Login

russian armor

[CoH1] Company of Heroes Mods

24 Nov 2012, 12:20 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Easternfront:

The Eastern Front has achieved what so many RTS players have been wanting for so many years, the addition of the Soviet Union into Company of Heroes.

First of all, do not worry. EF is not going to harm your normal Company of Heroes in any way, you can still play it normally. Also, it does not overwrite any of the exciting factions. It will add the new factions, and you can still play with the old ones as well.

Our goal is the integration of the Red Army and Ostheer into Company of Heroes. Complete with new models, skins, sounds, buildings, tech trees and maps.

Take your time and look around, there's many interesting things to find.
=====================================================================
Homepage
CoH2.org (Thread)
Moddb Page
Download
Moddb Download

Modern Combat:

An ambitious total-conversion modification for Relic's award-winning Company of Heroes franchise, CoH: Modern Combat will transport players into the midst of a high-tech war between the modern-day Chinese and U.S. militaries. Incorporating all-new doctrines, units, artwork, and maps, Modern Combat will work in tandem with acclaimed CoH gameplay in order to craft the most comprehensive, immersive and enjoyable strategic representation of 21st-century combat possible on the PC.

Our team has adhered wherever possible to the unique and innovative gameplay mechanics that made CoH the fantastic RTS that it is. Players will need to rely upon a variety of traditional tactics in order to succeed, such as directional cover and weapon teams, doctrinal abilities and combined-arms unit formations, whilst at the same time utilizing to full effect the highly-advanced weaponry and equipment employed by the armed forces of today.
Homepage
Moddb Page
Download Instructions
Moddb Download

Blitzkrieg Mod:

[No Entry]
Homepage
Moddb Page
Moddb Download

Battle of the Bulge:

[No Entry]
Moddb Page
Moddb Download

Europe in Ruins Reinforcement:

Europe in Ruins takes the fast paced, intense and surreal combat that you've come to know from Company of Heroes and combines it with persistent environment,
ever changing meta-gameplay and ongoing war. The modification sees you creating and commanding your very own battalion in which you can customize with any
units and upgrades you wish; Company of Heroes strategy has never had so much choice. Not only do you get to build up your battalion, but as you units battle,
they will gain and retain all the experience they have earned, carrying over from battle to battle; going from green to elite! Not only do units gain veterancy, but
your battalion as a whole increases in effectiveness through doctrine unlocks and other advantages. Each of these unlocks are designed so that the player can
tailor their battalion to their own likes and play styles. The combinations choices are endless! Europe in Ruins: Reinforcements adds to the already ground breaking
game play of Europe in Ruins by adding in the new version 2 launcher, a bunch of new maps, the new reworked doctrines and with new innovative systems for army
purchase and persistence.
Moddb Page
Filefront Download
Moddb Download

Endgame:

Endgame is a competitive multiplayer mod. Taking inspiration from the game of chess, the objective of each game is killing the enemy's command squad while protecting your own from harm.
Moddb Page
Moddb Download

Back to the Basics:

Back to Basics is a free conversion mod for Company of Heroes and its expansions, that besides having new units, abilities, upgrades and commander trees, also has a new weapon damage and penetration system. This improves gameplay and requires more tactical assaults and defenses, thus creating a more difficult and interesting Gameplay. The idea behind it is that we wanted to achieve a weapon system that is more lethal, making battles less static while still making it somewhat forgiving for the player to lose squads or vehicles.Cover can make the difference between life and death for Infantry Squads, and obviously Rifles and Semi-automatic weapons are best at medium to long range while Sub Machine Guns excel at fighting in close combat. Heavy and Light Machine Guns serve as all range support weapons. Vehicle Combat is more realistic and less static as well. While Back to Basics doesn’t have one shot kills in tank to tank combat, there are much more critical hits involved. All in all, Vehicle Combat requires much more attention as damages are quite lethal. Artillery serves the role as long range support weapon which is able to blast through any defensive position. However we changed it that Artillery only damages vehicles on really close to direct hits, it no longer will penetrate Tank armor with splash damage that easily, this is the same against entrenched Infantry. All weapon and engine sounds have been modified as well to sound less ‘flat’ or boring, as well as that the tracer beams have been reworked to look much better. On top of everything, Back to Basics includes one of the smartest AI's out there, being much smarter in purchasing and using units, building defenses, using cover and holding territory. Back to Basics: Battle of the Hedges adds a harder difficulty to Company of Heroes, making it more challenging to play. It is compatible with Company of Heroes, Opposing Fronts and Tales of Valor, always with the latest patch. You do not have to own all 3 products of the Company of Heroes series to play Back to Basics.
Moddb Page
Moddb Download

Operation Market Garden:

(OMG) is a persistent multiplayer only modification based off the award winning real time strategy game Company of Heroes. We put a strong emphasis on balance, community, transparency, and fun. Currently in an open beta, we are constantly improving, adding new OMG features and content.
Homepage
OMG Wiki
CoH2.org (thread)
Moddb Page
Moddb Download

Commanders Mod is a unique Company of heroes modification which only takes the best parts of CoH gameplay and expands on that. The result is a game with intensity you have never experienced before. This mod will test your skills over and over again. Commanders Mod is great for competitive matches, but also fun to play with friends or against the AI.
Moddb Page
Moddb Download

'Operation Avalanche: Fall of Italy' Mod adds units and abilities spanning from late 1942 until the close of the Italian Campaign in an attempt to immerse the Italian faction into the Company of Heroes gaming experience. Though titled after the Allied invasion of mainland Italy, the mod referances combat units that took part in a multitude of operations throughout the Mediterranean theatre of operations, including Operation Husky, the Invasion of Sicily that took place immediately before the mod's namesake, Operation Avalanche; Operation Shingle, the landings on the Anzio beachhead; Operation Slapstick, the British landings at Taranto undertaken by the British 1st Parachute Division; and Operation Baytown, the operational farce that was intended to tie down (but failed spectacularly in evoking any action from) Albert Kesselring's combat forces in southern Italy. The mod also features pseudo-realism, a halfway point between the arcadey play of vCoH and the ultra super realism of Blitzkrieg mod where you get vaporized by anything with a gun. The speed of armored units relative to other armor has been tweaked, and there is a flat out addition of several units thus far unseen in other mods as well as some well known favorites. New doctrines and maps based on the battlegrounds of Italy are in the works for the near future.
Moddb Page
Moddb Download

Cross of Iron:

Cross of Iron is a Company of Heroes (CoH) mod that’s main aim is to balance the four factions in the game and their respective doctrines.

Its secondary aim is that of historical accuracy, but without making severe compromises in gameplay.
One of the main features of this mod is that it intends to do the above without making major gameplay changes to the original CoH experience, so no one-hit-kill AT shots or huge-range Howitzers.
Moddb Page
Moddb Download

is designed to increase the pvp part of the fans Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor. This mod allows the use of all the playable factions on both sides of the barricades, that is, allows you to choose Britain, the U.S. and Wehrmacht Tank Guard, as the Allies and the Germans on the side.
Moddb Page
Moddb Download

Operation Europe Mod:

[no description available.]
Moddb Page
Moddb Download

the Great war 1918:

The Great War is a modification for Company of Heroes meant to bring the war two decades earlier. This mod focuses on the later years of the First World War. Currently the two teams will be the British Expeditionary Force against the German Empire, however with time the team will try and bring some more nations in, such as the France and Austria-Hungary. This mod will focus or realism but keep the game balanced enough to make it enjoyable. Things to look for in the mod are the famous artillery strikes and the infamous gas attacks. Trenches will provide vital cover for infantry while tanks will roll over the battlefield and instill fear into the enemy troops.
CoH2.org (Thread)
Moddb Page
Moddb Download

Europe at War mod

EaW is a modification for Company of Heroes that adds a variety of new abilities, units, vehicles and weapons that immersed the player in a gaming experience much more realistic. Weapons with damage more realistic, fighting tank where matter more quality than quantity, bombing on a large scale with tens of Halifax in the air...
Moddb Page
Moddb Download (Warning: Open Beta)

[no image available]
NHCmod

NHCmod is a mod of Company of Heroes made for fun and not for realism. This mod includes the Pz VIII Maus or flying donkeys and even zombies! These crazy things can be deactivated in the reward menu and you can plays with the rest of the rich panel of units we have added. You can also play with or against any faction!
Relicnews Post
Moddb Page
Moddb Download

B-Mod 1.02

B-Mod is a mod aiming to remove bugs and provide enjoyable playability without removing the Opposing Front factions :). These community based suggestions have been implemented: • Vastly improved PE Vehicle pathing.(+ Tanks reverse) • Improved Infantry cover search. • Sniper can take multiple Sniper hits during retreat, and only on retreat! • Strafe friendly fire while maintaing current anti-blob effectivness. • Small arms no longer one-shot full health infantry. (less RNG) • Decrease in "campy" elements in favor of mobile tactics. + more than 100 bug fixes.
Coh2.org Page
Moddb Page
Moddb Features
Moddb Download

[no image available]
Elite Mod

for now I think I got all of em (the released mods anyways I'll be keeping an eye on them as they release.) finally if I missed anything or a link doesn't work please let me know. also where i can't find stuff i post [no whatever available]. if you can find it then be my guest post or pm me the stuff so i can add it. :D

ps: also mods delete the 1 of the reserved posts. i think I'm only gonna need 1 or maybe 2 ill keep the second one as a buffer just in case.

24 Nov 2012, 12:20 PM
Honorary Member Badge

[Reserved]
24 Nov 2012, 12:21 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Modification Watch:

Nam '67
CoH Afrika
Zombie Mod
the great war 1918 (released)
CoH:TotalWar
Pacific Thunder

if there are any other unreleased mods for coh that i missed please feel free to tell me i try and keep this updated but im not perfect. ;)

24 Nov 2012, 12:22 PM
Honorary Member Badge

[Reserved]
24 Nov 2012, 15:49 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

26 Dec 2012, 20:20 PM

FWIW 3/10 mods in the top 10 of ModDB's Mod of the Year awards have gone to CoH mods, with Modern Combat, Blitzkrieg, and Eastern Front all making it up there. It's got some folks joking that CoH is the new Source in modding MVGame
27 Dec 2012, 00:37 AM

what i think about mods i know:
- Eastern Front - i'm balancer there so expect, the most balanced mod ever made! :D i really liked it, 2v2 up are great, 1v1 kinda sucks
- Blitzkrieg mod - great mod, lot of new things there, but sad story is, it't too much realistic and not very balanced (at least it wasn't balanced when i played it)
- Battle of the Bulge - best mod IMO, it's like better Blitzkrieg, but it isn't well known as others so not many players play it (too bad because mod is awesome
- OMG mod - different mod than others, but i don't like the idea how to find games, it takes so much time
- EiR - just like OMG but you can find more maphaxxx
- modern combat - great idea for mod, but it's totally unbalanced, failed doctrines, failed units
27 Dec 2012, 03:03 AM

Great post ! well organized as well
28 Dec 2012, 03:43 AM
Honorary Member Badge

thanks for sticky whoever did it.

just an update im watching several mods hopefully pretty soon these will be added to the list. (in no particular order.)

Nam '67
CoH Afrika
Zombie Mod
the great war 1918

also I added a mod...

Operation Europe Mod:

[no description available.]
Moddb Page
Moddb Download

24 Mar 2013, 02:09 AM
Honorary Member Badge

Code
1.added a few links for coh2.org threads
2.added the great war 1918 (mod)
3.added OMG mod's Moddb Page like it was suppose to have in the first place.
4.fixed space between . and added in code :P

the Great war 1918:

The Great War is a modification for Company of Heroes meant to bring the war two decades earlier. This mod focuses on the later years of the First World War. Currently the two teams will be the British Expeditionary Force against the German Empire, however with time the team will try and bring some more nations in, such as the France and Austria-Hungary. This mod will focus or realism but keep the game balanced enough to make it enjoyable. Things to look for in the mod are the famous artillery strikes and the infamous gas attacks. Trenches will provide vital cover for infantry while tanks will roll over the battlefield and instill fear into the enemy troops.
COH2.ORG (Thread)
Moddb Page
Moddb Download

23 May 2013, 06:03 AM
Honorary Member Badge

Code
added a mod watch list of mods that i am currently keeping an eye on that haven't been relased yet.

