Login

russian armor

remove OKW salvage now that they got 100% ressources income?

4 Dec 2015, 15:24 PM

Can we remove OKW salvage now that they got 100% ressources income?

It just not fair that they got as much ressources as others and they get even more by salvage and they can destroy easily weapons...
4 Dec 2015, 15:25 PM
Donator 33

Still can't build caches so salvage is fine.
4 Dec 2015, 15:32 PM

thier salvage only gives 5 fuel no matter how big is the wrekc ( is it a bug.??)..i will gladly take caches instead of salvage
4 Dec 2015, 15:32 PM

salvage is free and it wipe a weapon, give thems caches i dont care. take out salvage!
4 Dec 2015, 15:43 PM

Can we remove OKW salvage now that they got 100% ressources income?

It just not fair that they got as much ressources as others and they get even more by salvage and they can destroy easily weapons...

Salvage is very situational takes time, gives little and okw got no caches.

Pro tip: if you destroy wrecks(including destroyed weapons(yes you can destroy weapons)) there is nothing to salvage.

ed1.

4 Dec 2015, 15:44 PM
Donator 11

Pro tip: if you destroy wrecks/weapons there is nothing to salvage.

you can salvage weapon wrecks :D

And no i dont want okw to be more and more similiar to other factions
4 Dec 2015, 15:46 PM

My concern with salvage is the ability to deny a player the ability to recrew his guns. If OKW gets cahces, fine.

A single salvage event can cost a player 320 MP in the way of a lost zis. No other faction can do this so early and it makes retreats to OKW extremely punishing in a way they should not be.
4 Dec 2015, 15:46 PM

Pro tip: if you destroy wrecks/weapons there is nothing to salvage.

I want to be able to get back the weapon... it just stupid if your at gun get killed on retreat and if u dont have a squad near for the five next seconds.. it gone... no other team can do this.

i dont care if he tak the at gun.. i still can get it back.. but destroying it so fast and now they got 100% ressources.. just doesnt make sense anymore
4 Dec 2015, 15:52 PM

My concern with salvage is the ability to deny a player the ability to recrew his guns. If OKW gets cahces, fine.

A single salvage event can cost a player 320 MP in the way of a lost zis. No other faction can do this so early and it makes retreats to OKW extremely punishing in a way they should not be.

This is exactly what i mean!

+1 +1
4 Dec 2015, 15:53 PM

I want to be able to get back the weapon... it just stupid if your at gun get killed on retreat and if u dont have a squad near for the five next seconds.. it gone... no other team can do this.

i dont care if he tak the at gun.. i still can get it back.. but destroying it so fast and now they got 100% ressources.. just doesnt make sense anymore

Don't get your gun killed? Enemy squad can instantly capture it and run away, salvage is slower.

He can also take it and then destroy it?

Im out. :)
4 Dec 2015, 15:57 PM

Don't get your gun killed? Enemy squad can instantly capture it and run away, salvage is slower.

He can also take it and then destroy it?

Im out. :)

If they capture it i can still maybe get it back. If he take it and later destroy it in his base, it take time to do that! i dont care.

but every idiot can just do a one click with salvage and destroy for 3 sec. that is unfair.

4 Dec 2015, 15:59 PM

or make it a okw commander ability. but making it that every volks squad can do it, is unfair now that they got 100% of ressources
4 Dec 2015, 16:09 PM
Donator 22

maybe it would be better to just remove the capability of salvaging decrewed weapons and keep it for destroyed vehicles and weapons. This way the OKW would keep there unique feature and the problem with destroying hostile team weapons would be fixed. Dont know if this is technical possible, but salvage in general is a cool idea.
4 Dec 2015, 16:13 PM

maybe it would be better to just remove the capability of salvaging decrewed weapons and keep it for destroyed vehicles and weapons. This way the OKW would keep there unique feature and the problem with destroying hostile team weapons would be fixed. Dont know if this is technical possible, but salvage in general is a cool idea.

Nice idea! i like this! Im not against salvaging but getting the weapons destroyed by 3 sec ability by only one army sucks. and it sucks even more now that they got 100% of ressources
4 Dec 2015, 16:25 PM

How about:

this was tested by relic and tested again more in balance preview?

/thread
4 Dec 2015, 17:19 PM

4 Dec 2015, 17:39 PM

Permanently Banned
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★