Login

russian armor

Zooka wiping out inf

14 Oct 2015, 00:02 AM

Most of the times it takes out up to three models with each shot, so you not only don't lose your AI efficiency when you pick it up, you get a handheld Brummbar on your shoulders.

FIX ASAP
14 Oct 2015, 00:04 AM

Shreck does the same, both is cancer and should been removed ages ago.
14 Oct 2015, 00:19 AM

Never seen s shrek do it, but last game captain wiped a 4 man squad in one shot. sucks :(
1 of 2 Relic postsRelic 14 Oct 2015, 00:40 AM
Developer Relic Badge

Do you have any repro steps? Bazooka shots are extremely inaccurate, I can't hit infantry with the Bazooka rounds.

Thanks
14 Oct 2015, 00:52 AM
Donator 11

Do you have any repro steps? Bazooka shots are extremely inaccurate, I can't hit infantry with the Bazooka rounds.

Thanks

It isn't a bug. Just an issue with units stacking up when turning corners or in cover. If a zook or panzershrek lands right it can wipe out entire squads, like the projectile travels through and hits them all or something.

Hope that helps.
2 of 2 Relic postsRelic 14 Oct 2015, 00:56 AM
Developer Relic Badge

It isn't a bug. Just an issue with units stacking up when turning corners or in cover. If a zook or panzershrek lands right it can wipe out entire squads, like the projectile travels through and hits them all or something.

Hope that helps.

Thanks, I'll pass the information along.
14 Oct 2015, 01:34 AM

I would say problem is not even squadwipes on bunched squads which really rare, problem is how accurate bazookas and shrecks against infantry in general. Yes, they are not sniping models on regular basis, but it happens too often for such powerful portable AT weapons, which should reduce AI capabilities of squad carrying it, yet effect is exactly opposite.

Raketenwerfer also snipes models too often.
14 Oct 2015, 01:49 AM

Its more of a RNG annoyance than gamebreaking for me but it does happen. Couple of days ago I watched a Shrek snipe my British Sniper and it wasn't even at point blank range or anything. :/
14 Oct 2015, 01:53 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Its more of a RNG annoyance than gamebreaking for me but it does happen. Couple of days ago I watched a Shrek snipe my British Sniper and it wasn't even at point blank range or anything. :/

It's actually not too immensely improbable, think it's like a 1-in-50 chance 'cause Schreck accuracy is just 0.02.
14 Oct 2015, 02:20 AM

all explosive have a chance to wipe your sq or 1 hit cost shit load damage to you. I had a ISG 1 hit a entire 6 men shock once, when they run up to my sq and pass a yellow cover make them stack on top of each other. Avoid yellow covers!! it only make you lose more model to explosive.
14 Oct 2015, 06:14 AM

Last game zook wipe my both snipers when the were retreting like 2, m away from zook.

It was gg of course because Zook>Devm sniper play on my hands :D
14 Oct 2015, 06:19 AM

I have no problem with zookas or shrecks killing my models or even (accidentaly) wiping squads. I think community is whining to much about nothing. So what if this occures from time to time? FFs, it's a hand held weapon that shoot explosive rounds, it should have the ability to do it. Let's not overreact about this thing. In addition, in my experience, I can't even remember when I saw this happening last time.
14 Oct 2015, 06:33 AM

Same opinion, i loose far more men with bad positioning/surprise-flanking/good counter/mines than with an accidental AT shot that hit an infantery unit. We are far from the dammages caused by a Bofor or a centaur.
14 Oct 2015, 08:04 AM

I truly don't know what'ls the problem.
1800h and not a single squad wipe by schreck/zook.
To lose around 3 models frm schreck/zook shot I must play around 10 long games.
It's very inaccurate rocket and sometimes it will hit infantry.
Just like AT Guns can hit models.
Just like Jadgtiger can kill infantry from time to time.

It's perfectly fine.
14 Oct 2015, 08:22 AM

I truly don't know what'ls the problem.
1800h and not a single squad wipe by schreck/zook.
To lose around 3 models frm schreck/zook shot it must play around 10 long games.
It's very inaccurate rocket and sometimes it will hit infantry.
Just like AT Guns can hit models.
Just like Jadgtiger can kill infantry from time to time.

It's perfectly fine.

I got the same feeling, I've only seen them killing 2 models.
14 Oct 2015, 10:06 AM

I've only seen this happening a couple of times in streams or replays and it's because pf terrible RNG. Ballistic weapon wipes are far more annoying.
14 Oct 2015, 11:00 AM

This is a major exaggeration and barely ever happens...
14 Oct 2015, 11:11 AM

Mostly happens when squads stack at doors trying to get in or out the house.
14 Oct 2015, 11:52 AM

Mostly happens when squads stack at doors trying to get in or out the house.

When you consider time for how long squad will stay clumped and that bazooka/schreck squad will be near when they exit and chance for perfec hit with rocket, all of these make problem not existant.

Can happen 1/1000? Never seen full squad wipe by schreck.
14 Oct 2015, 11:54 AM

Thanks

You are missing the point, which is that dedicated anti-vehicle weapons have no reason to be fired constantly and automatically upon infantry. Is that so hard to understand? This isn't Quake Live or Unreal Tournament.
It's a WW2 game that prides on it's 'immersion'.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★