Login

russian armor

USF blob + partisan tankhunter spam

21 Dec 2015, 17:19 PM

I'm sure he would get ALOT of useful advices if he hadn't "asked" in such a spoiled manner. Well... his thread, it's not even a request for help.

I quote op: "but seriously wtf can you do against the riflemen blob"

Seem like that is a request for help now is it?
21 Dec 2015, 17:54 PM

I quote op: "but seriously wtf can you do against the riflemen blob"

Seem like that is a request for help now is it?

I interpret it as a statement. At least he's not directing any requests for help towards people here on the forum, but towards relic to fix his problems for him:

relic balance team needs to get their head out of their asses and fix this Blob BS

21 Dec 2015, 17:59 PM

Calling it now: OP is Schwarzenschnitzel's alt account made to troll
21 Dec 2015, 18:24 PM

I love the l2p comments, without actually telling him what he must do to learn this thing that is called 'playing' with this spam.

Please tell us lovely startegists, how must he play to learn to play the way you do so succesfully?!!

His name does not inspire respect from anyone more less his attitude. For all I know he could be a troll throwing in bait so I feel NOT inclined to help him.

21 Dec 2015, 18:44 PM

well, axis "blob" is op and need to fix, ally blob is "learn to play" issue , this is ally player's logic.
21 Dec 2015, 19:12 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Dec 2015, 18:44 PMCntoCa
well, axis "blob" is op and need to fix, ally blob is "learn to play" issue , this is ally player's logic.

playercard please.

If you're an allies player, you should be saying "l2p" too.
If you're an axis player, you shift blame to allies complaints.

I already know which side you're on. Give USF/UKF a panzerwerfer to handle axis blobs and I'll shut up.
Give Axis squadwiping artillery to handle blobs and I'll... wait... wait... they both already HAVE ONE that are BOTH non-doctrinal... mmmmmmmmmmm....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... what can they be?
Stuka and panzerwerfer anyone? I'll sacrifice m1919 and partisans for a panzerwerfer.
21 Dec 2015, 19:13 PM

no popcap problems for that, since the morons at relic have introduced the popcap glitch for the USF where you can end up having 150-160%
Even so, it would be counterproductive for the USF player since they're constantly trying to decrew their tanks to reinforce their blob.
21 Dec 2015, 20:18 PM

7 rifles
Re with sweeper
3 jacksons

Would love to see anyone do the popcap count and munitions cost on that

Pop for 7 rifles: 49 (7*7), -73.5 manpower per minute
1 Rear Echelon: 5/6 (6 w/ 5 squad members), -7.5/-9 manpower per minute
3 Jacksons: 42 (14*3), -63 manpower per minute
In total, 96-97 popcap, not including likely major/ambulance

As for munitions:
I'm assuming double BARs since OP did not specify what upgrades that had, only that they were fully upgraded.
Rifles: 7*(60*2)=840 munitions
Rear Echelon: 30 munitions
In total, 870 munitions to equip squads fully.

Total manpower cost (no teching included): 3210 manpower (7 rifles, 1 rear echelon, 3 Jacksons)
Total fuel cost (no teching included): 375 fuel (3 Jacksons)
Total munitions cost: 870 munitions (see above)

Let me know if there are any calculation errors
21 Dec 2015, 20:23 PM

facing shrecks for the first time, jerry? must suck 8)
21 Dec 2015, 22:24 PM

I interpret it as a statement. At least he's not directing any requests for help towards people here on the forum, but towards relic to fix his problems for him:

I hadn't seen his shit posts te be honest. Forgive me, I see your point now.
21 Dec 2015, 22:51 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

I love the l2p comments, without actually telling him what he must do to learn this thing that is called 'playing' with this spam.

Please tell us lovely startegists, how must he play to learn to play the way you do so succesfully?!!

No one even said L2P, especially not me, the only strategist to post in this nonsense thread. Dafuq are u on about 'AngryKitten'?

Pop for 7 rifles: 49 (7*7), -73.5 manpower per minute
1 Rear Echelon: 5/6 (6 w/ 5 squad members), -7.5/-9 manpower per minute
3 Jacksons: 42 (14*3), -63 manpower per minute
In total, 96-97 popcap, not including likely major/ambulance

As for munitions:
I'm assuming double BARs since OP did not specify what upgrades that had, only that they were fully upgraded.
Rifles: 7*(60*2)=840 munitions
Rear Echelon: 30 munitions
In total, 870 munitions to equip squads fully.

Total manpower cost (no teching included): 3210 manpower (7 rifles, 1 rear echelon, 3 Jacksons)
Total fuel cost (no teching included): 375 fuel (3 Jacksons)
Total munitions cost: 870 munitions (see above)

Let me know if there are any calculation errors

So including the massive MP drain from reinforcing twice the recommend amount of riflemans, along with their upkeep, almost 1,000 munitions(A full games munitions, or damn near) in LMGs ONLY, no nades or smoke fired,no mines either.

and having the leftover MP to buy an ambulance, tech LT or captain, and get a major+MP and fuel for jacksons?
Was this a 10 hour game or something OP? Did you fall asleep and let this happen? Was this Vs AI and its cheating resources?

Nah. this thread Sounds like typical exaggeration troll and bait thread.
22 Dec 2015, 08:53 AM

No one even said L2P, especially not me, the only strategist to post in this nonsense thread.

Didn't you read? Two learn 2 play comments.
22 Dec 2015, 12:15 PM

He has a point. USF blobs can be very effective (3 rifles with double LMGs with officier) if backed up by 1-2 ATGs. Could be as bad as shreck blobs.

But still, 7 rifles and 3 Jacks?? This smells like bs.
22 Dec 2015, 13:17 PM

Seems to me someone discovered a good combo between USF and soviets. Good for him. Time will reveal the best counter, I am sure it is around here somewhere....
22 Dec 2015, 15:04 PM

He has a point. USF blobs can be very effective (3 rifles with double LMGs with officier) if backed up by 1-2 ATGs. Could be as bad as shreck blobs.

But still, 7 rifles and 3 Jacks?? This smells like bs.

Disagree, how much MP is that? 3 rifles, 1 officer, 2 ATGs is about 900-1000 MP with 6 lmgs... 420 munitions.

There's a lot more MP bleed in the USF build and more risk with support weapons being salvaged and flanked.
A good Axis player will use mortars or Stuka/arty once engaged with them, a vehicle to flank ATGs, or a sturmtiger.

USF counter to blobs is... blob more with + .50 cal, howitzer (risky), mobile howitzer with heavy micro and hope it hits and doesn't get one-shotted by shrek blob.

If somehow they manage to lose a portion of their shrek blob, they can hold ground with their heavies and forward HQs while reinforcing it

It is easy to see who has the clear blob advantage.
22 Dec 2015, 15:15 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Moved to COH2 Gameplay. Thread title adjusted.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★