Login

russian armor

P4 Command tank aura is too strong.

12 Nov 2015, 15:04 PM

Impressiv how many bla bla threads growing up in the past time :drool:
12 Nov 2015, 15:19 PM

Try both Command tank and Elephant and laugh at Allied armor units.
12 Nov 2015, 16:04 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Bonus is really strong, specially when affecting allies, but is all that it gets.

It should either not be affected by it's own aura.
In case you nerf the buff, it should receive other things (some offmaps, recon, whatever ability) cause it would be a really meh unit.

13 Nov 2015, 02:22 AM

I really don't think it's a problem, except for maybe when its teamed with a tiger ace, but that unit has been stupid since its inception
13 Nov 2015, 04:16 AM
Patrion 27

I've been using the command PIV since long before the aura changed to area rather than map sectors and I definitely think in its' current state it shouldn't receive its own buff. Same as the Command Panther.
13 Nov 2015, 04:33 AM

soon we will have thread brummbar is to strong...they want to nerf every single axis units dont they until then the will keep posting irrelevant threads....
13 Nov 2015, 05:04 AM

Suddenly it is OP. I guess next thread will be the OKW command panther is OP. Then nerf them.We have already been playing Company of Allies.
13 Nov 2015, 07:55 AM

the command panzer IV meta really sucks, everygame command panzers everywhere :foreveralone:

no seriously i see it so rarely i cant say if its balanced
13 Nov 2015, 11:14 AM

Im a big fan of reality in such games (that why I hate rec. acc. out of cover, I mean, I can imagine better cover usage by more experience squads, but vet 0 Cons or Vet 5 Obers should be similar when standing on the open field, but that's for the different thread...) that's why I dont understand how tank can influence on HP.

I can imagine command tank giving sight bonus, somekind of radio location on minimap, smoke, maybe an off map like JU strafe or marking target for higher damage, but I cant imagine how it could affect health.

Rememebr one game on Minsk Pocket. Hulled down Elephant in the middle, with P4 and P5 auras. Ive never seen my Ele sniping Jackons and IS2s like no tomorrow :hansGASM::hansGASM:
13 Nov 2015, 12:46 PM
Donator 33

soon we will have thread brummbar is to strong...they want to nerf every single axis units dont they until then the will keep posting irrelevant threads....

Nobody will complain about Brummbar being OP since, Axis players think that its garbage, even if it has good stats and can kill & stun tanks

(It might be one of the vehicles that are in a perfect spot, balace-wise, since it can wipe squads,but not a single Allied player has ever complained of it being OP, since Brummbar has never been in the META, due to P4´s, Tiger´s and Panthers)
13 Nov 2015, 13:18 PM

This:

Try both Command tank and Elephant and laugh at Allied armor units.
13 Nov 2015, 15:01 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Nov 2015, 05:04 AMatouba
Suddenly it is OP. I guess next thread will be the OKW command panther is OP. Then nerf them.We have already been playing Company of Allies.

It has always been OP since they change it from sector to area. If we had a Command PIV with Tiger doctrine ala Stug-E Tiger commander, people will had been bitching way more.

PD: Command PV has a 50% damage debuff. You could argue cost opportunity which is fine i guess. Aura is pretty scary on lolmodes (3v3+)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★