Login

russian armor

Nobody plays Axis...

22 Oct 2015, 07:57 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Oct 2015, 07:31 AMJadame!
And what happened to cool faction and uniforms 90% axis search rates, huh?

I guess some people who screamed allies op back then realized true meaning of those worlds.

Urge to win > cool uniforms and panzors :snfPeter:
It just happened in the past that these two have correlated with each other in team games :snfPeter:
22 Oct 2015, 08:01 AM

Well if you take away ISG's, you're left with a OKW meta player who must either:

1. Go scavenge and spam those JLI and ostwinds.

2. Go fortifications to survive churchill.

3. Go fusiliers into jagdtiger if you feel like being ballsy.

I honestly don't think after ISG gets nerfed OKW have anything that could genuinely be called a 'broken unit.'

Maybe hetzer will be broken if its flamethrower has 2x the damage of the rest of the flamethrowers in-game...

The only way the ISG nerf is reasonable, would be to buff / change other units in order to help OKW hold the line against recently improved allied infantry. For instance, improve volks AI performance, or improve mg34 damage and make it non-doctrinal, or bring the fuel penalty in line with the amo penalty (80% not 66%) in order to offer other build options and opportunities.

Both axis factions are currently broken/UP in comparison to allied factions so it will need a lot of work to bring them in line.
22 Oct 2015, 08:36 AM

Well if you take away ISG's, you're left with a OKW meta player who must either:

1. Go scavenge and spam those JLI and ostwinds.

2. Go fortifications to survive churchill.

3. Go fusiliers into jagdtiger if you feel like being ballsy.

I honestly don't think after ISG gets nerfed OKW have anything that could genuinely be called a 'broken unit.'

Maybe hetzer will be broken if its flamethrower has 2x the damage of the rest of the flamethrowers in-game...

Remember that OKW only suffer ISG nerf, same as USF, while Brit receive tons of hammer from Relic.
And there are also two new commanders (actually there are six, don't know when the rest is out).
22 Oct 2015, 08:43 AM

Remember when axis got 90% research rate ? :snfPeter:

It will be far moredifficult to find axis palyers with upcoming pershing :D
22 Oct 2015, 08:46 AM

Remember that OKW only suffer ISG nerf, same as USF, while Brit receive tons of hammer from Relic.
And there are also two new commanders (actually there are six, don't know when the rest is out).

You are probably new to the game. Otherwise you would know the tons of nerfhammers OKW received from it's launch untill present days. It was no day without a new thread here about how blatantly OP is every single OKW unit, some of these threads being just L2P cases.
22 Oct 2015, 10:03 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Oct 2015, 07:07 AMKatitof
But people like so much axis visuals, panzers and playing bad guys!

This is at least the excuse they were using for last 2 and a half year :snfPeter:

Apparently it was all about the balance at the end :snfPeter:

EXCUSE?!!!!! lol what does "excuse" mean?!!! loooool

What is your "EXCUSE" for trying to prove Soviet must be the best (fuk the rest)?!! :)
22 Oct 2015, 10:44 AM

Brits have obviously the most players because they are the newest faction. That's why you have less axis players atm.
Imagine what would've happened if relic decided to release a 3rd. Axis faction instead of brits - coh2 would be dead :foreveralone:.

So be glad it turned that way. We have a good player ratio faction wise, which is about 2:3 that means all factions are almost played equally when you count all modes together
22 Oct 2015, 13:08 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Oct 2015, 08:46 AMJohnnyB

You are probably new to the game. Otherwise you would know the tons of nerfhammers OKW received from it's launch untill present days. It was no day without a new thread here about how blatantly OP is every single OKW unit, some of these threads being just L2P cases.

If OKW does not receive any nerf, then same should apply to launch Brit.

All you do now is ignoring other faction nerf while criticizing your favorite faction change, which make you a fanboy no less.

Face the truth: you are not the only one who play the game. Others play too. If you lose to any player, blame your own fault for not enough experience first.

And about nobody playing axis: they are boring as hell right now. I play them here and there but I never feel any challenge from playing them: They have all tools to deal with any situation.
22 Oct 2015, 13:16 PM

They have all tools to deal with any situation.

22 Oct 2015, 14:41 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Oct 2015, 07:31 AMJadame!
And what happened to cool faction and uniforms 90% axis search rates, huh?

I guess some people who screamed allies op back then realized true meaning of those words.

Kinda logical that more players are playing allies cause there is only one new faction and its an ally on, when the new axis faction will come out, it will be different
22 Oct 2015, 15:10 PM

Said no man ever.
It's so easy with the LEIGs now. Abusing the hell out of them and winning every game though I'm NOT a good 1v1 player :romeoBANG:

ISGs won't win you 1v1 matches. OKW sucks so hard in every other department that the ISGs OPness doesn't really matter.
22 Oct 2015, 15:14 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Clean up a bit the thread.

Ontopic: it's pretty clear that UKF is absorbing most of the players.
PD: the guy is asking for someone to play with and here we are discussing "balance" problems again.
22 Oct 2015, 15:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Oct 2015, 14:41 PMBlalord
[...] when the new axis faction will come out [...]

Oh, god, please no.
22 Oct 2015, 15:24 PM

no one play axis anymore because axis are way more difficult to play and require more micromanagement while allies just spam tanks and infantry into one blob and send them into enemy base.

i hope relic buffs axis so they have advantage at every stage of the game again because they had better technology and superior soldaten
22 Oct 2015, 15:40 PM

I find this thread pretty funny to be honest, Snafu here asks if anyone would play axis with him as all his friends are playing allies and he has an aversion to playing with randoms and other than a few of his clan mates from Angry Bears telling him that he should've just asked them no one else asks if he would like to play

Everyone in this thread got carried away and is talking about balance and while many of you make great points and there is some pretty unbalanced units here I think you'd be better of taking it to one of the threads about the units/factions in question

and Snafu if you ever wanna play with me just message me on steam but Im just gonna point out Im scared of churchills and commandos
22 Oct 2015, 15:51 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Oct 2015, 05:43 AMJohnnyB
I play axis.

I usualy play the disadvantaged factions because I like challenges. So it figures. I played axis AND allied all the same before british faction landed. Nothing more to add.

I'd love to see the player card of yours to verify that claim. :D
22 Oct 2015, 15:52 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Oct 2015, 15:10 PMGiaA

ISGs won't win you 1v1 matches. OKW sucks so hard in every other department that the ISGs OPness doesn't really matter.

I don't say it wins you matches. But in my skill category (not that high) it still does a lot of work.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight