Login

russian armor

CAS fuel transfer to munitions needs to be reduced

8 Nov 2015, 17:26 PM

Plus the AT strife currently is broken as hell, inf, tank, team weapon get demolished in the area, Soviet 23mm strafe can only dream of its effectiveness, while P-47 can only attack tank and Brit strafe got really long cool down.
8 Nov 2015, 17:29 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

No it wasn't. That's the loitering one, which in fact was buffed by the change.

Arrival time for all CAS strafes were defo nerfed.
8 Nov 2015, 17:38 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Arrival time for all CAS strafes were defo nerfed.

He mentioned on previous threads how the damage was nerfed.
8 Nov 2015, 22:35 PM

•  
They already nerfed the timing sheesh...gotta give the axis something to counter the typical USF spam.....it was a good game better luck next time

8 Nov 2015, 22:37 PM

I'm not sure if it's OP, but it IS extremely not-fun to play against. Dodging constant strikes is an irritating micro burden. Dealing with pshreck swarms + gren lmg swarms is boring.
9 Nov 2015, 00:20 AM

He mentioned on previous threads how the damage was nerfed.

No i didn't.I meant loiter of stuka strafe,it no longer instapins blobs.
9 Nov 2015, 00:24 AM

Let's try not to hit poor Ostheer with the nerf bat for once. Shall we?
9 Nov 2015, 00:26 AM

Let's try not to hit poor Ostheer with the nerf bat for once. Shall we?

In any case it doesn't matter for me.CAS main utility is fast LMGs for grens.I'm not touching grens in current state,so doctrine useless for me.
9 Nov 2015, 00:35 AM

Just played team game with double CAS. It got to be a slugfest with them having Panthers and one team had quad PG all with schreck. We couldn't ever finish off panthers because of CAS support plus PG/Pak backing. I even got a couple wipes on the PG blob and couldn't carry any more weapons over time due to picking up theirs. But because they didn't have to spend fuel on anything at that point they spammed fuel to munition transfer and hit us with constant recon, strafe and Stuka. Was able to dodge most the Stuka except one on major that wiped 3 infantry vet squads. This is entirely broken. I'm ok with very powerful air abilities in this commander since they have no call in units but the 50 fuel to 125 munition allows them to call in their strikes as soon as they come off cool down. It's so supremely frustrating because you can't finish games against it and you have to hold a semi static line with your AA units near the VP's and pray to RNG you can somewhat hold off their air strikes. My proposal is 50 fuel to 75 munition and increase cool down of ability or just remove. The conversion decrease wouldn't remove the abuse but it would tone it down and make it be something you use when there is an emergency and you need some munitions for upgrade, Faust, etc. not just LOL convert, convert and call non-stop air strikes.

Maybe you should re-watch the replay because your facts are kinda cloudy. Just by watching the first 20mins shows that the blame should be other then the all "Mythical CAS Commander". Your biggest mistake was thinking you would win by attrition!? There was no convincing push on your teams part!? That attempt of a push @30mins was a total fail. Never capped all your points till around 18mins or so the list goes on. You're lucky the rest of Force was not in there as you would have been dealing with four CAS's lol and that would have made you "tab" out earlier :P all in good fun man..
9 Nov 2015, 02:32 AM

This ability should be removed. Sometimes it's a trap.
9 Nov 2015, 02:59 AM

yeah why not but lets add a heavy tank at the end of doctrine then....:megusta:
9 Nov 2015, 06:11 AM

If the OP is that bad to not cripple Ostheer early, then he deserves the fun we can have on him for not doing so.
9 Nov 2015, 08:08 AM

I think the CAS was nerfed pretty hard. I don't see a reason for which more nerfes are needed
10 Nov 2015, 01:19 AM

I think the CAS was nerfed pretty hard. I don't see a reason for which more nerfes are needed

2 is bad enough in hands of skilled players. When 3 or 4 of them are gathered it's beyond stupid
10 Nov 2015, 01:28 AM
Patrion 14

Average day in close air support land:

*Not saying it needs a nerf or anything though, just find it funny what meta it encourages.
10 Nov 2015, 02:07 AM

Average day in close air support land:

*Not saying it needs a nerf or anything though, just find it funny what meta it encourages.

LOL. An auto-match or test game with friend
10 Nov 2015, 02:08 AM
Patrion 14

LOL. An auto-match or test game with friend

Automatch :luvDerp:
10 Nov 2015, 02:43 AM

Automatch :luvDerp:

Did your opponent call you a troll?
10 Nov 2015, 02:51 AM
Patrion 14

Did your opponent call you a troll?

He said 'nice spam'