Login

russian armor

Relic must act !!! OKW need tone down & Brtis need buffs

5 Dec 2015, 20:26 PM

ummm i wasted my time reading this topic totaly sad ^^ amd wasted my time !! bring back my marder 3 relic and im happy !!
5 Dec 2015, 20:38 PM

No serious player gives a shit about 4v4 ONLY players playing their most played gamemode.

Period.
5 Dec 2015, 21:09 PM
Donator 22

Ok Sir
I call the office for you. New patch tomorrow evening

5 Dec 2015, 21:25 PM

Ok Sir
I call the office for you. New patch tomorrow evening

Big thanks Chucky san !!! ;)
5 Dec 2015, 21:42 PM

Brits are not OP? tell that to vet 3 dbl Bren tommies, or 50 range Piats (which have biggest infantry AT damage), centaur can't kill anything? well, tell that to flak HT or Luchs, they literally CAN'T kill anything

+1 Million
5 Dec 2015, 22:00 PM
Donator 11

Guys please keep it clean!
5 Dec 2015, 22:09 PM

No serious player gives a shit about 4v4 ONLY players playing their most played gamemode.

Period.

Theoretically if it was balanced 1v1 if would be balanced 4v4
5 Dec 2015, 22:47 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Dec 2015, 22:09 PMCafo

Theoretically if it was balanced 1v1 if would be balanced 4v4

Only way it is balanced is when you have mirror armies.

You can always find ways to do different cheese combinations in 4v4 and you will never fully fix all of them
5 Dec 2015, 22:51 PM

Only way it is balanced is when you have mirror armies.

You can always find ways to do different cheese combinations in 4v4 and you will never fully fix all of them

And theres always "cheese" counter combinations and arguably rng at a certain point, my point still stands ;)
5 Dec 2015, 23:09 PM

IMO;

-Make PIATs accurate. Zookas were buffed to actually be worth their asking price, well so should they. Double PIATs should be a threat to vehicles, not a joke.

-Give Brits an AT snare that doesn't require vet 1. Put it on Sappers or something, if we want to avoid copying other factions.

-Buff the Centaur and Croc back. They used to be crazy OP, now they aren't worth the asking price.

-Buff the UC. Maybe give it extra HP/armor if it gets an upgrade, and better pathing wouldn't hurt.

-Change the Tulip to be less expensive, but also less powerful. That, or increase Firefly fire rate.

-Lower the teching cost for AEC, and increase its range or penetration.

Not all of these changes are required, but Brits need some love, especially early game. OKW seems to just walk over them easily now.
5 Dec 2015, 23:20 PM
Senior Mapmaker Badge
Benefactor 119

please god relic do NOT under any circumstances focus the balance of this game on 3v3 4v4. Its is unbalancable at that scale, any COH vet knows that. 1v1 2v2 is what needs to be focused on.
5 Dec 2015, 23:22 PM

Relic must act fast !!! OKW need a tone down & Brits need buffs !!

Game is not balanced anymore in 3vs3 and 4vs4 (The most played modes)

Plz, Relic do something ! The game is not fun as it was and it's dangerous for it's future.

Thanks.

Yes but no.

Actually for the first time, playing OKW feels like you have OPTIONS (mostly about how you spend your munitions).

I am a little bit embarassed reading a UKF player saying that a OKW player is snowballing in the game :s

Kozo.
5 Dec 2015, 23:31 PM

Randumb loses in 4v4. Comes to forum to make an ultimatum and one sided-"balance" thread.

A man with huge demands should play the game more often before opening the cake whole.
5 Dec 2015, 23:33 PM

It´s fun to not have to adapt to every single move the Allied player makes now. Playing OKW has just been reacting to the Allied players initiative during the last patch. I think some people aren´t used to face an opponent that can put you under pressure himself.

The only problems I see that need to be adjusted are the cost of Schrecks, CPs to the King Tiger and a fuel cost for the Kübelwagen. Not the giant disaster some players want to make it sound like.

Give it a week or two and some valid play-styles will evolve against OKW.
5 Dec 2015, 23:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Dec 2015, 22:51 PMCafo

And theres always "cheese" counter combinations and arguably rng at a certain point, my point still stands ;)

Your point? "Theoretically if it was balanced 1v1 if would be balanced 4v4"

Where is the correlation in that? Having a counter cheese combination doesn't mean it is balanced, because it is overpowered over other play styles.
6 Dec 2015, 00:02 AM

Game is not balanced anymore in 3vs3 and 4vs4 (The most played modes)

OHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOoooOOooOOoOOooOoOOOOooOOoOOOoOOOOOOoOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
6 Dec 2015, 00:03 AM

Trust me those change are needed and trust me Relic will make them in due time. Exactly when i dunno but they will come for sure. ;)

Thanks.
6 Dec 2015, 00:20 AM

Your point? "Theoretically if it was balanced 1v1 if would be balanced 4v4"

Where is the correlation in that? Having a counter cheese combination doesn't mean it is balanced, because it is overpowered over other play styles.

What you are implying is you could simply do some cheese tactic even if it was balanced 1v1 in 4v4 and somehow that makes it not balanced or as if there isn't counter-play.

What tactics do you think you could do 4v4 that is uncounterable exactly?

If it was balanced 1v1 I think it would be balanced 4v4, I'm not sure there is a comprehensive way to prove this, I guess mirrored classes would be good for example only, if there are 4 mirrored classes how would it not be balanced?

6 Dec 2015, 00:51 AM

agreed to tone down okw
6 Dec 2015, 02:06 AM

I love how everyone can become a balance/designer expert up here.

Still, the drama looks good *grabs popcorn
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS