerwerfer, LefH, Skillplane (doesn't auto spot anymore) can't kill it.

Only way is to rush a tank like StuG and Panther in his face because it is slow but it's pretty much suicide.
6 Dec 2015, 11:59 AM

I didn't said its going to be a single burst.

It got 480 hp, it would be silly if it had hp of a halftruck, it already have barely any armor and the only units that are more expensive then it are panther, comet and heavies.
6 Dec 2015, 12:06 PM

It cost and CP points do not justify how effective they are. They are wipe machines, their rockets arrive quickly as well giving you very little time to react.

Either leave it as is and make it 12 CP's 800mp and 250 fuel or nerf it's health and make it counterable but also nerf it's damage, then it's cost can be reduced to suit.

This unit just makes for a really stale meta of camping behind AT Gun walls and artying your opponent to death.
6 Dec 2015, 12:14 PM

i knew it when it was announced

one of the best things about coh2 was that arty died in one shot like it should

thx to the forum cryers to again killing my game experience
6 Dec 2015, 12:14 PM

Seriously these things are unkillable when they have the health of a regular Sherman, they just need to be parked by AT Gun wall and they can wreak havoc all game. Their barrage is absolutely devasting, better then any other arty in the game. Either make their health the same as a Panzerwerfer or Stuka Zu Fuss or make them 800mp and 250 fuel.

More salt please :snfPeter:

Camping behind USF at guns :snfPeter:

Werfer is 10x better than calliope but hey, let's keep crying :snfPeter:
6 Dec 2015, 12:19 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Dec 2015, 12:14 PMShanka

It's a wonder you can see anything through those rose coloured glasses issued to all Allied fan boys.
6 Dec 2015, 12:26 PM

It's a wonder you can see anything through those rose coloured glasses issued to all Allied fan boys.

rofl this guy

You got an L2P issue and you come to cry on the forums, don't pack yout troops/at/mg and you can manage to not get oblieterated by arty rocket

Werfer is 10 time better than Katy/calliope due to all of his rocket hitting in one burst and not salvos, werfer does very good damage agaisnt inf and supress

Your point ? :snfPeter:

Oh you got none, such a shame :snfPeter:
6 Dec 2015, 12:32 PM

Once again it is bade thread name.

please change it to

CalliOP ?

ON.TOPIC

I think they wipe too much. First strike is often squadwipe if it get too close to battle line (it should it have HP for that not like sneezing katty).

I think it should not wipe squad with first round it crease so easy squadwipes and that is not good for gameplay. But then it should fire faster between rounds
6 Dec 2015, 12:46 PM

Well, maybe not on topic excalty but whining about Sherman's health and wiping potential when OKW has Strumtiger with huge HP pool and good armor, wiping enitre army from FoW is not objective.
6 Dec 2015, 12:54 PM

Werfer are still better and more cost efficient.
6 Dec 2015, 12:57 PM

Because it have 640 hp? What you expected for 140 fuel?
6 Dec 2015, 13:23 PM

Permanently Banned
Yep need change of HP and DPS, but werver are still better amd the price of calli are very hight.
6 Dec 2015, 13:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Dec 2015, 12:14 PMShanka

this + 1000 :snfPeter:
6 Dec 2015, 13:48 PM

This thing is SO beautiful killing those OKW blob at their base in middle of map with all their simcityes. There is no words in the world that can describe it. Better than orgasm or pretty close to it.

BTW of coz I would change for Pzwerfer if u wanna trade.

Don't had till now serious problems with it, i mean they are annoying and they can wipe. But if you blame calliope (a 140 fuel unit) than you have also to blame some other things.

As fas as my expirence is, it dosen't need a nerf :thumb:
Patrion 14

Don't werfers wipe the same and even supress? They have less health and are cheaper.

Calliope's great vs blobbers, vs people who don't blob, not so much.

Edit: do you realise how much you sacrifice spending 140 fuel on an arty unit? It means the other faction at least has one more tank than you, which it can use to kill your calliope.
6 Dec 2015, 13:56 PM

It's health and armour makes it hard to kill, is it OP, I don't know yet
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 32
Mexico 21
unknown 16
Germany 728
New Zealand 13
United States 4
Peru 1