Login

russian armor

Remove Allied Grenade tech costs

28 Oct 2015, 01:20 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Allow a Volks and Gren squad to combine and deploy a deadly Rifle Incendiary Ace grenade for 60 munitions.

:thumb:
28 Oct 2015, 01:36 AM

That would be fair, if BARs and nades would be unlocked if you teched to LT/CPT. but since we aren't in fairy tale land that isn't a valid counter argument. I really hope you aren't arguing for the sake of arguing in this context.

Next.

That's called asymmetrical balance.If you want to remove the nade tech cost,then add the cost to the T3/T4 so no light armor rush any more.
28 Oct 2015, 01:56 AM

If you want to get weapon upgrade on field,then remove the dual equipping,and would you like to retreat an engineer to build tech buildings?Would you? If you want to remove the nade tech requirement,then add the fuel cost to T3/T4,just like the ost.Is it fine?

Simply.It's just called asymmetrical balance.Such as the cons can't build bunkers like grens but they can build green cover.Such as USF can reinforece and heal their squards but it cost fuel and pop.etc.

Don't change things which haven't broken.
28 Oct 2015, 02:34 AM
Senior Caster Badge
Donator 22

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Oct 2015, 00:13 AMHiflex

I always thought you were a guy of reason and also competent, but what I just read in this thread from you made my heart cry.
No seriously, give bars to rifles when you unlock the LT(but just 1 upgradeable per squad). But not nades. It would utterly destroy Ostheer in this current state of balance.(1v1/2v2)

Well I was clearly pointing out the flaw in the argument, i wasnt suggesting that we make nades and bars unlockable if you tech an officer. I was just pointing out the flaw in his argument....
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★