Login

russian armor

CoH2 no fog of war

21 Apr 2016, 22:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Apr 2016, 20:25 PMSpanky
I always do it like this and this is my personal preference. I have this program called Display Driver Uninstalled (driver sweeper), that you can get from Guru3D.com . Then I restart my pc and boot up in Safe mode and in safe mode I uninstall video drivers and i also use CCleaner to make sure registry has no errors. After I have done that I boot up again and now I'm ready to do a clean install with no trace of my previous drivers.

Sometimes if you just go and uninstall video drivers like any other program, you might be left with some nasty registry errors or so and it will start messing with your new drivers.

Now i know this method takes a little bit longer, but you want your games to work right? I will not guarantee that this will fix your problem tho.

Let us know how it went! GL

This didn't work either unfortunately... I have no idea what to do now. Can someone who's using intel drivers respond and let me know how theirs works?
24 Apr 2016, 16:06 PM

I thought I'd let people know that there's a fix. Using Intel HD graphics, you need to go to device manager and roll back the graphics update to the previous version (July 10, 2015). Shadows and fog will then work and the game generally looks better.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 28
Germany 388

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment