Login

russian armor

Custom Game no Goliath ability

3 Dec 2015, 23:16 PM

Custom Game no build Goliath ability on any of the Sws Halftrack trucks. I just tried out the new Overwatch Doctrine Commander for OKW in two Custom Games. The Goliath ability wasn't buildable on any of the trucks, I built all three and the Goliath was never buildable. Someone forgot to add it apparently. :facepalm:

I haven't tried it in automatch, but I suspect the forum will be flooded with angry buyers very soon.

Edit: The replay:
1 of 2 Relic postsRelic 3 Dec 2015, 23:21 PM
Developer Relic Badge

Can you try it again because the Goliath ability appears to be there for me.

thanks

3 Dec 2015, 23:21 PM
Patrion 310

Does it have a CP requirement?
3 Dec 2015, 23:22 PM

Does it have a CP requirement?

Yeah 0 CPs.
3 Dec 2015, 23:36 PM

I added a game replay to my first post of that first game. Restarted my game and still no Goliath...
Game 2 Replay:

I bought the doctrine from the in-game store after the new patch finished downloading and I have no mods on my game. So I don't know why it isn't showing up. The flares and Truck antennas work (didn't try the other two abilities).
2 of 2 Relic postsRelic 3 Dec 2015, 23:48 PM
Developer Relic Badge

Alright hmmm. Can you go to the lobby, select menu in the bottom left, and let me know the build number at the top of the menu (right under the company of heroes 2 logo)

Also, might as well try one of the basics. With CoH2 closed, right-click on the game in your library, and select properties. Go to the Local Files tab and verify integrity of game cache.

Did you get the free trial one?
4 Dec 2015, 00:42 AM

Alright hmmm. Can you go to the lobby, select menu in the bottom left, and let me know the build number at the top of the menu (right under the company of heroes 2 logo)

Also, might as well try one of the basics. With CoH2 closed, right-click on the game in your library, and select properties. Go to the Local Files tab and verify integrity of game cache.

Did you get the free trial one?

No I bought it, but I did just test it in automatch and I could build the Goliath(so could the random OKW player I was matched with). So it is only in custom games; also the fuel for the Schwer truck is 105 in custom games and not 120 like in automatch.
4 Dec 2015, 01:02 AM

No I bought it, but I did just test it in automatch and I could build the Goliath(so could the random OKW player I was matched with). So it is only in custom games; also the fuel for the Schwer truck is 105 in custom games and not 120 like in automatch.

Do you still have the December balance preview mod selected in custom games?
4 Dec 2015, 01:10 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Dec 2015, 01:02 AMhhhhh

Do you still have the December balance preview mod selected in custom games?

No I unsubscribed and restarted the game. I don't usually play custom games, but I wanted to test out the commander and low and behold the changes from the newest patch haven't been fully implemented there I guess. Everything was working fine in automatch though.
4 Dec 2015, 01:16 AM

No I unsubscribed and restarted the game. I don't usually play custom games, but I wanted to test out the commander and low and behold the changes from the newest patch haven't been fully implemented there I guess. Everything was working fine in automatch though.

I'd recommend double checking to make sure it isn't selected in the match settings. I just tried now and the t4 truck was 105 fuel with the mod enabled in match settings, and 120 without it.

Edit: Just checked and the goliath will not show up if you have the mod enabled. You can change it by going to Options -> Tuning Pack in the custom game screen.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United States 17
United Kingdom 153
Germany 24

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak