Login

russian armor

Magpie842's Channel

28 Jan 2016, 16:34 PM

Since I cast the EU ESL Cup #4 with Stormless, I noticed quite a few people asking, who is this guy Magpie842? So I made this video to answer that question, a little. It's no a battle cast though, so if you're after that, check out another of my fine wares on the channel =)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEC_aJVKrPQ

2 Feb 2016, 13:21 PM

Just wanted to add my praise of your casts - both the style and how prolific they are.
Please keep up the great work as there aren't many casters I look forward to listening to.

p.s. - due to your repeated mentions of Jasmine tea I decided to try some and was delighted to discover that it was the excellent "Chinese tea" I had enjoyed many a time in Chinese restaurants, so thanks for that.
3 Feb 2016, 06:59 AM

Just wanted to add my praise of your casts - both the style and how prolific they are.
Please keep up the great work as there aren't many casters I look forward to listening to.

p.s. - due to your repeated mentions of Jasmine tea I decided to try some and was delighted to discover that it was the excellent "Chinese tea" I had enjoyed many a time in Chinese restaurants, so thanks for that.

Thanks for the kind words, and I'm so glad to have helped you find Jasmine tea! A tip that people often don't immediately realize: Make it with water at 80 degrees centigrade, not boiling. It'll be much tastier! Just fill the cup with 15-20% cold water before adding hot water from your kettle.

And of course, stay tuned for more CoH2 content!
8 Feb 2016, 17:53 PM

Hey all! I just finished uploading the VODs from yesterdays EU ESL Cup. Head on over to the channel to find the playlist, and enjoy =)

We had a great time casting it and there was a lotta love from the community, so I think it was a success =)

I'll be streaming live this evening from 2000GMT (you can see the event ticker!), casting some replays from the TopNotchTeamLeague, joined once again by co-caster extraordinaire FestiveLongJohns. Hope you can tune in and kick back with us, enjoying some sweet CoH2 action!
8 Feb 2016, 18:15 PM
Senior Referee Badge

I'll be there magpie :D, btw I liked esl yesterday :)
15 Feb 2016, 01:21 AM

Started watching when you had 50 or so subs and been watching ever since, love your style. The only issue I had with you (your throat clearing was quite loud sometimes) isn't even an issue any more.

Great caster!
15 Feb 2016, 15:53 PM

Thanks for the kind words UnanimatedFelix =)

Also, just to get the word out, I'm hosting tonight's Top Notch Team League Highlight series, which this time will LIVE (not cast from replay) - joining me will be FestiveLongJohns. Should be some super sweet 2v2 action, so tune in at 1815GMT for the stream!

Oh, it's at www.twitch.tv/magpie842 =D
16 Feb 2017, 18:22 PM

Just a headsup everyone, I just cast a couple of good games between such strapping and fine players as VonIvan and CaptainSPrice.

Will be on the channel in an hour or so.

Enjoy!

PS the channel can be found at youtube.com/magpie842 =D
3 Apr 2017, 14:25 PM

Cracking game between AndresTC and Jove cast just now. Should be on the channel in an hour or so =D
29 Aug 2019, 10:22 AM

Greeeetings all! Just posting to say that I've been casting CoH2 again recently. Loving the present state of the game and new meta. I hope you enjoy the videos!
11 Dec 2019, 11:14 AM

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS