Login

russian armor

Things are getting out of hand here

• This thread is locked
PAGES (3)down
5 Nov 2015, 16:54 PM

Permanently Banned
State of USF vs OKW is absurd, anyone can win with that faction, it is a no brainer. I have had matches where I played against good players, I just couldn't be bothered with capping vps, I was just focusing on surviving. How on earth is this fair, let alone 'balanced'? There is shit all you can do as OKW against this pathetic no brainer play. Even half ass noobs can beat you with this faction now, they don't even have to try. Just blob up and gg. RELIC y can't you do anything that is remotely in the neighborhood of right and thought through?

I mean, every game vs USF is just this:

Blob after blob after blob. Then they start to have the smart talk, oh you just happened to walk into my nades, or oh I win with OKW all the time.
5 Nov 2015, 16:57 PM

really not as bad as you put it, seems like l2p issue
5 Nov 2015, 16:57 PM

maybe you should accept that okw is not the easy win faction anymore and you cant amove your units into enemy base to win anymore
5 Nov 2015, 16:59 PM

Permanently Banned
maybe you should accept that okw is not the easy win faction anymore and you cant amove your units into enemy base to win anymore

Funny thing, that is exactly what the USF comes down to now. This is not about no skill a moving to victory, this is just plain broken and unbalanced. OKW can't do shit against this..
5 Nov 2015, 16:59 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post5 Nov 2015, 16:57 PMpugzii
really not as bad as you put it, seems like l2p issue

Lol, have you even played OKW vs rifle blobs? If not, get out of here with your l2p. Show me your 10+ streak vs USF in 1v1.
5 Nov 2015, 17:01 PM

USF is certainly a very tough row as the OKW, but I would suggest playing them a few times (I see you are top 500 USF) and see what OKW players do that gives you fits....that has helped my game tremendously when I am struggling with certain matchups.
5 Nov 2015, 17:02 PM

Permanently Banned
USF is certainly a very tough row as the OKW, but I would suggest playing them a few times (I see you are top 500 USF) and see what OKW players do that gives you fits....that has helped my game tremendously when I am struggling with certain matchups.

Quite frankly, I don't enjoy playing USF, it is just so sad and pathetic how easy you can swarm your opponent and melt them away. No fun at all!

It will only show me how easy OKW can get rolled by USF everyday of the week.
5 Nov 2015, 17:03 PM
Patrion 14

The way to fight USF blobs is to develop PaulAD skills and use counter blob tactics in order to defeat them.

You need a special criteria of skills defeating the USF flamer/bar rifle blobs but with a walking stuka, some mg34s, or well timed infiltration nades. You can do it.

Now if they aren't blobbing. Well, that's even scarier so good luck with that.
5 Nov 2015, 17:04 PM
Donator 33

How many rifles did he have since i only counted 6 squads from the minimap, a mg 34 could have helped but i think your opponent was flanking from many directions with that amount of squads and grenading your troops, i want to know that what was your plan on dealing with that amount of infantry?, did you try to get a flak halftrack?
5 Nov 2015, 17:04 PM

Have you tried any other strat than 4 volks + jeager spam in to JP4? I know this strat worked for a long time. But I think current USF meta counters this strat pretty hard. Maybe some Strategist can help us out. OKW is a real challenge now :D

I think using MG34's (they are not that bad tbh, still instasupress) More like a "oldschool" luftwaffe / fortifications start might work vs current meta.

I remember a Jesulin game where he got like 3 volks + 3 MG34's vs a Rifle company spammer, I worked really well.
5 Nov 2015, 17:05 PM

Permanently Banned
The way to fight USF blobs is to develop PaulAD skills and use counter blob tactics in order to defeat them.

You need a special criteria of skills defeating the USF flamer/bar rifle blobs but with a walking stuka, some mg34s, or well timed infiltration nades. You can do it.

Now if they aren't blobbing. Well, that's even scarier so good luck with that.

Oh yes, he did blob, but look at the second picture, he had another 2 riflemen on the eastern flank moving up. Yes that is right, 2 more rifle squads :foreveralone:

5 Nov 2015, 17:07 PM
Patrion 14

Oh yes, he did blob, but look at the second picture, he had another 2 riflemen on the eastern flank moving up. Yes that is right, 2 more rifle squads :foreveralone:

Should mean he had little means of AT then I guess. I feel like putting your battle group(med truck) in your base on this map of all places is a bad idea. Better to put it near your cutoff and keep reinforcing as a USF player sends rifle squads after rifle squads meaninglessly in order to harass you there.

But in bloberino games, it's all about who blobs better that wins honestly.
5 Nov 2015, 17:07 PM

Permanently Banned
Have you tried any other strat than 4 volks + jeager spam in to JP4? I know this strat worked for a long time. But I think current USF meta counters this strat pretty hard. Maybe some Strategist can help us out. OKW is a real challenge now :D

I think using MG34's (they are not that bad tbh, still instasupress) More like a "oldschool" luftwaffe / fortifications start might work vs current meta.

I tried to get a schwere out and a panzer II luchs. But quite frankly, I was just to busy with trying to fend of attack after attack after attack and kept being pushed off by the swarm.

The point is not my strat though, the point is that USF vs OKW matchup is as one sided as a friendzoned relationship is on boy's 16th birthday
5 Nov 2015, 17:08 PM

Permanently Banned

Should mean he had little means of AT then I guess. I feel like putting your battle group(med truck) in your base on this map of all places is a bad idea. Better to put it near your cutoff and keep reinforcing as a USF player sends rifle squads after rifle squads meaninglessly in order to harass you there.

But in bloberino games, it's all about who blobs better that wins honestly.

yeah tried that, got totally annihilated and he just moved his blob to the truck everytime, eventually captain came along and he naded my squads so had to hard retreat. Bye bye med truck.
5 Nov 2015, 17:09 PM

I like how you even posted on the SS how your opponent explains the cause of your defeat.

5 Nov 2015, 17:10 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post5 Nov 2015, 17:04 PMATCF
How many rifles did he have since i only counted 6 squads from the minimap, a mg 34 could have helped but i think your opponent was flanking from many directions with that amount of squads and grenading your troops, i want to know that what was your plan on dealing with that amount of infantry?, did you try to get a flak halftrack?

mg34 can get smoked, I stole a 50 call, but that got smoked as well by the big blob. He had another squad capping somewhere. He had 4 squads in a blob, 2 squads comming in on a flank constantly. No way to counter it, not with mg34 that will get smoked, not with double volks since they get killed by double rifles, so keeping something on the flank is futile. And splitting up vs the blob in the middle is suicide and will result in getting pushed off.

You can't deal with this people, just please realize this xd xd
5 Nov 2015, 17:10 PM
Patrion 14

yeah tried that, got totally annihilated and he just moved his blob to the truck everytime, eventually captain came along and he naded my squads so had to hard retreat. Bye bye med truck.

He did this in the same game? Because it looks like he went LT first, and a Captain comes pretty late if he wants to rush an m20/mg/m15 AA from the LT tier.
5 Nov 2015, 17:11 PM

Permanently Banned

He did this in the same game? Because it looks like he went LT first, and a Captain comes pretty late if he wants to rush an m20/mg/m15 AA from the LT tier.

no tried that in another game. This particular game lasted about 15-17 minutes.
5 Nov 2015, 17:12 PM

Permanently Banned
I like how you even posted on the SS how your opponent explains the cause of your defeat.

Katikof, please never show your face on any of my threads ever again. Thank you

PS. he killed one model with that. I got blobbed to death. But I expect nothing from you, allied fanboy.
5 Nov 2015, 17:13 PM

Katikof, please never show your face on any of my threads ever again. Thank you

PS. he killed one model with that. I got blobbed to death. But I expect nothing from you, allied fanboy.

Your opponent invested heavily in AI with BARs and nades and you expected to fight him off with 2 reckon units and three cannon fodder/AT squads?

I highly doubt that in this game it was the balance that had any effect.

Oh and by the way, my axis rank is 244. Please, get at least to that level before calling anyone fanboy, because this particular allied fanboy is more skilled then you in your beloved axis right now-whining on balance, low rank, ad hominem on sight, get rid of these and then talk balance.
PAGES (3)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS