Login

russian armor

2v2 and upward are totally broken

PAGES (9)down
4 Dec 2015, 01:12 AM

So 1v1 seems fine, 2v2 and upward are totally broken. The luchs comes even quicker, if you have double OKW they will both get it, allowing them to get both fuels aaaaanddddd GG.

Problems (from a 2v2 perspective, will get worse with 3v3 and 4v4)

• Double Luchs
    In 2v2s, these units come at 6 ish minute. They need only one fuel point to get their 6 minute luchs, if they both go for it, they can get both fuels without effort, since their vehicles come quicker than soviet t70 and about the same time as Stuart, yet they can have a shreck out that can deter both allied vehicles once they hit the field. This means double shreck supporting double luchs.

• Double schwere
    Once they have both fuels secured and both of them have luchs and volks are piling up in blobs, they both put down their schwere HQ. They can secure teritory, support it with LeIGs and their shrek blobs which are backed up by the luchs. This is pretty much uncounterable.

• Double shreck blobs
    They both will go for double shreck blobs, because it is the easiest and best way to support their early aggression and domination, leaving you with no strategic option to counter their luchs play, since you will get confronted by shrecks, which counter your vehicles and luchs will counter your infantry together with the volks blob.

• Double obers
    And after both fuels are secured, luchs has dominated, shreck blobs have deterred early vehicle play, you will start to see obers followed up by either double P4 or one P4 and one Panther. Have fun!!

• Double p4
    Double P4 come out after you had your uphill battle in the first 11-12 minutes of the game. These are supported by shreck blobs, a luchs, multiple LeIGs and obers. Again, you are reacting too a synergy which in essence is uncounterable.

• Double Panther
    If both players don't go for P4, they go for double Panthers. This is simply uncounterable as well, since they are supported by two shreck blobs, whom themselves are supported by luchs, obers and leIGs.

• KT
    If you manage to kill a P4 or a Panther, or simply don't encounter anything and hold out long enough, you will face KT, which again you can't counter, since KT is supported by either armor from other player, or another KT, two shreck blobs, luchs, obers and leIGs.

Again, 1v1 is fine, 2v2 and upwards, completely and utterly broken.
4 Dec 2015, 01:25 AM

Take Shreks off of Volks! They play the exact same as before, but you can afford a light vehicle now for mid game. Blob Shrek Volks into Panther, same fucking thing for over a year now. It is not even like Riflemen where you get different upgrades and RE spam is a thing, no just build Volks put on Shreks and A-move around. It is BORING!
4 Dec 2015, 01:29 AM
Patrion 14

Remember how no one liked 75 muni shrecks? If you get triple shreck cost reduction bulletins they go down to 77 munis for volks.
4 Dec 2015, 01:37 AM

Remember how no one liked 75 muni shrecks? If you get triple shreck cost reduction bulletins they go down to 77 munis for volks.

even without this u can use nades and not having trouble to get shreks....

and relic maybe should back changes for 2vs2 and up and keep 1vs1 okw as it is now. Becouse before okw did good job in 2vs2 and up so...
4 Dec 2015, 01:39 AM

This blows (from a team games fanboi perspective)...

OKW a scaled resource income per game mode? (2s/3s/4s)
Rollback until patch thoroughly tested?
Help?
4 Dec 2015, 01:42 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

The volks are really annoying now but I will wait until I play more. The fuel prices will obviously need to change to delay their vehicles. Finally, it is really not much of a loss to lose your set up trucks. It was a huge deal before because you would have to wait for the truck to spawn before you could build a new one. Now OKW can just shit them out and rebuild immediately if they have the fuel.
4 Dec 2015, 01:43 AM

TIL: moving 2 squads already qualifies as a blob

I guess more than one vehicle already counts as vehicle spam.

Way to be taken serious.
4 Dec 2015, 01:43 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Dec 2015, 01:39 AMGdot
This blows (from a team games fanboi perspective)...

OKW a scaled resource income per game mode? (2s/3s/4s)
Rollback until patch thoroughly tested?
Help?

yeah thats what i would love to see scaled resources
4 Dec 2015, 01:51 AM

Help?

Expected response from Relic

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Nov 2015, 19:43 PMbC_
we cross reference all op with statistical data that we've collected just a FYI. Sometimes OP is right sometimes they are very very very very wrong.
4 Dec 2015, 01:56 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Dec 2015, 01:43 AMQbix
TIL: moving 2 squads already qualifies as a blob

I guess more than one vehicle already counts as vehicle spam.

Way to be taken serious.

I consider 5 volks, 3 of which have a shreck, a blob.
4 Dec 2015, 01:59 AM

RIP Allies. Rollback to 80% income within a week.
4 Dec 2015, 02:00 AM

Help?
:lolol:

Anyways, great patch. I totally disagree with every single point the OP has made. USF T3 hard counters OKW early mid game. OKW T4 is delayed now, it takes longer to tech than it used to.

SU can lockdown OKW from the get go. Brits might be a tad fucked though.
4 Dec 2015, 02:11 AM

Anyways, great patch. I totally disagree with every single point the OP has made. USF T3 hard counters OKW early mid game. OKW T4 is delayed now, it takes longer to tech than it used to.

Can I have some of whatever you're smoking?
4 Dec 2015, 02:14 AM

Would't if he goes captain, you just go heavy infantry since he has few options to stop huge infantry balls? How does that stop OKW mid game?

SU comes later than OKW vehicles, so I guess by lockdown you mean help to hold off. Besides OKW puma can eat it up for less.

OKW T4 is delayed? You mean getting the earliest tanks in game is delayed from...?
4 Dec 2015, 02:38 AM

T4 is delayed because you have to buy the trucks and build the Puma, Luchs and somethimes the fapTrack. If you lose the first puma you have to build another one as a JP or PIV is far off. Hope that clears up and explain the new meta for you.
4 Dec 2015, 02:38 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Dec 2015, 01:42 AMTobis
The volks are really annoying now but I will wait until I play more. The fuel prices will obviously need to change to delay their vehicles. Finally, it is really not much of a loss to lose your set up trucks. It was a huge deal before because you would have to wait for the truck to spawn before you could build a new one. Now OKW can just shit them out and rebuild immediately if they have the fuel.

Don't forget about obers with 60 ammo upgrade xDDDD i mean that stg44 from doctrine with command panther. so now blobs of obers is rly...

funny fact 1 obers (3 vet) with stg44 (60 ammo) eats easly (1 model dead) rifles (vet 3) with 2x M1919A6 Browning LMG (2x70 ammo=140) both behind yellow cover on mid/long range.
4 Dec 2015, 02:39 AM

T4 is delayed because you have to buy the trucks and build the Puma, Luchs and somethimes the fapTrack. If you lose the first puma you have to build another one as a JP or PIV is far off. Hope that clears up and explain the new meta for you.

In 2vs2 ? u have to build puma ? o_O make rakketen and blob of shreks will carry u on luchs is what u need
4 Dec 2015, 02:43 AM

Adjusting tech costs will probably be all that's required.
4 Dec 2015, 02:45 AM

Lol puma? do u even play this game?
4 Dec 2015, 02:48 AM

Maybe you try to adapt and actually prepare for shock units before posting axis opieop threads? An overhaul of a faction means that some of your old strategies don't work any longer.
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 25
Germany 1
Germany 635

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %