Login

russian armor

Balance Preview Patchnotes

PAGES (58)down
aaa
25 Nov 2015, 11:30 AM

have a expectation that they messed a lot of shit into the game this time. OKW basicaly start with T1 already built and zero MP/fuel spending on upgrades. And they have same starting MP. lol
currently okw doesnt need any buff.
An option not to play vs one faction.
25 Nov 2015, 11:42 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Nov 2015, 11:09 AM$nuffy

Crocs AT is Joke ? I once had a frontal slugging match up close with the KT VS the croc, KT won with 1/5 health left ... The brit guy didn't reverse 'cause it really looked like at one point that the Croc is goin' to win. Not to mention that the Croc rolled over Pak, raketen, some grens and my shreck "blob" of 2 Volks, burned a few bunkers etc. before I drove my fresh KT to save the collapse, only to find out that the thing isn't much afraid of the KT as well. One really must wonder why it's getting nerf after nerf. o_O

:snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter:

1400 hp and 240 armor urability + 80dmg and 105-135 pen on ~6s reload offensive power vs 1280 hp and 375 armor + 240dmg and 200+ pen on ~6-7s reload.

:snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter:

Either you're most unlucky player in the whole coh2 history(possibly the gaming history) or most blind one who didn't see the wall of AT behind the crock.

Maybe it's 'cause the Axis players aren't a bunch of forum crybabies, and they keep their cool and fight the uphill battle, unlike some of their "allied" counterparts.

:sibHyena:
25 Nov 2015, 11:57 AM

I encourage you to play the preview patch, to call Sturm pioneers superior when they only win against sections or riflemen when they catch them out of position is far fetched.
With the recent changes, Volks still lose to sections and Riflemen by a good margin, they are just not so hopeless anymore. I was restraining myself from posting here, because I actually want to play the preview before writing with all the theorycrafters here.
I would like if relic implements side upgrades for OKW, like AI upgrades for volks (of course removing the schreck beforehand).

If you'd play the preview you'd notice the Kübel is not a fighting squad at all any longer, so investing into it early game will basically make you lack in 2 volks, while the enemy gets two rifles or sections. That's what they mean by outproducing, since the Kübel can be scared off by any infantry squad in this game, unless you put them in red cover for some reason.

About the croc:

Seems kinda overnerf at the moment, reduced range, vastly increased price. 200 or 210 fuel sounds more fair imo.

Then I guess you havent played the patch with your " time of arrival for the tanks is the same since the cheapest unit costs 135 fuel in that tier" because it's not :luvDerp:

Wonder why you mentioned Kubel if I did not say anything about Kubel :huhsign:
25 Nov 2015, 12:10 PM

Maybe it's 'cause the Axis players aren't a bunch of forum crybabies, and they keep their cool and fight the uphill battle, unlike some of their "allied" counterparts. Thank God there's statistics, and Relic is actually doing something about it. Love the december patch. By trying it, I felt like I was playing with the 50kg of cement on my back for the past 2 years :gimpy:

Because you, with your whole 5 games as allies, are the most objective player here :clap:
25 Nov 2015, 12:16 PM

We are totally discussing about Preview patch and being friendly here.

Of very productive.

-------

I think the increased cost for volks should reduce volk shreck blob by a bit at least.
25 Nov 2015, 12:39 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Nov 2015, 09:54 AMatouba

But churchill AVRE still cost 560 mp 140 fuel?

because axis havent cry hard.

like rly guys ?
okw start wih best infantry and same MP?
churchill cost as tiger and it splash warm bathwater at range 25 , its slow weak to anything except infantry and now this cost ?
25 Nov 2015, 12:44 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Nov 2015, 10:44 AMKatitof

True, but its still something compared to OKW, which gets the same thing for, well, free, because no other reason then being OKW.

OKW still have cheapest teching, some of the most powerful units, best scaling, free benefits with tech and no disadvantage on the preview as new volks now cover much better the only okw disadvantage-weak early game AI.

I don't think they need even more bonuses and free stuff when we have resource handicapped faction like UKF that can't even get proper map control early game. At least USF covers for rifle cost with officer unit during tech, but as you've said, they still have hefty side costs to pay.

you know relic balance game in stages.

2 patches some allies are OP and then 2 patches axis need to be OP to create balanced game (because analythics)
25 Nov 2015, 12:46 PM

Croc Chuchill should cost 180-200 fuel, not 230. MP changes to OKW are up in the air, maybe it promotes more variaty or maybe it promotes more blobing. Volks still have Shrek=still same old boring shrek blob, which Axis players hate to use and Allied players hate to face.
25 Nov 2015, 12:49 PM

I encourage you to play the preview patch, to call Sturm pioneers superior when they only win against sections or riflemen when they catch them out of position is far fetched.
With the recent changes, Volks still lose to sections and Riflemen by a good margin, they are just not so hopeless anymore. I was restraining myself from posting here, because I actually want to play the preview before writing with all the theorycrafters here.
I would like if relic implements side upgrades for OKW, like AI upgrades for volks (of course removing the schreck beforehand).

If you'd play the preview you'd notice the Kübel is not a fighting squad at all any longer, so investing into it early game will basically make you lack in 2 volks, while the enemy gets two rifles or sections. That's what they mean by outproducing, since the Kübel can be scared off by any infantry squad in this game, unless you put them in red cover for some reason.

But soviet conscripts are not rifles nor IS.
They loose to sturmpios unless they try to rush then from negitive/no cover and conscprits ar in heavy cover.

Also volks = conscripts
And okw start with same mp as soviets while they get fighting unit and soviets only capper.

25 Nov 2015, 12:53 PM

Conscripts should have some form of upgrade in Muni. The molotovs are also extremely bad this patch, because of the DOT damage.
25 Nov 2015, 12:55 PM

I do think the +400 MP is a bit too much of the good thing. 300 is way more justifiable than 400.
25 Nov 2015, 13:42 PM

so either undo the range nerf on crocodile or revert dot changes on croc or just make it 200 fuel..??
25 Nov 2015, 15:02 PM

because axis havent cry hard.

like rly guys ?
okw start wih best infantry and same MP?
churchill cost as tiger and it splash warm bathwater at range 25 , its slow weak to anything except infantry and now this cost ?

The Croc is too expensive if they change the cost to 230 fuel. I mean 140 fuel is fine for the AVRE while the croc is changed to 230 fuel? What a huge difference...

Also, I feel both the Sturmtiger (160 fuel) and AVRE need to be more expensive. These 2 units are more deadly than the croc.
25 Nov 2015, 15:39 PM

Maybe it's 'cause the Axis players aren't a bunch of forum crybabies, and they keep their cool and fight the uphill battle, unlike some of their "allied" counterparts.

So that's why when British army release match show 85% ally and 15% axis. :lol:
25 Nov 2015, 15:44 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Nov 2015, 15:39 PMTAKTCOM

So that's why when British army release match show 85% ally and 15% axis. :lol:

We can also pretend we didn't seen all of these churchill and centaur threads.

Surely all these axis players took it like real men when BARs got minor buff for accuracy on the move.

Manly stand up against the fate when brits used 325 muni off-map increased worlds oceans water level by about 2 meters and salt levels by about 20%. :snfPeter:
25 Nov 2015, 15:47 PM

If theyre doing a massive overhaul for OKW I think side tech upgrades should be part of the overhaul aswell then, at the moment OKW may be hard to win as in 1s but generally speaking allied players need to know when to by upgrades like grenades etc. so if OKW grenades and maybe even the truck features were upgrades this would be good imho
25 Nov 2015, 16:05 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Nov 2015, 15:44 PMKatitof

Manly stand up against the fate when brits used 325 muni off-map increased worlds oceans water level by about 2 meters and salt levels by about 20%. :snfPeter:

Haha good one, seriouslee:clap:
25 Nov 2015, 16:42 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Nov 2015, 15:44 PMKatitof

We can also pretend we didn't seen all of these churchill and centaur threads.

Surely all these axis players took it like real men when BARs got minor buff for accuracy on the move.

Don't be so unpleasent for them. Therey were bravely fighting many other things: P47 plane of doom, 5min meat cleaver, clown cars, molotovs - Oh no! Now it can kill a men!, AVRE aka better Sturmtiger or ISU the Wipe Machine :snfPeter:

They stood hard, faced the enemy and in the end they did not make any threads on forum, just bravely figured out strats agasint those things :snfPeter:
25 Nov 2015, 16:52 PM

Kappa on the last 6 posts
25 Nov 2015, 17:36 PM

Permanently Banned
Damn fanboys in this page :D.
PAGES (58)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W