Login

russian armor

Timed Explosive Charge and Satchel useless agains buildings

22 Nov 2015, 17:07 PM

It's useless now, enemy was spawnig units from buildings non-stop and I wasn't even able to destroy them with the Timed Explosive Charge. Satchel is broken too. Rather serious bug and should be fixed fast.

22 Nov 2015, 17:09 PM

This needs to be fixed ASAP
22 Nov 2015, 19:53 PM
Donator 33

I thought that they were just trolling when people complained on the Forums about demos doing zero damage to buildings...
22 Nov 2015, 19:55 PM

Hehehe no damage, while 10ammo infiltration nades rape all kind of buidlings.
23 Nov 2015, 08:27 AM

LELIC

Mines are better, put them infront of doors and watch JLI and Falls die instantly :snfPeter:
23 Nov 2015, 12:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Nov 2015, 08:27 AMShanka
LELIC

Mines are better, put them infront of doors and watch JLI and Falls die instantly :snfPeter:

It would be nice if they would do the same thing to partisans...
23 Nov 2015, 12:29 PM

Mark my words, next patch it'll have this effect on infantry. :snfPeter:
23 Nov 2015, 12:59 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Nov 2015, 12:26 PMJespe

It would be nice if they would do the same thing to partisans...

I think they do, due to the squad packing out of the door, it's a one shot assured either falls, JLI, Partisans etc etc
23 Nov 2015, 13:19 PM

It's obviously a german made shack.
1 of 2 Relic postsRelic 23 Nov 2015, 18:46 PM
Developer Relic Badge

It's useless now, enemy was spawnig units from buildings non-stop and I wasn't even able to destroy them with the Timed Explosive Charge. Satchel is broken too. Rather serious bug and should be fixed fast.

This is a known Issue. Explosives (like Grenades and Satchel Charges)don't do any damage to Ambient buildings. They will kill squads inside, they just don't hurt the building itself. Thanks
24 Nov 2015, 02:01 AM

This is a known Issue. Explosives (like Grenades and Satchel Charges)don't do any damage to Ambient buildings. They will kill squads inside, they just don't hurt the building itself. Thanks

Except that they don't. Grenades and satchel charges aren't even the same type of explosive. Decent players react fast enough to grenades that the grenade rarely hits them. The three second timer on a satchel means that it is completely useless against infantry. The only thing that it was good for was to take out buildings as a way of denying cover and to blow up OKW trucks if you somehow had enough muni's for smoke plus 3 satchel charges and could get all of that into position.
2 of 2 Relic postsRelic 24 Nov 2015, 02:12 AM
Developer Relic Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Nov 2015, 02:01 AMGrumpy

Except that they don't. Grenades and satchel charges aren't even the same type of explosive. Decent players react fast enough to grenades that the grenade rarely hits them. The three second timer on a satchel means that it is completely useless against infantry. The only thing that it was good for was to take out buildings as a way of denying cover and to blow up OKW trucks if you somehow had enough muni's for smoke plus 3 satchel charges and could get all of that into position.

That's not what I meant. Any Squad inside the build does receive damage. This issue is in the database, I don't have an ETA on the fix. Sorry
24 Nov 2015, 02:42 AM

That's not what I meant. Any Squad inside the build does receive damage. This issue is in the database, I don't have an ETA on the fix. Sorry

Sorry, I thought you were saying something else. Thank you for the clarification.
25 Nov 2015, 07:51 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Nov 2015, 12:59 PMShanka

I think they do, due to the squad packing out of the door, it's a one shot assured either falls, JLI, Partisans etc etc

Ostheer mines dont. 1st mine nearest to door they walk over without it exploding and second one explodes killing maybe 1 model. OKW might be different.

Tried this couple of times before I nuked every building with mortars behind my lines.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Netherlands 19
Sweden 77
unknown 10

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak