Login

russian armor

Relic Stream Recap

5 Nov 2015, 22:25 PM

Multiplayer would improve a lot if we had a rejoin button for when you lose connection or CTD on team games.

Something like the Dota 2 Rejoin Match system.

We've been over this, it's technically not possible at the current state.
5 Nov 2015, 22:28 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Nov 2015, 22:25 PMRMMLz

We've been over this, it's technically not possible at the current state.

Then rework the system.
5 Nov 2015, 22:34 PM

I have no idea about Dota, can you tell me more about that?

On the other hand, I had no idea about redesigning the OKW faction. I am thinking about that and I think it might be a good option. What changes do you think could implemented?

Maybe taking the panzerschreck away from the Volksgrenadiers and giving them some antiinfantry weapons? (mG34, a couple of SG44...).

5 Nov 2015, 22:47 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Nov 2015, 21:41 PMFrost
Also looking forward for redesigning USF too

USF isn't terribly flawed, it'd just be nice if they could access more of their units. Also have a Mortar and a Half-Track.
5 Nov 2015, 22:52 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

OKW rework sounds interesting. For the rest it looks more like a Soon™

5 Nov 2015, 23:00 PM

So, I lose a game and can take revenge by giving the opponent 0 points for "bad behavior"? :snfPeter:

Your better off reporting your teammate for being "unskilled, trolling, or abusive behavior" that way you can project on your teammates as much as you want and he will get penalized
5 Nov 2015, 23:21 PM

USF isn't terribly flawed, it'd just be nice if they could access more of their units. Also have a Mortar and a Half-Track.

HT?
5 Nov 2015, 23:30 PM
5 Nov 2015, 23:46 PM

I have no idea about Dota, can you tell me more about that?

When you have been disconnected from the game, you have 5 minutes to reconnect (to press the "reconnect" button located on the lobby). You can do this even if your PC was shut down. It's simple and effective.
5 Nov 2015, 23:54 PM

I really hope they don't butcher OKW.

They don't need an overhaul/redesign, at best they need slight tweaks. I think if Americans were brought in line they'd be perfectly fine. (Brits/Soviet match up is fine for OKW imo)
6 Nov 2015, 00:15 AM
Senior Caster Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Nov 2015, 21:25 PMnigo
We need a mute button for allies and enemys.

This was talked about during the stream. Being able to mute the chat from opponents is something that will be looked into. This is a good idea.

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Nov 2015, 21:41 PMFrost
Also looking forward for redesigning USF too

There was no confirmation of USF redesign. The comments about this faction was about the rotation of the base during each game. Sometimes the weapon rack is facing towards off map and is annoying. The rotation should always have weapon racks at the front!

6 Nov 2015, 00:17 AM
Senior Caster Badge

I want to believe. :foreveralone:

Never give up on the dream... :snfQuinn:
6 Nov 2015, 00:31 AM
Donator 11

OKW could use a redesign but taking the crits off flak ht would help ballance greatly. Other factions are cool as it is imho, there are just some OP doctrines in usf, brits and wehrmacht, core factions are ok.

I would also love to be able to mute opponents chat. I dont actually need any report or assesment systems if I can just minimise hate by muting haters.

As for the in game leaderboards and key bindings these are cool features that could possibly keep new players in and that is great but for current players they add no new features, ballance and making factions more interesting to play are the core concerns.
6 Nov 2015, 00:37 AM

I really hope they don't butcher OKW.

They don't need an overhaul/redesign, at best they need slight tweaks. I think if Americans were brought in line they'd be perfectly fine. (Brits/Soviet match up is fine for OKW imo)

I disagree, OKW is flawed because their basic infantry are flawed. They are weak anti-tank meat shields that struggle to accomplish much without a tactical advantage. The addition of the flame grenade further polarized them, leaving them still poor in infantry combat, except now with a grenade that hard-counters all cover.

OKW would fair better if Volksgrenadiers were more effective in Combat and Panzerschrecks were given to dedicated 4-man Panzerschreck teams.
6 Nov 2015, 00:57 AM
Patrion 14

What could also happen with volks being changed to AI instead of AT is they will no longer receive nerfs/adjustments for having the best handheld AT weapon in the game.
6 Nov 2015, 00:57 AM

I disagree, OKW is flawed because their basic infantry are flawed. They are weak anti-tank meat shields that struggle to accomplish much without a tactical advantage. .

What is so hard to understand about their engineers and basic infantry roles being swapped? Other factions their engineers are godawful.

They're an engineer/vehicle faction.

People spamming volksgrenadiers like they are conscripts is why they are losing games.
6 Nov 2015, 01:27 AM

i dont think the ratio being 0.49 for top player with okw supports ur comment @Dullahan.
6 Nov 2015, 01:32 AM

- Relic are looking and considering redesigning the OKW faction based on community feedback

That sounds scary.
6 Nov 2015, 01:49 AM

That sounds scary.

You doubt in the community's ability to balance? :romeoPls:
6 Nov 2015, 02:12 AM

You doubt in the community's ability to balance? :romeoPls:

I would never... :romeoMug:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W