Login

russian armor

Calliope/ Goliath commanders incoming

PAGES (7)down
19 Nov 2015, 00:49 AM

sometimes its more about a question of principles rather than having no money, just sayin'

You're right, they should continue to update the game for free and then when the company runs out of money and they have to lay everyone off we can complain even more about how the game isn't supported
19 Nov 2015, 01:40 AM

Not sure about commanders. Didn't watch stream but the balance patch notes look amazing. So many great fixes, love that Relic is still supporting this game with monthly patches and I hope the community can reward them for their effort with some positive feedback as they have gotten a lot better.
19 Nov 2015, 01:45 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Nov 2015, 00:49 AMNosliw

You're right, they should continue to update the game for free and then when the company runs out of money and they have to lay everyone off we can complain even more about how the game isn't supported

Are you telling me that their coders don't work for free? Next you are going to tell me they have to pay for their facilities too. WE NEEDZ MOAR FREE STUFF!
19 Nov 2015, 06:49 AM

Relic: This game will not be a P2W.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Relic: Pershing never gonna happen

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
/size]

People are asking for new stuff. People asked for m26, and people asked for calliope, so you can't blame relic for adding them.
19 Nov 2015, 07:00 AM
Patrion 14

With revamped OKW, the goliath might be usable but the rest of that commander just looks 'eh?'

Really depends on the munition pricing. Triple munition sink commanders on OKW is just too punishing to use most of the time compared to commanders which have manpower/fuel sinks.
19 Nov 2015, 07:01 AM

Um people saying the OKW commander sux cos no MG or elite inf, well it has FTFL, which if well balanced and priced could make the difference for a volks army.

Plus synergy of the fog of war spying with ISGs
19 Nov 2015, 07:24 AM

calliope <444>3<444>3 and goliath <444>3<444>3 my fav trolololol units relic i love you :wub:
19 Nov 2015, 08:04 AM

Optimization problem exists since release and Relic still hasn't fixed it till now.
Useless commander still not fixed either (NKVD, Defense Doctrine).

So yeah saying player should pay for new commanders while old ones are not fixed is absurd. The game cost $60 on release, you paid full price for it and still need to wait for patch as if this is a F2P MMO.
19 Nov 2015, 08:19 AM

Calliope better have a functioning cannon or I'm out..
19 Nov 2015, 10:20 AM

1. i always wonder how could they run vcoh for so long? ( NO MICROTRANSACTIONS LOL K?)

2. there are other, more customer friendly way to implement microtransactions

4. yes i have a problem with buying a full price game and not having access to a huge part of the game ( 400 hours now in, 3 commanders drops, 2 which are doubles lol)
19 Nov 2015, 11:26 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Nov 2015, 06:49 AMofield

People are asking for new stuff. People asked for m26, and people asked for calliope, so you can't blame relic for adding them.

The problem is how they adding them.
Anyway, i could go on but i am to disappointed.
19 Nov 2015, 11:28 AM

Yeh, because they don't have enough money already. You believe anything the companies tell you.
Alright.
19 Nov 2015, 12:30 PM

Any information on what the abilities for those commanders do? Didn't find a comprehensive post yet.
19 Nov 2015, 12:49 PM

Yeh, because they don't have enough money already. You believe anything the companies tell you.
Alright.

Idk they have to make their money somehow, right? It's not like they are making CS:GO and have insane money flying in and can afford to provide free updates... I feel like most of the CoH2 copies sold are 75% off anyway... idk who really knows. Agreed that it would be nicer to get some free updates to feel that our support in playing this game is appreciated, but I think appreciating the fact they are releasing so much content is nice anyway, even if you have to pay some money.

In CoH1 they may not have had so many microtransactions, but they also released content every few years...
19 Nov 2015, 13:07 PM

Considering how the last OKW commander released is terrible and the USF one is okay, I am not going to complain about P2W until the stats for these commanders are released.
19 Nov 2015, 13:13 PM
Donator 33

Considering how the last OKW commander released is terrible and the USF one is okay, I am not going to complain about P2W until the stats for these commanders are released.

Axis players have complained about Soviet democharges for a long time, i bet that Goliath will have some insane AOE with 340dmg, that wipes all infantry and can only be detected by a minesweeper, if it stays still
19 Nov 2015, 15:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Nov 2015, 13:13 PMATCF

Axis players have complained about Soviet democharges for a long time, i bet that Goliath will have some insane AOE with 340dmg, that wipes all infantry and can only be detected by a minesweeper, if it stays still

It could also cost like 150-200 munis and be overpriced, even with OKWE's removed resource penalty. The Hetzer looked cool at first, but the cost for performance quickly threw that out the window.
19 Nov 2015, 15:41 PM

I hope that the goliath can't move while cloaked :foreveralone:
19 Nov 2015, 15:44 PM

My bet goliath would have jp4 predator cloak.
19 Nov 2015, 15:51 PM

Calliope better have a functioning cannon or I'm out..

Uhm please dont give it cannon.

Then it will need to cost 200 fuel (110 for sherman , 90 for arty) for a squashy unit that can use 50% of it only when in danger and you dont want dont want to take risk with 200 fuel sherman
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS