Login

russian armor

T-34/76 - just little fix

25 Oct 2015, 21:51 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Oct 2015, 11:41 AMZyllen

Yes and i already explained it to you that current meta is not in favour of medium tanks in general. even if you buff the t-34 to match the p4 with same price you will still not see it often as the stugs and jp's are still going to just as easily wreck it. If you move it to tier 3 stugs and jp's are still going to wreck it. if you make it cheaper stugs and jp's are still going to wreck it.

Seeing a pattern here?

the only "fix" to meta that's going to work is nerfing every anti-tank unit in the entire game. the t34 76 need a buff, unless virtually every axis weapon in existence get a nerf.
26 Oct 2015, 00:16 AM

the only "fix" to meta that's going to work is nerfing every anti-tank unit in the entire game. the t34 76 need a buff, unless virtually every axis weapon in existence get a nerf.

I got the feeling you are looking for a tank that can overcome any combined arms army of the axis with simple spamming. Sry dude but no. Also what do you want buffed on the t-34?

t-34 performs well with su76's and t-70's . The current meta is more emphasis on dedicated units with generalist being in a sportive role. an mg dps increase is the only thing i agree with.
26 Oct 2015, 11:07 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Oct 2015, 00:16 AMZyllen

I got the feeling you are looking for a tank that can overcome any combined arms army of the axis with simple spamming. Sry dude but no. Also what do you want buffed on the t-34?

t-34 performs well with su76's and t-70's . The current meta is more emphasis on dedicated units with generalist being in a sportive role. an mg dps increase is the only thing i agree with.

t34 76 need faster reload, it was actually decent when the kv-1 and t34 got buffed together.

the t34 76 is the worst medium tank in the game beside its speed. lowest armor combined with the slowest reload(aside from panther) and least accurate gun.

I don't know what else to say if the facts are not convincing enough. The tank is crap and somehow the soviet are suppose to be satisfied with being given a crap tank at t4.
26 Oct 2015, 16:16 PM

t34 76 need faster reload, it was actually decent when the kv-1 and t34 got buffed together.

the t34 76 is the worst medium tank in the game beside its speed. lowest armor combined with the slowest reload(aside from panther) and least accurate gun.

I don't know what else to say if the facts are not convincing enough. The tank is crap and somehow the soviet are suppose to be satisfied with being given a crap tank at t4.

It Doesn't NEED anything. You have consistently failed to provide any decent argument why it needs to buffed while soviet tier 3 and tier 4 are rock solid. It is the worst medium tank but its also ridiculous cost effective compared to the other medium tanks and i already given the differences in stats.

So if the t-34 is balanced in both unit efficiency and has a good niche within the soviet arsenal i dont see the reason to buff it.

And saying things that the t-34 should behave like when it was bugged basically says to me you are not looking for balance.
26 Oct 2015, 17:39 PM

Since most people have issues flanking due to blitzkrieg if Ram was changed in a way that allowed for t-34/76s to catch up to blitz'd axis armor and give a high chance to cause heavy engine damage (It would only be able to catch up if it is close enough to said armor). This would allow allied armor to have an easier time confronting and flanking other pieces of enemy armor.
26 Oct 2015, 23:14 PM
Patrion 28

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Oct 2015, 16:16 PMZyllen

It Doesn't NEED anything. You have consistently failed to provide any decent argument why it needs to buffed while soviet tier 3 and tier 4 are rock solid. It is the worst medium tank but its also ridiculous cost effective compared to the other medium tanks and i already given the differences in stats.

So if the t-34 is balanced in both unit efficiency and has a good niche within the soviet arsenal i dont see the reason to buff it.

And saying things that the t-34 should behave like when it was bugged basically says to me you are not looking for balance.

the t34 is shit though. it may be balanced cost/performance wise (i'm not convinced it is) but it's so shit it's not worth building. the 34/76 is a lot like the m42 in that regard...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★