Login

russian armor

Nobody plays Axis...

22 Oct 2015, 02:57 AM

Before the British forces were released, i had a slightly difficult time finding people to play Axis sided games with... Which just amazes me because of the high search numbers of people playing team games as Axis back then, right?

After the British were released it's almost impossible to convince my friends to play Axis now. The German side is and always will be my favorite side simply because i think they look cooler. I've only played 2-3 axis games and nothing but a ton of allied games since the British forces came out... it's not bad but... i really want to play my favorite faction again okwokwostheerostheer

I miss it

I would try just doing auto-match and playing with randoms BUT due to horrible experiences, i don't like playing with randoms because they always end up idiots or assholes. I just want some cool friends to play with....

Would anyone be up to play a couple of games as Axis with me sometime?.... preferably if you have team-speak...
22 Oct 2015, 03:42 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

22 Oct 2015, 04:01 AM

Before the British forces were released, i had a slightly difficult time finding people to play Axis sided games with... Which just amazes me because of the high search numbers of people playing team games as Axis back then, right?

After the British were released it's almost impossible to convince my friends to play Axis now. The German side is and always will be my favorite side simply because i think they look cooler. I've only played 2-3 axis games and nothing but a ton of allied games since the British forces came out... it's not bad but... i really want to play my favorite faction again okwokwostheerostheer

I miss it

I would try just doing auto-match and playing with randoms BUT due to horrible experiences, i don't like playing with randoms because they always end up idiots or assholes. I just want some cool friends to play with....

Would anyone be up to play a couple of games as Axis with me sometime?.... preferably if you have team-speak...

There are plenty of Wehraboos in every corner of every COH 2 community on the net... they are like roaches, and they scuttle out en mass to whine and weep when certain Allied units or abilities become too difficult for their super tanks and Shrek blobs to handle w/ select all and attack move.

Jokes aside, if you genuinely cannot find people to play with, and you aren't looking for top 100 MLG competitive players, just suffer through some automatches. You are guaranteed to run into some decent players eventually. Add them to your Steam friends after the game and start playing AT w/ them. Easy peezy.
22 Oct 2015, 04:06 AM

okw is very hard to play as
22 Oct 2015, 04:44 AM

People play as Axis except all you have to do to win is spam support guns as usual.
22 Oct 2015, 05:43 AM

I play axis.

I usualy play the disadvantaged factions because I like challenges. So it figures. I played axis AND allied all the same before british faction landed. Nothing more to add.
JLI
22 Oct 2015, 05:49 AM

axis are boring
22 Oct 2015, 05:52 AM

British are on easy mode at the moment, especially 3 UKF and 1 USF. After this patch with the EZ mode centaur nerf and such things should get normal
22 Oct 2015, 05:55 AM

British are on easy mode at the moment, especially 3 UKF and 1 USF. After this patch with the EZ mode centaur nerf and such things should get normal

I surely hope so but I sincerely doubt. Churchill's health nerf is to small, infantry sections got a to important reduction at their reinforcement cost. And no nerfs for british sniper the only sniper in the game that cand stun/block/soft counter its very counters. Just one or 2 things that settled some features that should not be there in the first place. Terrible, terrible designed faction.
22 Oct 2015, 05:59 AM

British snipers are receiving a nerf. They should have similar stats to the rest of the snipers when it comes to accuracy against retreating units and such
22 Oct 2015, 06:05 AM
Senior Editor Badge

Jesus Christ Snafu, has nobody given you the new teamspeak info? Git your ass on the teamspeak and play with some Bears.

Lately you've been wandering around rambling on about school and essays and then disappear for a month D:
22 Oct 2015, 06:58 AM

You can play axis if you want to, why not?
Just try out some new things instead of relying on the stale meta.
I currently dig in my tanks because it's fun.
22 Oct 2015, 07:07 AM

But people like so much axis visuals, panzers and playing bad guys!

This is at least the excuse they were using for last 2 and a half year :snfPeter:

Apparently it was all about the balance at the end :snfPeter:
22 Oct 2015, 07:10 AM
Patrion 14

Playing brits just feels like playing a better version of ostheer.

And by better, I mean having 50%+ accuracy similar stats to pak40 at guns better.

Don't even get me started on received accuracy buffs on those IS's.
22 Oct 2015, 07:12 AM

Snafu doesn't like the Iron Emperor Bear?!? Now I seriously need some bearhugs... There are always people that wants to play Axis.
22 Oct 2015, 07:18 AM

okw is very hard to play as

Said no man ever.
It's so easy with the LEIGs now. Abusing the hell out of them and winning every game though I'm NOT a good 1v1 player :romeoBANG:
22 Oct 2015, 07:22 AM

Said no man ever.
It's so easy with the LEIGs now. Abusing the hell out of them and winning every game though I'm NOT a good 1v1 player :romeoBANG:

Well for 1v1 it's one thing, but from 2v2 and above it's not that easy. And what keeps USF from building pak howies? Is it just me, or I found it verry easy to counter and constantly decrewing those ISGs using one single Priest?
22 Oct 2015, 07:23 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Oct 2015, 07:22 AMJohnnyB

Well for 1v1 it's one thing, but from 2v2 and above it's not that easy. And what keeps USF from building pak howies? Is it just me, or I found it verry easy to counter and constantly decrewing those ISGs using one single Priest?

By the time a priests arrives, you should have had a decent counter to that :)

22 Oct 2015, 07:31 AM

And what happened to cool faction and uniforms 90% axis search rates, huh?

I guess some people who screamed allies op back then realized true meaning of those words.
22 Oct 2015, 07:35 AM
Patrion 14

Well if you take away ISG's, you're left with a OKW meta player who must either:

1. Go scavenge and spam those JLI and ostwinds.

2. Go fortifications to survive churchill.

3. Go fusiliers into jagdtiger if you feel like being ballsy.

I honestly don't think after ISG gets nerfed OKW have anything that could genuinely be called a 'broken unit.'

Maybe hetzer will be broken if its flamethrower has 2x the damage of the rest of the flamethrowers in-game...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★