Login

russian armor

Sturmpio repair speed

3 Dec 2015, 23:24 PM

This thread can be considered solved now. There was some confusion and wording that led to the belief the support package upgrade was not intended to give a bonus anymore and that the sturmpio repair speed was intended to be 1.6 now.

After some talking with the developers by Spacebus we now know that it is all false.

The repair speed being default 1.6 is a bug. Also repair package is still intended to give a buff.

source: http://www.coh2.org/topic/45338/sturmpioneer-repair-speed/page/2

/thread
4 Dec 2015, 00:22 AM

the old sturmpioneer repair speed was a bit insane. Even a King tiger can be repair back to top condition relatively quickly.

instead of going back to 1.6 hp/sec I think it's better to make it 2.0hp/sec +1.0 with minesweeper.

Minesweeper are also trivial to buy since the sturmpio can just put it away.

I think sapper need their repair speed lowered to 1.6 as well. Repair rate are appled per person in a squad so a upsized sapper with the heavy engineer upgrade basically become the best repair unit in the entire game.

Rear echelon should have better repair speed because of their low combat strength, although I don't know how weak they are after the buff. Sturmpio should have better repair speed because of their price and pop upkeep. Sapper is neither weak nor expensive.
4 Dec 2015, 12:58 PM

I think sapper need their repair speed lowered to 1.6 as well. Repair rate are appled per person in a squad so a upsized sapper with the heavy engineer upgrade basically become the best repair unit in the entire game.

Sappers repair rate is fine.
To get them to become 5 men heavy engineers takes a lot of resources, plus the fact that the heavy engineer upgrade makes them terribly slow and now costs 70 munitions.
Heavy engineer is also in the Anvil side-tech which includes the churchill with a large health pool which takes a while to repair unless you go for heavy engineers.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United States 21
unknown 4
unknown 0
United Kingdom 155
Germany 24

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L