Login

russian armor

Lost game I should have won - but how?

25 Oct 2015, 18:46 PM

Hi guys,

I was wondering if I could get some feedback om my gameplay. Im not a very good player, rank about 2000 with OKW 1v1. So i'm sure there are tons of things that I could/should do much better. But more concrete im wondering about this game. I feel that after a while I was on the winning hand and could (should?) have sealed the game, but I dont really know how.

It's a 1v1 OKW-SU where I feel I have the advantage after some time, but dont really know how to exploit it and eventually get wrecked but a lot of KV-8's and IS2. I also lose my HQ and BG due to lack of attention.

I find the combo shocks/incendiary artillery/KV-8's hard to deal with. The arty and KV-8 tear my VG's and raketen apart and capping a point gets blocked/delayed by the arty. And I feel I cant chase a KV8 all the time with my panther bc then i'll lose control over a different part of the map.

Also i'm doing a horrible job a couple of times to cap a point that is only defended by one MG in a house. But my vg's get pinned when approaching the house before being able to throw a grenade. How should I have done this?

Can someone give me some clues on how when/what I should have done in order to win?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS