USA:
Spam Rifle blob with BAR or Flamer
Get some RE with double bazookas
mix some Pack Howitzer / optionally Priest
Spam M10 for cheap AT, or wait for Pershing

Jack of all trade Brits:
Build 3 IS + Snipers + Spam 6 Pounder
Spam Comet + Commandos for firepower
Spam Churchills with Anvil engineers for undead heavy tanks.

As axis, see how your MG gets pinned out of nowhere by pack howitzer,
your gren/PG/volks get melted by rifle blob
your elite infantry get sniped by half-squad in one volley.
while indirect fire rains dead from above on your paks and trucks and fortified positions.
And just when you get your precise tank out, can't get past 6 pounders wall.
get a heavy out? prepare to get sunk by M10 hordes, comets. + almighty Skillplanes!

How fun is that?!

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Nov 2015, 03:14 AMd0ggY
As Wehrmacht / Ostheer i have to say that Grenadiers need an adjustment to be at least comparable in late game, when allied infantry is all vet 3.

Pgrenz need a buff for sure, i haven't used them in years. Maybe just one man more on the squad and reinforcement cost reduced.

For t4 i have to say it is not worth it in most cases. The Panzerwerfer made it's comeback now though.

P4's really struggle these days when it is a engagement vs cromwell

For OKW i have to say that volksgrens are almost useless as a real fighting force. My Solution is to go 2 sturms. But then you have to engage extremly well.

The MG34 is pretty much a joke.

You kinda have to choose a doctrine now really early has OKW, for JLI, Fusiliers, Falls. JLI are way superior to the other 2 call in infantrys, fusiliers get powerful with g43..but 90 ammo is 90 ammo.

But still.. you can pull it off.

For Ostheer a sniper should be taken vs UKF and USF. If you don't, it feels like have fun with getting mp bleed to death.

For OKW i see only JLI most of the time, since they are the only infantry which can atleast keep up in damage, while Falls and JLI are still really fragile, and falls will start to become useful at vet 2.

Also People not use Kubel, because they have the attitude "it will die anyways" - but for 4-6 minutes you can just surpress everything if you do right, a mobile maxim, what you want more?

Axis got definatly harder to play, since you have to be the aggresive one now and not the lame ass campy motherfucker like how axis have been played most of the time before.

If Axis would be a little adjusted, i think the game would be pretty much in a state where you have the best balance possible.

I'd like to say that going Mechanized would be a good Idea as OKW, but the lack of heal mimght screw you up pretty bad in early game, maybe there should be an opportunity to get a bit heal out of a squad.

But still, in my opinion it's pretty much fine, really small things that have to be worked on
2 Nov 2015, 23:34 PM

Pretty much. It's the exact reverse of a few patches ago when the Allies had to apply a lot more effort and outskill their opponents hard enough to win. Now there's Allied blobs everywhere and no axis combo can win team games on an even level.
2 Nov 2015, 23:55 PM

pretty bias post...
3 Nov 2015, 00:08 AM
3 Nov 2015, 00:09 AM

Totally agreed! I actually thought about making a thread about that too. From a 2vs2 perspective Germans are not playable any longer. The player search rate has gone up to a solid 75% Allies. Pretty good indicator for what is going on right now.

Germans used to have a late game advantage which kept them in the game but Brits totally negate that now. Everything about the British faction is exaggerated.

From bad design like an anti-everything Sniper to cancer-emplacements to mysterious tank superiority, which they honestly should not have. Snowflake bonuses to the 6pounder that performs much better than the US 57mm, super Churchills and crazy vet bonuses. The Brits have everything.

OKW has been nerfed from the game. What is the use of a faction that is designed around a resource penalty to give you less units on the field, if those units are barely on par with British units, even outperformed for cost in quite some cases? Volks are a joke since the other infantry squads were buffed.

Ostheer has not been hit as hard. Yet it is incredible frustrating to see your 2 Pak gun trap being laughed at by a Churchill that just lobs grenades at them. Meanwhile 6 pounder walls are working fine vs everything the Germans can throw at them. Add to that the Super-sniper (which negates the 222 and is no risk in 2vs2s) and the game is simply no fun at all as Germans.

The combination Brit + USA or Soviets is better than any combination the Germans have.
3 Nov 2015, 00:19 AM

lol @ the compaints of rank 1000 players.
3 Nov 2015, 00:22 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Nov 2015, 00:19 AMteroja
lol @ the compaints of rank 1000 players.

Hur?
3 Nov 2015, 00:27 AM

3 Nov 2015, 00:31 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Nov 2015, 00:27 AMteroja

what?

I deeply feel sorry, maybe because reading a 2-digit number being too difficult for you. :(
3 Nov 2015, 00:32 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Nov 2015, 00:27 AMteroja

what?

spam ?
3 Nov 2015, 00:33 AM

I deeply feel sorry, maybe because reading a 2-digit number being too difficult for you. :(

hurr?
3 Nov 2015, 00:37 AM

Pretty fun watching you qq on the forums rather than learning to play

6 pounder is a direct clone of the pak fyi, kinda funny to see people get salty over it and call Axis AT crap in the same post.
3 Nov 2015, 00:43 AM

Lostheer unable to win team games because grens scale worse than allie infantry, while bleeding more (30 mp reinforce vs 28). Received accuracy vet of allies makes lmg42 rather weak and unless you have a good sniper micro you can forget about winning infantry engagements.
P4 overpriced at 125 fuel, while being worse than cromwells and shermans that cost less. Always funny to see when your P4 loses a 1vs1 vs a M10 that costs 80 fuel.
T4 too expensive to build and the Brummbär is just too expensive to be useful.

There are people that still think ostheer would be op if they could built gren cover :clap:

Right now you only win as Ostheer when your opponents makes too many mistakes, in a equal game double ost vs allie combinations I don't see much chances and obviously other top 150 players also don't know what to do.
3 Nov 2015, 00:47 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Nov 2015, 00:37 AMRollo

6 pounder is a direct clone of the pak fyi, kinda funny to see people get salty over it and call Axis AT crap in the same post.

A direct clone that costs less (280 vs 320), comes earlier(tech wise) and has less popcap(9 vs 7). Building time 36 vs 28.
3 Nov 2015, 00:47 AM
Donator 33

YOU JUST GOT ROLLEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD #YOLOROLLO #YOLOSWAAAAAAAAAG!!!!!!!!

But seriously this post is a #SaltmineonPluto, and its sad. ISG still does its job, Stuka loiter still rocks and if you cant handle a Pershing that pretty funny its an expensive Comet that's #outragedbyaxisAT.

Constructive posts are more welcome than this. This OP served no purpose. #Ciez has a better handle on that department though #Respect. #HashtagEVERYTHING
3 Nov 2015, 00:50 AM

Direct clone that cost less
Needs less tech

AND

has a 50% accuracy bonus against vehicles. (I think)

U WOT M8?

Tell me more about this "direct clone" which should actually be referred to as Pak ++
3 Nov 2015, 01:02 AM

A direct clone that costs less (280 vs 320), comes earlier(tech wise) and has less popcap(9 vs 7). Building time 36 vs 28.

Wow 40 whole mp, remind me again what the Pak's vet ability is? TWP alone is worth the MP over the 6pdr "Quick Alf! spinny spinny fast time" ability

YOU JUST GOT ROLLEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD #YOLOROLLO #YOLOSWAAAAAAAAAG!!!!!!!!

Simmer down lad, someone's got to put the wehraboos in their place.

has a 50% accuracy bonus against vehicles. (I think)

this was shown to be false
3 Nov 2015, 01:06 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Nov 2015, 01:02 AMRollo
this was shown to be false

oko, thanks.

If only relic would make unit stats obvious instead of having us data mine it.

----------------

What about the issue with ultra low received accuracy for Allied vet 3 infantry? Insanely good vet makes them scale well into late game compared to all Axis infantry.
3 Nov 2015, 01:24 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Nov 2015, 01:02 AMRollo

Wow 40 whole mp, remind me again what the Pak's vet ability is? TWP alone is worth the MP over the 6pdr "Quick Alf! spinny spinny fast time" ability

5 MP seems enough to make volks vastly inferior to conscripts and 45 mp seem enough to make rifles win absolutely every engagement and out vet volks with their vet bonuses.

Also you fail to see how important popcap is. Especially when you get several At guns, which is necessary.
3 Nov 2015, 01:33 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

When did they ninja remove the 50% accuracy DansGame
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 42
unknown 40
Germany 12
unknown 2
Germany 1