Login

russian armor

UKF will be hopeless with the new patch

PAGES (7)down
20 Nov 2015, 21:57 PM

base arty is suck but once it is upgrade to Anvil it can take out any german emplacement in 1 art barrage, like bunker or PAK43, also it is 45 mu cost, what you expect? many german offmap art that cost 100-200 mu are pretty much have same effect. like I rarely see anything hit by okw zeroing art which cost 200mu

as for heavy engineer, do you realized that 70mu turn a 210mp unit into a elite infantry like obers while still have super duper cheap reinforcement price? with 2 armor which more than shock and a LMG, 3 LMG HRE unit is strong as obers it drop german infantry like flies as long as you don't move it around into cover let them hug each other in cover to eat nades like idiots, just fire where they stand they can force off any infantry in the game including obers. not mention its lighting repair speed. just think the price 10MU for 2 armor and slower moving in combat super repair speed, and that 60 mu is a LMG price. i don't think it is over priced.

yes Brits got nerfed but so far from what I experience is either IS got over nerfed or OKW volks got over buffed.

AHAHAHAHAHA

Zeroing arty never hits anything.... are you serious??

It is one of the most accurate arty in the game, it practically follows units in the target space.

20 Nov 2015, 22:02 PM

Zeroing arty cost 300mu. 300 OKW mu.

Its have no competitors for being most cost inefficient ability in the game.

Now i won games single-handedly with hammer artillery drop on OKW med and flak hq with some tanks/atguns to follow. Plz tell me how ability which have good AoE, kills infantry and damages trucks, have cost of a granade(!) and can be spammed and combined with other artillery abilities (!!!) is bad?

Srsly, anyone who have problems with current brits are desperately bad and need some serious dose of old good L2P.

In regard of changes, some of them like tommies dps nerfs need adjustments and UKF needs buffs for their emplacements, but all other nerfs are fully justified.
20 Nov 2015, 22:08 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Nov 2015, 22:02 PMJadame!
Zeroing arty cost 300mu. 300 OKW mu.

Why you say it like OKW have different muni income on preview?
20 Nov 2015, 22:23 PM

Have you guys seen the buffs for the 17pdr/sexton/AEC?

me neither.......da-bum-tish.
20 Nov 2015, 22:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Nov 2015, 22:08 PMKatitof

Why you say it like OKW have different muni income on preview?

Doesnt change the fact. Even USF RNG railroad arty can be used as sector denial. Zeroing arty? You can walk through it with whole blob and take 0 damage as long as they dont go in column or micro units out taking 0 damage again even with support weapons which need time to pack up. Total joke ability.
20 Nov 2015, 22:39 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Nov 2015, 22:35 PMJadame!

Doesnt change the fact. Even USF RNG railroad arty can be used as sector denial. Zeroing arty? You can walk through it with whole blob and take 0 damage as long as they dont go in column or micro units out taking 0 damage again even with support weapons which need time to pack up. Total joke ability.

I've only just realized your avatar is an edit of a picture Stalin when he was younger (which, being Stalin, was totally edited already, of course)

:facepalm: What took me so long
20 Nov 2015, 22:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Nov 2015, 22:39 PMVuther

I've only just realized your avatar is an edit of a picture Stalin when he was younger (which, being Stalin, was totally edited already, of course)

Hipster Stalin is best Stalin.
21 Nov 2015, 00:47 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Nov 2015, 22:23 PMGrim
Have you guys seen the buffs for the 17pdr/sexton/AEC?

me neither.......da-bum-tish.

Sexton maybe needs some loving, but 17 pounder and AEC are both fine.
21 Nov 2015, 00:48 AM

17 pounder is not fine, it outranged and can be killed by jagdtiger.
21 Nov 2015, 01:06 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Nov 2015, 02:19 AMRollo
Lol rip Anvil, pointless nerfs for zero reason

70 muni to make your engineers slow as fuck :snfPeter:

IS nerfs so now brits have zero effective infantry (280mp tommies getting eaten by Ostruppen and volks) :snfPeter:

Churchill now costs pretty much the same as a tiger :snfPeter:

6 pounder the same price as a pak but with worse vet :snfPeter:

Base howitzers still a joke :snfPeter:

Brits still have no AT snare :snfPeter:

Boys AT rifle nerf :snfPeter:

No buff to the PIAT :snfPeter:

IS still drop brens like pinatas :snfPeter:

Commandos still cost 500mp :snfPeter:

Emplacements still suck :snfPeter:

AEC tech and unit costs still overpriced :snfPeter:

AEC snare and Comet WP rounds still fail to work 8x/10 :snfPeter:

Brits still have no indirect fire or building clearance :snfPeter:

Sexton still useless :snfPeter:

Literally RIP in peace brits, UKF will become the budlight of CoH factions

See below for an accurate representation of brits post patch

Well you are right about every thing why relic do it ...

Its just too much relic wants to lose a big part of allice players i see
Usf nerf too aixe buf people gonna leave
21 Nov 2015, 01:15 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Nov 2015, 01:06 AMbicho1

Well you are right about every thing why relic do it ...

Its just too much relic wants to lose a big part of allice players i see
Usf nerf too aixe buf people gonna leave

Bye wish you the best xx
21 Nov 2015, 01:30 AM

Don't forget the now useless UKF sniper which is as good as dead as soon as any light vehicle is fielded since the chances of it being vet 1 to be able to snare these vehicles which can easily circle an AT gun is absolutely zero.

So you might have to protect him like the other factions....how unthoughtful of relic
welcome to the club!
21 Nov 2015, 04:52 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

So you might have to protect him like the other factions....how unthoughtful of relic
welcome to the club!

The other factions get engine-damage or Panzerschrecks to make light vehicles go "Are you reallllllyyyyyyyy sure you want to do that?". The Brits' lack of it, therefore, give their enemies a lot more room to have their vehicles drive-by the AT sniper. Imagine the Wehrmacht being without Panzerfausts - their sniper would be having to retreat the moment they hear an engine in the fog of war anywhere nearby them for an awful lot of the game.

I didn't agree with how the AT Sniper was before, but I can't see myself agreeing with the state of him after.
21 Nov 2015, 08:41 AM

Sexton maybe needs some loving, but 17 pounder and AEC are both fine.

The AEC would be ok if it was a bit cheaper in manpower and the vet ability worked at least half the time. Right now it is exclusively a command vehicle platform.

17pounder HP doesn't reflect its cost and popcap, it gets killed too easily.
21 Nov 2015, 10:08 AM

Most of the changes look welcome to me, though Ive not played the mod.

Moving the snare ability of the sniper to Vet1 (and tweaking the crits), worrys me a bit, only because Vs light vehicles, Brits would either have to get early piats, early AT gun, Boys AT Inf Section or AEC.

Ost sniper and 222 combo, will ruin brits that cannot use sniper to counter snipe.

By the way, Brits CAN assault, its that ability called... ASSAULT: 100 muni, inf squads run and fire fast, nobody uses it, but it can be devastating to use early on to pressure germans off the field.
21 Nov 2015, 13:20 PM

Moving the snare ability of the sniper to Vet1 (and tweaking the crits), worrys me a bit, only because Vs light vehicles, Brits would either have to get early piats, early AT gun, Boys AT Inf Section or AEC.

Ost sniper and 222 combo, will ruin brits that cannot use sniper to counter snipe.

You have answered this question yourself.Use sniper + AEC/early AT gun/piats to counter Ost sniper and 222 combo.
21 Nov 2015, 13:29 PM

I just dont understand why brits are not allowed to engine crit if they dont go Special Weapons Doc.
21 Nov 2015, 13:40 PM

I just dont understand why brits are not allowed to engine crit if they dont go Special Weapons Doc.

its probably to allow factions to bully the brits in midgame with light and medium armor to prevent them from reaching the critical mass that they are in the late game
21 Nov 2015, 13:55 PM

Asymmetrical balance.Like OKW don't have a stock HMG/sniper, USF don't have a stock sniper, Ost don't have stock light armors, Soviet don't have bunkers.
21 Nov 2015, 13:58 PM

its probably to allow factions to bully the brits in midgame with light and medium armor to prevent them from reaching the critical mass that they are in the late game

balancing in game phase is a flawed way of balance.

beside, if the british are suppose to have awesome late game, then the churchill and croc wouldn't be getting such a heavy nerf.
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS