Login

russian armor

Magpie842's Channel

5 Nov 2015, 12:05 PM

Hey guys! The sun is shining and the Magpie is casting, coming at you with a mixed bag of live games, first person look-ins and replays that people have kindly sent me.

I like to cast the game as it really is, being played right now. I've been going for a couple of months and I finally feel ready to share the channel a bit. I've had some really positive feedback from a lot of players about the usefulness of my videos (but then, maybe they're just nice).

But that's enough text. What you really need to do is head on over to the channel and feel it! That's right. Grab yourself a snack and a nice-ice-cool one, kick back and enjoy. I can talk all day (and I do), but you're the judge, so go see what you think. Hopefully you like what I'm doing.

Here's a link to the channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL6...jIKdNoAwdarhtQ

I'm still developing and refining. Coming soon: Intro video and overlay. Feedback really appreciated.

Thanks for checking it out!
9 Nov 2015, 18:35 PM

Another few battles uploaded, including a clash between CaptainSPrice and HelpingHans, live from the ladder.

Enjoy =) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoIcBpGOBlo

Thanks
25 Nov 2015, 14:38 PM

Quite a few good battles uploaded to the channel lately, and up to 64 subscribers! Thanks to everyone who watches.

Uploading a couple of neat duels between CaptainSPrice and Hama today.
25 Nov 2015, 14:47 PM

Keep it going ! :thumb:
25 Nov 2015, 16:56 PM

Thanks GiaA. I will.
25 Nov 2015, 17:13 PM

Nice casting style, very energetic and not like most new casters who get nervous and slow.

Good job.
5 Dec 2015, 22:29 PM

Hey guys

Safe to say I like the goliath. Annoyingly there was one more amazing hit that I couldn't make a video of, but here, for your entertainment, are six goliaths doin their thing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXHph21f82g&feature=youtu.be

Cheers,

Magpie842
6 Jan 2016, 10:27 AM

Greetings once again! Hope everyone's having a good 2016 so far, I know I am (except for being slightly ill but that's par for the course).

Caught a great game on the ladder yesterday; CaptainSPrice vs PaoJ, here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDQOBVxABq0

Check out the channel for other good stuff too =)

6 Jan 2016, 11:05 AM
Donator 11

Enjoying the content so far, didn't realize you had so many casts already up!
6 Jan 2016, 11:47 AM

Enjoying the content so far, didn't realize you had so many casts already up!

I've been going for a while, but I haven't really done anything in the way of spreading the word or publicity. Glad you're enjoying it =)
6 Jan 2016, 11:52 AM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Interesting cast! :thumb:

No ATGs for Price? He must also be under the weather.B-)
6 Jan 2016, 17:01 PM

Became kind of a fan of this channel, very easy and entertaining to listen to.
7 Jan 2016, 05:47 AM

pretty good cast

voted mags a cunt
7 Jan 2016, 06:55 AM

Hey guys! The sun is shining and the Magpie is casting, coming at you with a mixed bag of live games, first person look-ins and replays that people have kindly sent me.

I like to cast the game as it really is, being played right now. I've been going for a couple of months and I finally feel ready to share the channel a bit. I've had some really positive feedback from a lot of players about the usefulness of my videos (but then, maybe they're just nice).

But that's enough text. What you really need to do is head on over to the channel and feel it! That's right. Grab yourself a snack and a nice-ice-cool one, kick back and enjoy. I can talk all day (and I do), but you're the judge, so go see what you think. Hopefully you like what I'm doing.

Here's a link to the channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL6...jIKdNoAwdarhtQ

I'm still developing and refining. Coming soon: Intro video and overlay. Feedback really appreciated.

Thanks for checking it out!
I accidentally stumbled upon your channel and saw that you make good replays. Please continue, because you are doing a good job with it.
16 Jan 2016, 13:00 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

The Moderators have had their attention drawn to post #13, bcs it appears to be defamatory. In fact this is not so, and i will try to explain why.

Back in the day on COH1, there was an expert player called Magpies FlightX, though he did occasionally use other names .e.g. MannerheimX.

The long and short of it was that Magpies FlightX liked to find non-meta strategies, which some claimed were abusive. The old Britz faction in particular suffered at his cruel hands. :D, since he was a master of Piospam. Hence the reference in post #13 to the phrase, that was always applied without fail to Magpies FlightX. Typically, a poster might write something along the lines 'blah blah and voted Mags is a c***'.
16 Jan 2016, 14:02 PM

Is it the same Magpie?
16 Jan 2016, 14:06 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Nope. They are 2 different Magpies. If you follow my link in my previous post and read the few posts which he made, you will see another active COH1 top player was sadly put off COH2 early on.
16 Jan 2016, 14:24 PM

I was a bit confused about that post... Thanks for clarification.
16 Jan 2016, 14:40 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

This was Magpies FlightX in action, as MannerHeimX, playing Piospam with the bastard variant, COHO. Back then, youtube vids had to be split into 2 or 3 sections. This is part 1 of "The game no one wants you to see". :p

16 Jan 2016, 18:19 PM

HEre are some people doing it back in the day, it was in good humor I promise
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight