Login

russian armor

I just DISCOVERED something BIG

4 Nov 2015, 16:40 PM

There is a difference between two objects

Except that we perceive does not depend on the nature itself of the object ... but the comparison produced with a second object

Like so that the value of an object and a product (imagine well luxuries, etc) ... not dependent on the product itself! But that with which it is compared!

Thus, for a life of luxury is pleasant! It should taste the poor life from time to time!

And this explains why we tend to want more and more

For a different object that leans toward the best ... will give pleasure to the individual.

Conclusion: what is ready for an object that makes us happy is not from himself! But the comparison is being done with the product previously used!

If this comparison is no longer because the product has not been used before ... the product becomes bland and tasteless!

Moral of the story: If you want to experience the pleasure of a life of luxury .... turn around occasionally to extreme poverty and living the life you lead now appear succulent
4 Nov 2015, 16:45 PM

k
4 Nov 2015, 16:53 PM

4 Nov 2015, 16:58 PM

You should lay off the drugs Quentin.
4 Nov 2015, 17:01 PM
Patrion 14

4 Nov 2015, 17:04 PM

"I failed in my life"

but after you explained that there are people who failed even worst, I feel less depressive! Thanks a lot XD
4 Nov 2015, 17:09 PM

moral of the story:

Kids, stay in school and don't do drugs.
4 Nov 2015, 17:12 PM

I LOVE YOU QUENTIN.

I wish death to the haters of the one and only true leader and champion; QUENTIN THE GREAT!
4 Nov 2015, 17:17 PM

Sometimes a wise man forgets his grammar.

Always a fool who never knew it.
4 Nov 2015, 17:20 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Nov 2015, 17:09 PMCieZ
moral of the story:

The school as it currently prevents creativity (ie the fact of thinking something different from what is taught).

If you were free (creative), your intellectual growth would be much faster and you will merit the term intellectual.
4 Nov 2015, 17:49 PM
Donator 11

So, normally I would allign with anyone but Quentin, but let's summarize what happened here: Quentin made a post in which he shares what he believes it is something important to drive our lifes. Now, you may disagree (I for once do disagree with him). You might even troll him a bit because of his lack of grammar skills. Instead, let's see a couple of examples of what Quentin's post led to:

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Nov 2015, 17:09 PMCieZ
moral of the story:

How is this better than not answering at all. Honestly, I find it disrespectful (it implies both that Quentin is uneducated and that his thinking has something to do with drugs). Nothing personal, Ciez. I usually like your posting a lot. Just not this one time. Sorry.

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Nov 2015, 17:17 PMSwift
Sometimes a wise man forgets his grammar.

Always a fool who never knew it.

This one is the best one: a mod calling a member of the community a fool. Bravo!

4 Nov 2015, 17:53 PM

There's a difference between what is said behind closed doors and what we share. I generally find Quentin's posting to be a little confounding at best, and hsi grammar here is certainly off, but the message I can understand. You just have to remember most people are familiar with the source, and in this case the source being Quentin most people don't have the willpower to stand up and say "Yes well done Quentin" because quite frankly he's always posting random stuff like this.
4 Nov 2015, 17:55 PM
Patrion 14

BrokeBack
4 Nov 2015, 17:59 PM

I believe you are talking about identifying/attachment with subjects, objects, substances, relationships..? A path which shall never end, a thirst which shall never be sated indeed :)

To take it a step further, identifying and becoming attached to the self is ultimately futile, as the self is finite and will die eventually.

Nice to see a post of awareness in such a random place :D
4 Nov 2015, 18:02 PM

He have smelled too many luftwaffles
4 Nov 2015, 18:16 PM

You couldnt just put what you discovered in the title, I got excited for no reason!
m00
4 Nov 2015, 18:16 PM
4 Nov 2015, 18:22 PM

Permanently Banned
He does have a point and to a certain degree it does hold value. The fact that all of you are acting this childish tells me more about you than it does about Quentin
4 Nov 2015, 18:23 PM

To be simple : I say to an individual, the object is what with what it is compared.

In other words, we do not perceive the nature of the object in question, but that the comparison product on the object make !

If you drive a luxury car for a long time, you will not anymore find his engine powerfull, or the quality of the product fantastic!

PS : google traduction say sometimes the opposite of what i'm saying Mvgame ... hopefully i can EDIT

I try my best coz my engish suck ... and it's problematic to explain something difficult with this
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 28
Germany 744
unknown 20
Germany 2
unknown 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L