Login

russian armor

A few suggestions

26 Jun 2013, 19:36 PM

1. I don't understand why mortar team (except 120mm HM38) or AT gun crews go AWOL when left alone. What's wrong with their morale? This weird feature makes GrW34 and PaK40 useless. I think speed and rate of fire reduction will be enough.

2. The bulletin system can be used in strategic way only if we can see other players'. (e.g. tooltips on the loading screen.) It is absurd to memorize all the bulletin icons.

3. Most people are just being annoyed by their tanks destroying fire pits. It would be better if we can crush fire pits manually. For example, make an icon appeared when you select a tank and hover cursor over a fire pit.
26 Jun 2013, 22:03 PM

1. personally i think weapon teams in general right now are main cause of issues. they never seem to do the right damage/right HP/right squad numbers. they abandon just like they did in vcoh. i think it would be cool if they scrapped that idea and made it where one weapons could survive (although AT guns would be immobilized because one guy can't move it around, maybe just turn it)

2. bulletins are small strategic bonuses, i just look at the pics to know "oh he has 3 assault gun bulletins, he's most likely going to use them."

3. agree. they changed the pathing of some armor to not crush fires over the course of the beta, mostly german ones. but i think this would be the best way to ensure it doesnt happen at all.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★