CoH Afrika
Zombie Mod
CoH:TotalWar
Pacific Thunder
31 May 2013, 19:43 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Code
updated the description of Operation Avalanche mod. you can thank volsky for that. (creator of the mod)

'Operation Avalanche: Fall of Italy' Mod adds units and abilities spanning from late 1942 until the close of the Italian Campaign in an attempt to immerse the Italian faction into the Company of Heroes gaming experience. Though titled after the Allied invasion of mainland Italy, the mod referances combat units that took part in a multitude of operations throughout the Mediterranean theatre of operations, including Operation Husky, the Invasion of Sicily that took place immediately before the mod's namesake, Operation Avalanche; Operation Shingle, the landings on the Anzio beachhead; Operation Slapstick, the British landings at Taranto undertaken by the British 1st Parachute Division; and Operation Baytown, the operational farce that was intended to tie down (but failed spectacularly in evoking any action from) Albert Kesselring's combat forces in southern Italy. The mod also features pseudo-realism, a halfway point between the arcadey play of vCoH and the ultra super realism of Blitzkrieg mod where you get vaporized by anything with a gun. The speed of armored units relative to other armor has been tweaked, and there is a flat out addition of several units thus far unseen in other mods as well as some well known favorites. New doctrines and maps based on the battlegrounds of Italy are in the works for the near future.
4 Jun 2013, 05:05 AM
Honorary Member Badge

Code
added new mod europe at war
though still in an open beta i decided since its an open beta close enough

Europe at War mod

EaW is a modification for Company of Heroes that adds a variety of new abilities, units, vehicles and weapons that immersed the player in a gaming experience much more realistic. Weapons with damage more realistic, fighting tank where matter more quality than quantity, bombing on a large scale with tens of Halifax in the air...
Moddb Page
Moddb Download (Open Beta)
18 Jun 2013, 15:36 PM

20 Jun 2013, 01:36 AM
Honorary Member Badge

nhc mod?

doh i knew when i first made this thread i was missing one now i know which one. :D

Code
added NHCmod (oops can't believe i forgot about it.)

[no image available]
NHCmod

NHCmod is a mod of Company of Heroes made for fun and not for realism. This mod includes the Pz VIII Maus or flying donkeys and even zombies! These crazy things can be deactivated in the reward menu and you can plays with the rest of the rich panel of units we have added. You can also play with or against any faction!
Relicnews Post
Moddb Page
Moddb Download
11 Dec 2013, 02:42 AM

afaik Nam`67 is still alive. last month (in november) the dev (jesusofcalgary) just reply some question on his thread stating that mod is still in development :D
11 Dec 2013, 23:18 PM
Honorary Member Badge

afaik Nam`67 is still alive. last month (in november) the dev (jesusofcalgary) just reply some question on his thread stating that mod is still in development :D

thankyou i was awsare of the mod continuing development but i guess i never did change it i swore i did. :P

Code
-fixed the nam67 as it is active agian. (has been for alittle while)
-adding new mod "B-Mod"

B-Mod 1.02

B-Mod is a mod aiming to remove bugs and provide enjoyable playability without removing the Opposing Front factions :). These community based suggestions have been implemented: • Vastly improved PE Vehicle pathing.(+ Tanks reverse) • Improved Infantry cover search. • Sniper can take multiple Sniper hits during retreat, and only on retreat! • Strafe friendly fire while maintaing current anti-blob effectivness. • Small arms no longer one-shot full health infantry. (less RNG) • Decrease in "campy" elements in favor of mobile tactics. + more than 100 bug fixes.
Coh2.org Page
Moddb Page
Moddb Features
Moddb Download

4 Feb 2015, 18:40 PM

Guys please, sometimes I want to try things on COH2 and I know there is a GOD mod or something like that to create units and test them and so on, does someone know what's the name and how to install it?

A friend of mine show me one day but he never connect on steam anymore.

Really thanks.
15 Jun 2016, 02:28 AM

Guys please, sometimes I want to try things on COH2 and I know there is a GOD mod or something like that to create units and test them and so on, does someone know what's the name and how to install it?

A friend of mine show me one day but he never connect on steam anymore.

Really thanks.

You want Cheat Mod: Cheat Mod II

You can find it in the COH2 workshop and subscribe to it there.
21 Jun 2016, 19:34 PM

with cheat mod you can spawn your desire units , play a game end it and save replay while reloading replay pause and take pictures. that is a way to see skins and details of the maps.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★